剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
You, too.
她都等不及了
She can't want this.
她想念她的孩子
She misses the baby.
我们都想
We all do.
这是她唯一想要的
It's the only thing she ever wanted.
是不是很漂亮
Isn't this beautiful?
我们本该待在酒店里
We should've stayed in a hotel.
不用紧张
No need to be nervous.
我听说他们很实际
I've heard they're very down-to-earth.
这是个机会
This is an opportunity.
谁的机会
For whom?
我们的
Us.
我们所有人的
All of us.
妮可的机会
Nichole.
愿你有个美好的夜晚
Blessed evening.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
开了个电♥话♥会议
Conference calls.
欢迎
Welcome.
愿你有个美好的夜晚
Blessed evening.
很荣幸 大主教
It's an honor, Commander.
沃特福德
Waterford.
谢谢您邀请我们来您家
Thank you for inviting us to your blessed home.
你可以谢谢温斯洛太太
You can thank Mrs. Winslow
是她邀请你们的
for the invitation.
我肯定会
I will be sure to.
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐
Please.
好吧
Well.
我们策划了令人激动的一周
We have an exciting week planned.
没错
Yes.
我们向全世界公布的信息
We have to be judicious
必须审慎
about the images we release to the world.
必须
Absolutely.
合适的形象可以影响人们的想法
The correct image can sway opinion.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Daddy!
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my love!
这是波莉
This is Polly,
她又忘了应该先敲门
who obviously has forgotten how to knock.
晚安 波莉
Blessed evening, Polly.
我的儿子们呢 好吧
Where are my boys? Okay.
麦卡
Micah!
儿子们在这呀 好吧
There's my boys. Okay!
天呀 其他人都准备睡觉了
Jeez! Everyone else is ready for bed.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi!
欢迎 我是奥利维亚
Welcome. I'm Olivia.
很高兴认识你
It's just lovely to meet you.
幸会
A pleasure.
感谢你邀请我们
Thank you for inviting us
来你们家
to your blessed home.
请原谅这里的喧闹
Please forgive our chaos.
向沃特福德夫妇介绍一下自己吧
Introduce yourselves to Mr. And Mrs. Waterford.
这位是以赛亚
This is Isaiah.
信不信由你 他算是乖的了
He's the easy one, if you can believe it.
噢 你好
Oh. Hello.
我是赛丽娜·乔伊
Uh, I'm Serena Joy.
很高兴认识你们
It's a pleasure to meet all of you.
你们好
How do you do.
- 弗瑞德·沃特福德 - 你好
- Fred Waterford. - Hi.
- 您好 先生 - 我是赛迪
- How do you, sir? - I'm Sadie.
他们都是你的吗
Are they all yours?
不然还会是谁的呢 麦卡
Who else's would they be? Micah!
塔玛拉
Tamara,
麻烦你让他们别闹了
can you get them settled, please?
好 我们准备吃晚饭吧
Okay. Let's get dinner.
你以前见过那么多孩子吗
Have you ever seen that many before?
没有
No.
我在一个屋子内见过最多的是
The most I've ever seen in one house was...
三个
three.
他们好像有五个
They had, like, five.
你们在这里睡觉
You'll be staying here,
跟奥芙乔治一起
with Ofgeorge.
感谢上帝
Praise be.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们有使女
They have a Handmaid?
级别高有特权吧
Privileges of rank,
我猜
I guess.
晚安
Blessed night.
是谁
Yes?
安顿下来了
Settling in?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你关心
Thank you for checking in.
那些孩子
All those children.
太震撼了
It's remarkable.
真是奇迹
It's a miracle.
奇迹
A miracle.
总有一天我们也会习以为常
Someday it won't be so unusual,
愿主开恩
by His grace.
有没有从
Is there any news
温斯洛大主教那里打听到关于明天的消息
from Commander Winslow about tomorrow?
加拿大人那边还是没有消息
Oh, still nothing from the Canadians.
他们
They...
可以寻求中立势力介入
could ask a neutral party to intervene.
他们确实可以
They could.
希望吧
I pray.
我们很快就会有转机的
Our turnaround will be fast.
上午拍摄视频
Film in the morning,
晚上在加拿大新闻频道播出
get images on Canadian news by night.
最起码
Bottom line, the more...
我们引起越多媒体关注
media we generate,
他们压力越大
the more pressure they'll feel.
相信我
Trust me.
这个
This,
我很懂
I know about.
我应该休息了
I should probably get some rest.
当然
Of course.
我还有工作得做
I still have work to do.
这里
Here.
只是为了让一切看起来
Just so everything looks...
正常
right.
晚安 弗瑞德
Good night, Fred.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
我是奥芙约瑟夫
I'm Ofjoseph.
抱歉像这样打扰你
I'm sorry to invade your space like this.
请原谅我
Pray, forgive me.
那你一定是
So, you must be...
奥芙乔治
Ofgeorge?
对不起
Sorry.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
这就是全部了吗
Is this all we have?
我想是的 大主教
I believe so, Commander.
他们确实有自己的职责
They do have duties of their own.
对国家就没有职责了吗
What about their duties to their country?
好吧 把她们带过来
All right. Bring 'em over here.
走吧 女孩们
Go on now, girls.
没错
That's it.
排成半圆形
Semi-circle.
面对着翅膀
Facing the wings.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表