剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, here's the situation. Um, we've built this bit here.
哈蒙德要把船绕过来
Hammond is going to bring the boat around here.
And we're now going to tow it to the end of what we've already built
然后 我们把它拖到已经建好的桥梁末端
where we can attach our new section.
这样就能接上新建的部分
这个计划很简单 但是后来事实证明
It was a simple plan, but then it turned out
哈蒙德从来没用过舷外发动机
that Hammond had never used an outboard motor.
Uh... uh...
Pull the cord.
拉绳子!
Where's the cord? Oh.
绳子在哪里?
It's in the top of the en... There.
-在顶部…在那里 快拉 -抓住了
-Pull it... -I got it.
It works!
可以了!我要怎样让船动起来?
How do I make it move?
Twist the thing... There you go!
扭动它就行 对了
HMS Hammond is underway.
皇家海军哈蒙德来啦
Argh!
In your own time. Quick as you like.
别着急 慢慢开
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Job one, tie on.
第一步 把它系上
Right, perfect.
对 完美 现在把我拉过去
Now, pull me along.
出发 加大动力
Go, go. Power.
Oh, give me strength.
给点力吧
You pulled the bloody fishing-rod holder off...
你居然把钓鱼竿固定器拽掉了
我没把它绑在钓鱼竿上 你为什么要绑在…
I didn't tie it to the fishing rod.
Why did you tie it to the fishing...
我没把它绑在钓鱼竿上 你个大白♥痴♥
I didn't tie it to the fishing rod, you blithering idiot.
Right, are you ready? We're setting off.
好了 准备好了吗?我们出发
Ooh-ho!
Hammond's gone upside down again.
哈蒙德又翻船了
搞什么…天啊 他怎么会…
What the f... Oh, jeez. How has he done--
I'll pull you in.
我拉你过来
奇怪的是 之后再也没有 其他当地人愿意把船借给我们了
Weirdly, none of the other locals
would lend us a boat after that.
So, we had to drag the new section into place by hand.
所以 我们必须手动 把新的部分拖到预定位置
你们瞧 我在独自移♥动♥这座长100米的桥
Look at this, I'm moving 100 meters of bridge
all by myself.
水真的很滑 是不是?
-Water's really slippery, isn't it? -Yeah.
是的
Ready? Look at that for docking.
准备好了吗?瞧瞧这对接技术 好了
There you go.
在这天余下的时间里 工作继续进行
Work continued for the rest of the day...
现在 我得把这个角拉过来 对吧?
Ugh. Now, I need to pull this corner in, don't we?
就是那里
No, there's...
...until, by late afternoon,
直到接近傍晚 我们这座笔直的桥就完工了
our arrow-straight bridge was finished.
由于詹姆斯是我们当中 唯一认为这样行得通的人
And since James was the only one of us who thought it would work,
Hammond and I decided he should go first.
我和哈蒙德认为他应该先出发
Ts and Ps good.
温度和压力正常
他成功到达对面的机会是多少?
What is the chance
-of him making it... -Minimal, I'd say.
-我会说微乎其微 -可以忽略不计
...across there? Negligible.
天啊 道路正在我面前浮动
Oh, my God, the road is floating in front of me.
Oh, my God, look how it moves!
天啊 看看它这种移♥动♥的方式!
It's actually sinking as he drives along.
当他开车的时候 桥会随之没入水里
天啊
Jeez. That is weird.
很奇怪
All right, chaps, I'm not gonna lie to you, this feels a bit perilous.
大伙 老实说 我感觉这有点危险
那里水深9米
That's 30-feet of water he's driving...
-他正在开车横跨海面 -开的是凯迪拉克
-In a Cadillac. -...over.
I know it's deep. It was deep enough
我知道这水很深
-足以淹没我的船 -是的
-to swallow my boat. -It was.
见鬼
Shit.
I think my exhaust may be dragging on the floor.
我想我的排气管可能刮到地板了
Agh!
现在我正在剐蹭自己建的桥
Now I'm crashing into my own bridge.
我认为他在沉降的地方被卡住了
-Oh, I think his ex... -Oh.
I think he's grounding out where it dips.
这太搞笑了
Oh, this is hilarious.
我想你们可能看不见
I don't think you'll be able to see this, viewers,
but on that side of the car, the wheels have collapsed,
但是在那边 车轮已经塌陷了
each of them, one of these elements.
卡在了几个浮块之间
So I'm now against chocks.
所以我现在被楔子顶住了
另一方面 排气管现在已经贴在地上
And the... the other side of that
is that the exhaust is now down on the ground
排气管的末端也卡在了桥梁连接处
and the end of the exhaust is wedged in one of the joins.
So it's completely stuck.
它完全卡住了
解决办法是有的 但你还没做好心理准备去执行
There is a solution, but I don't know you'll be prepared to do it.
What is it?
什么办法?
Well, you go and help him out.
你去帮帮他
That would mean four tons of American land yacht
这意味着四吨♥重的美国陆地游艇
on the same bit of plastic in the ocean.
要压在大海中的同一条塑料桥上
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
But since James was now
但现在詹姆斯就是一团勃艮第红色的巨大障碍 阻碍我们的任务获得成功
a huge burgundy obstacle to our success, there was nothing for it.
没有别的办法了
注入动力 提高速度
Power, increase speed.
Oh, shit. The back of the car's dipping.
见鬼 汽车的后部泡到水里了
天啊 我完全是…车尾朝下 我几乎看不见路况
God, I'm completely... I'm arse down. I can hardly see a thing.
我看见雷鸟2正在接近
I can see Thunderbird II approaching.
Air...
空气
Working.
一切正常
你得用力从后面推我一把 然后继续往前使劲儿
You're gonna have to give me a fairly hefty shove and keep going.
Right, James May, here I come.
好的 詹姆斯梅 我来了
行不通 我们尝试别的方法
That didn't work. Let's try something else.
I'm gonna back up, yes?
我要后退一点 好吗?
然后 我会造一个波浪
And then I'll create a wash.
Yes?
然后呢?
When the wash lifts the back of your car up, hoof it.
当波浪抬起你车的尾部时 你就踩油门
Here it comes, here it comes.
我来了
-Go, go, go.
冲
可恶
Bollocks and arse.
Hammond, could you come and offer some assistance here?
哈蒙德 你能不能过来搭把手?
Right, I think I'm on.
好了 我好像开上来了
我希望我的视野能更宽一点就好了
I'd like to be able to see a bit more than I can see now.
Ah! Oh, God.
天啊
我不想再掉进水里了
I do not wanna go in that water again.
令人惊讶的是 这位世界上 最容易出事故的司机却没有遇到任何事故
Amazingly, the world's most accident-prone driver
made it without incident.
杰里米 我现在来了 有什么能帮忙的吗?
Jeremy, I'm here now. Can I help?
Hammond, I've had a brilliant idea.
哈蒙德 我有个绝佳的主意
Go on.
你说
If we both drove at him at high speed
如果我们都高速把车往他那边开 然后刹车营造一波水浪
and then braked to create the wash,
这可能就有足够的力量来把他的车抬起来
that might be enough to lift him up and on.
或者也可能导致压力加倍 然后把桥给压垮
Or double the stresses and break the bridge.
But it's our only shot, isn't it?
但这是我们唯一的机会 对吗?
好吧 我同意 准备好了就告诉我
Okay, I'm up for it. You tell me when.
好吧 这真的…这需要精准的驾驶技巧
Okay, this is really... This requires precision driving.
我准备好了
I am ready.
哈蒙德 你准备好了吗?
Hammond, are you ready?
I am ready.
我准备好了
我的车没法启动
My car won't start.
天啊
Oh, God.
What?
怎么回事?
Sit rep, I am the meat in an incompetent sandwich.
情况汇报 我现在被夹在 两位不称职的同事之间 左右为难
好了 它启动了
It's all right, it's started.
Right, gentlemen, we are ready back here.
好了 先生们 我们在后面准备好了
现在倒数 三 二 一 出发
In three, two, one... now.
现在刹车
Braking... now!
Go, go, go.
往前冲
耶!
Yes!
成功了 居然成功了
It worked. It bloody worked.
很好 谢谢你们
Very good. Thank you.
欢迎来到哈蒙德兹堡 人口:七十亿
Oh, I say! My people have recognized me!
喂!我的人已经认出是我了!
我想威尔曼先生已经完工了
I think Mr. Wilman's done that.
Yeah, he has.
对的 没错
I can't wait to see our commune.
我已经迫不及待想去见我们的社区了
What we're looking for is an American-style town, I imagine.
我想我们在找一座美国风格的小镇
That's like Oklahoma. Look at that.
就像俄克拉荷马州一样
瞧瞧那里
Cows.
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表