剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
再过几年
It'll be a few years before
她们就准备好生小孩了
they're ready to have babies of their own.
他说的不是情感上准备好了
He doesn't mean emotionally ready.
他说的是他们会监控她们骨盆的发育状况
He means they track their pelvic development.
她的静脉突起
She's got prominent veins.
我想很容易就可以划破
Easy to slice, I'd think.
他的静脉也不错
His aren't bad either.
很难看清楚
Harder to see.
如果我要杀一个人
If I only get one kill,
我该从杀那些位高权重的人开始
I should start at the top.
机不可失
Make it count.
她
Eenie,
他
meenie...
他
... minie,
还是她
moe.
抱歉 我没能早点过来
I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner.
没关系 谢谢你来
Oh, that's all right. Thank you for coming.
当然 我一直在为你祈祷
Of course. I've been praying for you.
我也为你祈祷
And I for you.
我们的心肝宝贝
Our precious babies.
大主教 我们可以在我的办公室
Commander, we can discuss the rest
讨论接下来的实验室测试
of the lab tests in my office.
沃特福德太太
Mrs. Waterford,
可以和你聊一会儿吗
may I speak to you for a moment?
你不想为那而烦恼
You don't want to bother with that.
我待会儿去楼上找你
I'll catch up with you downstairs.
什么事 奥芙约瑟夫
Yes, Ofjoseph?
过来
Come closer.
我有一个秘密
It's a secret.
什么秘密
What?
你不舒服
You're not well.
对
No.
琼
June?
你疯了吗
You're out of your mind.
我们得做个了结
This has to end.
你原本是很坚强的人
You were supposed to be one of the strong ones.
出事了
There's something wrong.
她切到自己了
She cut herself.
沃特福德太太说你切到自己了
Mrs. Waterford said you cut yourself.
我看看
Let me see.
没事的
It's all right.
你需要缝针
You need stitches.
来
Come.
坐
Sit.
切口很干净
It's a clean slice.
还有几针
Just a few more.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
如果你要去举报我的话
You shouldn't bother trying to fix me
你就不该这么麻烦
if you're just going to report me.
你说的对
You're right.
我不用这么麻烦
I shouldn't.
谢谢
Thank you.
我宣过誓
I took an oath.
首先不伤害人
First do no harm.
我在伤害你吗
Am I harming you?
你在折磨她
You're torturing her.
她不是我的病人
She's not my patient,
孩子才是
the child is.
放屁
That's bullshit.
先生
Sir.
别动
Hold still.
我母亲曾是个医生
My mother was a doctor.
她是医治孕妇的
She treated pregnant women.
她总是把她的病人
And she always put her patients,
女人们
the women,
放在首位
first.
当她那会行医时
Oh, things were different
情况不同于现在
when she practiced medicine.
她逃出去了吗
Did she get out?
没有
No.
我肯定你很想她
I'm sure you miss her.
她在哪里行医的
Where did she practice?
大多数时间
Somerville.
在萨默维尔
For the most part.
霍莉·马多克斯
Holly Maddox.
那么
Well...
现在我知道你为什么袭击
now I know why you took a swipe
沃特福德夫人了
at Mrs. Waterford.
马多克斯医生
Dr. Maddox.
马多克斯医生 她当时吓坏了
Dr. Maddox, she was scary.
是啊
Yeah.
当时
She is.
是吓坏了
Was.
我其实也不知道
I don't actually know.
你该知道我本打算杀了赛丽娜
You should know I was going to kill Serena.
还有她
And her.
还有你
And you, too.
我警告过他们
I warned them.
我说 你不能让那个女孩
I said, "You can't leave that girl
一直祈祷着
in here, praying...
度过这几个月
for months on end."
大脑会在封闭中萎缩
The brain atrophies in isolation
滋生绝望
and breeds despair.
你有这种自杀想法多久了
How long have you had suicidal thoughts?
是谋杀
Homicidal.
你只要做了你说的那些事中的一件
Doing any of the things
你就会被吊死在墙上
that you said would put you on the wall,
这个你知道的
and you know it.
那么
So...
有多久了
How long?
我不知道
I don't know.
从我意识到我可能再也看不到
Since I realized I probably won't see
我的女儿了吧
my daughters again.
你觉得绝望吗
You feel hopeless?
我该有怎么感觉呢
How should I feel?
医生 她也是别人的孩子
Doctor, she's someone's child, too.
嗯
Um...
我救了使女的孩子
I honor the Handmaid's life
就是在捍卫她的生命
by saving her child.
你将以何种方式捍卫你的女儿呢
How will you honor your daughters?
尽量别把那弄湿了
Try not to get that wet.
我主明察
Under His eye.
好
Okay.
拿着这个
Take that.
就这样 先生们
Here we go, gentlemen.
好
Oh. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
感谢上帝
Praise be.
带走他
Take him.
她活不了多久了
She's not gonna last much longer.
给她缝上吧
Stitch her up.
你们可以借机练习一下
You could use the practice.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我能帮你拿吗
Can I carry that for you?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你刚生了孩子吗
Did you just have a baby?
没有
No.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表