剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
I'm gonna throw up at this rate,
这个速度 我要吐了
not because of sea sickness but because of
不是因为晕船 而是因为
the amount of salt water in my mouth.
嘴巴里灌进来的这些海水
No!
不
This is a lot worse than I thought it was going to be.
这比我预期的要糟很多
It wasn't just the rough seas.
不仅仅是这海
We also had to weave our way through the shipping lanes.
我们还得穿梭在航道间
There's a large tanker dead ahead.
正前方有个大油轮
Trawler off to my right.
右边有条拖网渔船
Sheez.
天啊
I've managed to miss that massive container ship. That's something.
我成功躲过那条集装箱货船 有点厉害
$3.5 trillion worth of trade comes through these waters every year.
这片水域通过的货运量 每年有价值3.5万亿美元
God knows how it isn't all smashed to pieces when it gets to its destination.
鬼晓得等这些货到岸 是不是碎成渣了
Jesus Christ.
我滴个天
If one big wave goes in there, I'm gonna get very nose-heavy.
如果一个大浪上来 我这船头就会很重了
And I cannot realistically get up there to put it back.
而我着实没有办法去把它盖回去
Meanwhile, I'd finally managed to put my roof up...
与此同时 我终于把船顶给支起来了
Oh, yes. There's a chance. There's a chance.
哦耶 还有机会 还有机会
...which was time well spent.
...这时间花得很值呢
Holy shit!
我的天
Ohh, bollocks.
啊 可恶啊
Stop...doing...that!
停...停...吧!
The good news is, Hammond, it can't be worse than this.
好消息是 哈蒙德 这情况不会糟到哪去了
But it did get worse.
然而并非如此
*Ohh! (BLEEP) Nora.
噢 *了个
Sheez. This is stupid.
天了 这特么太蠢了
It's gonna snap.
这船会断的
I just pissed myself standing up where I was.
我刚才站着原地尿了
Anything else is not an option.
完全没得选
Oh! Freezing and (BLEEP) wet.
噢 冷 还特么湿透了
This is getting sketchy.
情况越来越不妙了
I'm not sure we can do this.
我不确定能不能到终点了
Certainly, one of our camera boats was in very big trouble.
显然 我们的一艘摄像船有大♥麻♥烦了
Bloody hell. We're taking in too much water.
糟了个糕 进水太多了
I don't know if it's dangerous.
我都不确定这是不是很危险了
We'll never get there at this rate.
照这个速度永远到不了岸的
And James had completely lost control of his antique.
而老梅头完全控制不了他那古董了
Oh! No, no, no, no, no! Oh, no!
不不不不不 噢别啊!
Oh, (BLEEP) sake!
求求了哇!
No!
别再来了!
After 15 miles, the sea started to calm a little
24公里后 海面平静了一点
and I decided to increase speed.
我决定加速前进
Come on, you brave little soldier.
加油 勇敢小士兵
Come on, bite. Bite, bite, bite.
加油 冲啊冲啊
Bite.
冲
I can't stand much more of this.
我再不忍♥不了了
It's only a few miles!
还剩几公里了
Come on. I'm running in fast now. I want this over.
加油啊 快速前进 我想马上结束
The top three worst things I've ever done.
这事可以算我人生最惨的前三了
Mercifully, the finish line, Vung Tau harbour,
幸运的是 头顿港 终点线
then hoved into view.
进入了眼帘
Come on. It can't be more than a mile.
加油 已经不到1.6公里了
Well, that's brilliant.
真是好极了
These last couple of hours have damn nearly killed me.
最后这几小时差不多要了我的命了
They probably have James and Richard.
可能已经要了老梅和鼹鼠的命了
I can't raise either of them on the radio.
两个人都联♥系♥不到了
I don't know where they are.
我不知道他们在哪
I reached the jetty very much alone.
我一个人到达了栈桥
Sorry, there's no film crews with me.
抱歉没有摄影团队跟上了我
Um, I don't know where they are either.
额 我也不知道他们在哪
But Richard Hammond is arriving.
但哈蒙德要到了
He's made it.
他挺过来了
Normally we'd celebrate the end of a journey,
一般我们旅途结束会庆祝一下
but I'm not celebrating that. Beyond brutal.
但这我现在庆祝不了 已经不能用残酷形容了
Yeah, that was the hardest thing I've ever done.
对 这是我完成的最难的事情了
Easily the hardest thing I've ever done. The most dangerous.
绝对是最难的了 最危险的事
After a film crew arrived, we disembarked.
有一队摄像跟上之后 我们上岸了
Have you really not heard from James at all?
你真的一点都没老梅的消息吗
No, nothing.
没 完全没
But then, the Rover 90 hoved into view.
不过后来 罗孚90进入了视野
It could be coming with nobody on it, like the Marie Celeste.
有可能没人在上面呢 就像玛丽塞利斯特号♥
Well, I did wo... No, he is there.
额 我的确... 不 他在船上
Look, there's a very bedraggled dog at the helm.
看 舵轮后面站着一条脏兮兮的落水狗
Yeah.
是呢
Right.
好了
We've been very worried about you.
我俩都很担心你呢
Have you? I was very worried about me. But thank you.
是嘛? 我是担心过我自己 可谢谢您嘞
Jeez.
天啊
I'm absolutely staggered it's still there.
完全没想到自己能挺过来
But we have survived. Yeah.
但我们还是活下来了 对
And on that terrible disappointment...
随着这个巨大的遗憾...
...it's time to say goodbye. We'll be back.
是时候说再见了 我们还会回来的
See you very soon. See you soon.
马上再会 再会
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表