剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
I don't like...
陌生人在我家里出没
... strangers in my house.
为什么我的家里会有陌生人呢
Why is there a stranger in my house?
她就呆一会儿
She's just here for a while.
马上走
Then she's gone.
先生
Sir.
我问你为什么
I asked you why.
她准备离开这
She's getting out.
她只需要一个安全的地方等待片刻
She just needs a safe place to wait.
她 她
"She." "She."
你总是这么说
You keep saying that...
好像真得有意义似的
like it means something.
我跟本不认识那个人
I don't know that person.
你帮我
You helped me.
你跟本不了解我
You don't know me.
你就是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
那个女人
That woman,
包括那些女人
those Marthas...
我知道她们的苦楚
I know what their life is like.
她有机会获得更好的生活
She has a chance for something better.
你成全她吧
Let her have it.
行
Okay.
你这是自寻死路
It's your funeral.
没事了 她可以留下
It's all right. She can stay.
你怎么做到的
What did you do?
我说服了他
I convinced him.
少不了给他吹♥箫♥吧
That must've been some blowjob.
感化中心的特殊服务
Red Center Special.
我来拿吧
I can take this.
行
Okay.
放在房♥门口之后敲门示意就好
Just knock and leave it outside her door.
谢谢
And thanks.
关门
Close the door.
我们快错失机会了
We'll lose the opportunity.
一切已经准备就绪
Everything's already set up.
算了
Forget it.
我不和你一起去
I'm not going with you.
我要是自己走在路上
If I walk back alone,
会被人盘问的
I'm gonna get questioned.
那也不关我的事
Not my problem.
卡拉
Cora!
劳伦斯在客厅
Lawrence is in the parlor.
短时间不会出来
He'll probably be there for a while.
我们现在该出发了
We should go now.
我想看看整个流程
I wanna see how it works.
我们从没偷运过人
We almost never move people.
我们只传递消息 偶尔运点黑市货
Messages, black-market stuff, sometimes.
运人太难了
People are difficult.
也危险
Dangerous.
我知道 我能顾好我自己
I've noticed. I can handle myself.
怎么 你以前是军人
What? Were you in the military or something before?
不是 你是吗
No. Were you?
我是高中化学老师
High school chemistry teacher.
啊
Ah.
没有我的话 你们刚才
Well, I'm the only reason why you're not all
就被送到审判室了 这是你们欠我的
in an interrogation room right now, so you owe me.
来吧 毒枭们
Come on, Breaking Bad,
出发
let's go.
卡拉不去
Cora's not going.
所以你需要我
So you need me.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
琼
June.
我不怕危险
I am not afraid of hard work.
那行
All right.
但不能穿这身衣服
But not like that.
终于不用被人盯着看了
Strange to finally be invisible.
穿上红衣服的人却恰恰相反
One of the reasons they chose red was the opposite.
容易被发现就容易被抓到
We're easy to catch because we're easy to see.
就像雪地上的鲜血
Like blood on snow.
你检查过她了吗
Did you check her?
通过
Clear.
别停下
Keep going.
排成一排
Straight line!
别乱走
No loitering!
排成一排
Straight line!
通行证提前拿出来
Have your passes ready.
继续往前走
Keep walking.
通行证呢
Pass?
上前来
Step up.
这个通行证过期了
This pass is expired.
我没犯错 我没犯错
I did nothing wrong. I... I did nothing wrong.
- 跟我过来 - 我没犯错
- Come with me. - I did nothing wrong.
过来
Move it!
走
Let's go!
这里没有侍女
No Handmaids.
我们禁止出入这片区域
We're not allowed in this part of town.
这里很多洗衣店
Commercial laundries,
化学物质太多了
too many chemicals.
基列国注重环保 但是
Gilead's green, but...
他们不愿放弃干洗的便利
... they still like their dry cleaning.
关门
Shut the door.
别被人看到 保持安静
Stay out of sight and keep quiet.
会有人来接应你的
Someone'll come for you.
你们不能和我一起等吗
You can't wait with me?
我们要在被人发现之前回去
We have to get back before we're missed.
上帝保佑劳动
God bless our labors.
劳动洁净我身
Through work we're cleansed.
祝你好运
Good luck.
琼 快点
June, come on.
我们走
Let's go.
对不起 之前那么说你
Sorry about what I said earlier.
说你吹♥箫♥那事
You know, blowjob.
我听过更难听的
I've heard worse.
马大也是罪人
Marthas are sinners, too,
他们是这么说的
so we're told.
我结扎了
I had my tubes tied.
幸好我会做饭
Lucky I can cook
不然我现在就是妓♥女♥
or I would've been upstairs at Jezebel's
而不是厨师了
instead of in the kitchen.
你认识莫伊拉吗
Did you know Moira?
她自称露比
She called herself Ruby?
认识
Yeah.
她逃到加拿大了
She made it to Canada.
艾莉森不是要去加拿大
Alison's not going to Canada.
她要往内陆去
She's going deeper in.
西部某个地方有一个反抗组织
A resistance cell out west somewhere.
她能帮上忙
She's valuable.
化学老师能帮忙做什么
A chemistry teacher?
她会做炸♥弹♥
She makes bombs.
和奥芙格伦一样
Like Ofglen.
你知道她的事迹
Oh, so you know her work?
不被逼到无路可走
I guess you don't know what you're capable of
你都不知道自己的潜能有多大
till you have to do it.
喂
Hey!
来吧伙计们
Come on, boys.
做这个菜用小葱也行
Green onions would've worked in this, by the way.
只用绿色的部分
Just the green part,
少放点
and a little less.
行了 直男主厨
All right, Chef Mansplainer.
很好吃
It's delicious.
谢谢
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表