剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《使女的故事》前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
找到她
Find her.
把她带到我这里
And bring her to me.
你得告诉我使女们在哪里
You have to tell me where the handmaids are.
不然他们会伤害汉娜
Or they will hurt Hannah.
没事的宝贝
It's okay, baby.
她们在门罗的农舍里
They're at the Murrow farmhouse.
所有发生在你 汉娜
Everything that has happened to you, to Hannah,
珍妮和其他人身上的事
to Janine, and the others.
你都要负责 是你的错
You're responsible. Your fault.
我们要向西走
We're gonna go West.
芝加哥仍然是芝加哥 他们不会放弃
Chicago is still Chicago. They're not giving up.
大主教布莱恩 你将协助参与一起
Commander Blaine, you will coordinate an aerial bombardment
针对前线全部叛乱分子的空袭
on all insurgent fronts.
快跑
Run!
莫伊拉
Moira?
我终于找到你了
I fucking found you.
如果我不回去 我就会永远失去汉娜
If I don't go back, Hannah is gone forever.
我是她的母亲 我必须要保护她
I'm her mother and it's my job to protect her.
对不起 我没把她带回来
I'm sorry I don't have her.
对不起 只有我回来了
I'm sorry it's just me.
- 我知道我应该... 对不起 - 没事 没事
- I knew it would... I'm sorry. - No, no, no.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我是一名美国公民
I am a citizen of the United States,
我在此寻求加拿大政♥府♥的庇护
and I seek asylum in the country of Canada.
卢克 我要告诉你我最后一次见到汉娜的情景
Luke, I need to tell you about the last time I saw Hannah.
我们得找到她 带她到加拿大
We have to find her and bring her to Canada.
我从没想过能亲手把这个交给你
I never thought I'd give it to you in person.
天呐
Oh, my God.
至少你现在知道她在哪里了
At least you know where she is now.
我当初真应该和你一起逃跑
I should've run away with you when I had the chance.
我要和弗雷德一刀两断
I need to separate my interests from Fred.
我受够他了
I am done with him.
这一点可以稍后再谈
We can talk about that later.
不 现在就要解决
No, we can talk about it right now.
你怀孕了 赛丽娜
You're pregnant, Serena.
恭喜
Congratulations.
奥芙弗雷德现在身处加拿大 我们不能掉以轻心
With Offred now in Canada, we can't be naive about that.
我们不能再吵了
We need to drop our fight.
我叫琼·奥斯本
My name is June Osborn
弗雷德·沃特弗德和赛丽娜·乔伊监禁我
Fred Waterford and Serena Joy imprisoned me,
殴打我 强♥奸♥我
beat me, and raped me.
我请求公道
I ask for justice.
基列国可能会抢走我们的儿子
Gilead could come for our son.
也可能把我变成使女
They could make me a Handmaid.
我会尽我所能
I'll do everything in my power
保护你和孩子
to make sure you and our son are protected.
接下来怎么办 我们要怎么带回汉娜
So, what happens next? How do we get Hannah?
我们有了一个新线人
We have a new asset.
他了解基列国的一切
He knows how the system operates.
他可以给我们提供建议
He could advise us.
- 他是谁 - 弗雷德·沃特弗德
- Who is it? - Fred Waterford.
沃特弗德
Waterford?
检方已经撤销了指控
The prosecution has dropped its charges.
- 琼 - 他是个强♥奸♥犯
- June! - He's a fucking rapist!
你知道他对我们所有人做了什么 我要杀了你
You know what he did to all of us! I will kill you!
他们要派沃特弗德去日内瓦
They're sending Waterford to fucking Geneva!
他们会派专机把那混♥蛋♥送过去
They're gonna fly the prick there
举♥行♥豁免听证会
and have his immunity hearing.
然后他就可以带着他的强盗婆娘
And then he's free to just set up
在任何地方定居生活了
wherever the fuck he wants, with his Viking-ass wife.
这些女人中有二十二个与抵抗组织合作
Twenty-two of these women worked with the Resistance.
你可以救下她们
And you can save them.
我们也能把我们的兄弟带回家
And we can bring our brother home.
战俘交换 你们不能这样做
A prisoner exchange? You can't.
这样依旧解决不了问题
It won't be enough, you know.
无论他受到怎样的惩罚
Whatever happens to him,
对你来说都远远不够
won't be enough for you.
我们在哪 还在基列国内吗
Where are we? Are we even in Gilead anymore?
你在无主之地 大主教
You're in No Man's Land, Commander.
跑吧
Run.
# 美梦啊 #
Dream
# 梦 梦 梦 美梦啊 #
Dream, dream, dream, dream
# 梦 梦 美梦啊 #
Dream, dream, dream
# 我想要你 #
That I want you
# 我想要你在我臂弯里 #
In my arms when I want you
# 无论何时 都想要你的魅力 #
And all your charms whenever I want you
# 我只要做梦就好 #
All I have to do is dream
# 梦 梦 美梦啊 #
Dream, dream, dream
# 当我在夜里 #
When I feel blue
# 感到忧郁 我需要你 #
In the night and I need you
# 在需要之时 紧紧抱住我 #
To hold me tight whenever I want you
# 我只要做梦就好 #
All I have to do is dream
# 你只属于我 #
I can make you mine
# 品你唇上酒 #
Taste your lips of wine
# 无论早或晚 #
Anytime night or day
# 唯一的问题是 #
Only trouble is
# 天啦 #
Gee whiz
# 我在虚度人生 #
I'm dreaming my life away
# 我如此需要你 #
I need you so
# 我如此爱你 愿意为你而死 #
That I could die I love you so
# 这便是我时刻需要你的理由 #
And that is why whenever I want you
# 我只要做梦就好 #
All I have to do is dream
# 梦 梦 美梦啊 #
Dream, dream, dream
琼
June?
琼 怎么了
June, what happened?
琼
June.
你好 甜心
Hi, sweetie.
谁是我的宝贝女儿
Who's my girl?
谁是我的宝贝女儿
Hmm? Who's my girl?
进去吧宝贝 我爱你
Come here. There we go. I love you.
等等 琼 怎么回事
Wait, June! What's happening?
琼 你浑身都是血
June. You, you're covered in blood.
莫伊拉
Moira...
琼
June!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
怎么他妈回事啊
What the fuck?
琼 等下
June, slow down.
你能和我说句话吗
Can... can you talk to me?
- 等等 等等 - 琼
- Hey, hey. Wait, wait, - June.
等等 琼
Wait. June!
你要去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
琼 这是谁的血
June! Whose blood is that?
别走了 这是谁的血
Hey! Hey, hey. Whose blood is that?
到底怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
- 发生什么了 - 我做到了
- What happened? - I did it.
你做到什么了
You did what?
我杀了他
I killed him.
你说你做了什么
You ki... you what? What?
我杀了弗雷德
I killed Fred.
琼 你是把他劫走了吗
June. You salvaged him.
借祂之手
By her hand.
- 好了 快进屋吧 - 借上帝之手
- Okay. Come inside. - By her fucking hand.
- 我们得进去了 - 不 我们不进去 不 不
- Hey. We gotta get inside. - No, we don't. No, no!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
琼
Hey, June!
琼
June.
琼
June.
- 琼 把车门打开 - 你要去哪
- June, open the door. - Where are you going?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表