剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
作证
Bear Witness
使女的故事 前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
丽迪亚嬷嬷 我可以回家吗 求你了
Aunt Lydia, may I go home, please?
与你同行的伙伴回家了 你才可以回家
You may go home when your walking partner goes home.
你和大主教试过要个孩子吗
You and the Commander tried to have children?
我想 他不想
I wanted to. He disagreed.
他们总在调整我的剂量
They were always adjusting my dosage.
我希望我们能生
I wish we could've.
- 一旦妮可回来 - 我爱你
- Once Nichole's returned... - I love you.
我们要尽最大努力推进其他事项
...we'd do our best to move the others along quickly.
这个孩子回来
So much leverage comes from the child.
是很重要的筹码
With her back home...
你想让我把她留在那里
You want me to keep her there.
就一阵子
Just for a bit.
你身体不舒服
You're not well.
- 是的 - 琼
- No. - June.
你疯了吗
You're out of your mind.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你再也不必回基列国了
You'd never have to go back to Gilead again.
你真的认为我会离开我的家吗
Do you really think that I would leave my home?
我的提议仍然有效
My offer still stands.
叛国和椰子
Treason and coconuts.
我可能再也见不到我的女儿了
I probably won't see my daughters again.
她也是别人的孩子
She's someone's child, too.
我救了使女的孩子 就是在捍卫她的生命
I honor the Handmaid's life by saving her child's.
你将如何捍卫你的女儿
How will you honor your daughters?
我还不知道
I don't know how yet,
但我会带尽可能多的孩子出去
but I'm gonna get out as many children as I can.
他们都应该得到自♥由♥
They all deserve to be free.
奥芙约瑟夫 奥芙约瑟夫
Ofjoseph. Ofjoseph.
好 奥芙约瑟夫
Okay, Ofjoseph.
快到了
Almost there now.
慢慢来 亲爱的
One step at a time, dear.
快到了
Almost there.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
谢谢
Thank you.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
奥芙约瑟夫 你今天需要休息
Ofjoseph, you need to get rest today.
你可以直接上楼去你的房♥间
You can go straight upstairs to your room
打个盹儿
and take a snooze.
谢谢 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Thank you, Aunt Lydia.
嗯
Mmm.
但我不想休息
But I don't want rest.
我再也不想休息了
I don't want to rest ever again.
哦
Oh!
哦
Oh!
哇
Well...
看着太舒服了吧
Isn't this a delight?
劳伦斯夫妇重新装♥修♥了
The Lawrences redecorated.
所有家庭都尽最大努力执行
All households doing their best to conform
沃特福德大主教的新规定
to Commander Waterford's new regulations.
所有的住♥宅♥都达到了华盛顿的标准
Every residence elevated to D.C. Standards.
我想你不在的这段时间错过了些什么
I suppose you've missed a few things in your time away.
嗯 我想是的
Mmm. Suppose I have.
也许上帝认为这个家庭
Perhaps God will deem this household
经历这么多后是该有个孩子了
worthy of a child after all,
他能原谅我们
should he forgive us for taking you away
把你从上个月的受精仪式上带走了吧
from last month's Ceremony.
很高兴我们把你及时送回
Happily, we've returned you
刚好能赶上下一个
just in time for the next.
我相信我的祈祷
I believe that my time of prayer
让我明白了我真正的使命
has led me to see my true purpose.
哦
Oh.
你真是个好姑娘 奥芙约瑟夫
You are a good girl, Ofjoseph.
去吧 好好安顿一下
Go on. I'll let you get settled.
嗯
Hmm?
司康饼意味着不行了
Scones mean no.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
司康饼意味着不行了
"Scones mean no"?
是反抗网的暗语
A message from the network.
不要再给埃利诺用药了
No more medication for Eleanor.
我问过所有我能想到的人
I've asked everyone I can think of.
当他们无能为力时 就会送松饼
When they can't help, they send scones.
她的情况更糟了吗
She's getting worse?
她现在开始乱扔东西了
She throws things now.
- 贝丝 - 嗯
- Beth... - Hmm?
我要你去问问马大们一件事
I need you to ask the Marthas for something else.
当然可以
Of course you do.
你认识谁能帮我把孩子带出去吗
Do you know anyone who could help me move children out?
我要带他们出去
I'm gonna get them out.
我知道听起来多可怕
I know how it sounds.
你这是找死
You're gonna get yourself killed.
我说过我不要
I said I didn't want it.
他们可以给你带点别的东西
They can bring you something else.
我不饿
I'm not hungry!
埃利诺 宝贝
Eleanor, sweetheart...
不 别管我
No, just leave me alone!
埃利诺
Eleanor...
别碰我 出去
Don't you touch me! Get out!
出去
Get out!
快滚 滚出去
Go! Get out of here!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
在重新整理吗 先生
Reorganizing, sir?
嗯
Hmm.
贝丝告诉我她再也不能吃药了
Beth told me she can't get any more of her medication.
如果你能让我妻子独处的话
I would appreciate it
我会很感激的
if you would give my wife her privacy.
嗯 我只是担心
Well, I'm just worried.
你真的认为她在这里安全吗
You really think she's safe here?
当然安全 这是
Of course she's safe. This is...
她的家
It's her home.
你不能把她永远关在这里
You can't keep her locked up here forever.
那你有何高见
What do you propose I do?
我不会把我妻子送走的
I'm not sending my wife away.
你可以跟她一起离开基列国
You can leave Gilead with her.
找辆卡车
Get a truck.
把她弄出去
Get her out.
给她需要的帮助
And get her the help that she needs.
她不能再这样下去了
She cannot go on like this.
你知道
What do you know about
一个人能带多少东西么
how much someone can take?
一切
Everything.
他害怕了
He's scared.
恐惧是巨大的动力
Fear can be a great motivator.
顾客们 请注意
Attention shoppers.
使女们任何时候都得和她的
Handmaids must remain with her walking partner
同行伙伴在一起 与神同行
at all times. Walk with God.
又一个同行伙伴死了
Another walking partner dead.
他们一定认为我被诅咒了
They must think I'm cursed.
或者是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Or a terrorist.
但我不是
I'm not, though.
至少现在还不是
Not yet.
我需要你帮我
I need your help.
我帮不了你
I can't help.
我们的一举一动都受着监视
They're watching everything we do.
而你是重点监事对象
And you're really conspicuous.
这个区还有多少使女的孩子
How many Handmaids' kids are still in this district?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表