剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
You're eating a taran...
你在吃一只鸟蛛
No, it's a dragonfly.
不 这是那个蜻蜓
What do they taste like? Dragonflies.
吃起来什么味道 蜻蜓的味道
Oh! I knew you'd have a problem.
天哪 我就知道你会唧唧歪歪
So I got you some hard-boiled eggs, Hammond.
所以我为你准备了一些水煮蛋
Is this a...
这是个
This is a cricket, look.
这是个蟋蟀 看
Can you see that?
你能拍到吗
Do you eat it or do you disembowel it and then eat the flesh?
是直接吃还是去除内脏再吃
Oh, my God!
我的天
It's got a bird in it!
这蛋里有只鸟
What?
啥玩意
That may be beyond my line...
这我都有点接受不了了
I'm just looking at it, thinking, "Really?"
我看着这个 怀疑人生
That is pretty revolting.
那看起来真的恶心
It is, I know, but if you've got a socialist running,
是的 我知道 但是当你有一个社♥会♥主♥义♥领导人时
you know, like Britain when we've got Corbyn...
你知道的 就像在英国我们有科尔宾
this is what we're going to be eating.
我们就得吃这个了
After our feast, it was time for bed.
大餐之后 我们就该睡觉了
And we were shown to the best rooms in the house.
我们被带去参观最好的房♥间
Hang on, is that... That generator goes all the time?
等一下 那个发电机要一直吵下去吗
The noise - da, da, da, da...
那个噪音 哒哒哒哒
Can you make it, like, off? No?
你能把它关掉吗
Off?
关掉吗
No?
不行吗
OK.
好吧
It's impossible to think how this could be worse.
我真的想象不到还有更差的情况了
And there it is.
更差的这不就来了吗
This...
这
What's this? Why... Why?
我是谁 我在哪 我要干嘛
Why are they...
疑问三连
What's that, in a grown man's bedroom?
一个成年男子的房♥间里为什么有这个
Dawn was magnificent.
拂晓景色绝美
And there was no need to wake the cameramen to film it.
但是没必要把摄影师叫起来拍摄
Because they, like us, hadn't had a wink of sleep.
因为他们和我们一样 整晚没合眼
That. That...4:26.
那玩意 4点26分
Yeah. 4:26.
对的 4点26分
At midnight...
半夜的时候
2am, music stops.
凌晨两点 音乐才停
And the dogbarking competition starts. Yeah.
然后就是 狗崽子们的狂吠大赛 是的
Till 4:26, cockerel starts. Yeah.
直到4点26 小公鸡开始打鸣 是的
Till five. Fishing boats go out.
直到5点 渔船出发打渔
Why don't they invent the silencer?
他们为什么不发明个消音器
They haven't got silencers for those or generators.
那些东西 或者发电机 他们都没给装消音器
It simply hasn't reached this bit of the world for some reason.
消音器这个东西 由于某种原因 就是还没普及到这里
Why do we do this?
我们为什么要自讨苦吃
This is a boating holiday.
这可是豪华游艇度假游
Yeah. Brilliant. Life afloat. The glamour.
那这可太棒了 在水上的生活 多光鲜
To cheer ourselves up, we decided to shop for provisions.
为了提振士气 我们决定去买♥♥一些补给品
And we were in for a bit of a surprise,
然后就遇到了惊喜
because this town was the Venice of the East.
因为这个镇子就是东方的威尼斯
There were floating houses with satellite TV,
有漂在水上的 配备卫♥星♥电♥视♥的房♥子
floating workshops,
水上的工作室
floating supermarkets,
水上的超♥市♥
a hospital
水上的医院
and even a church.
甚至是水上的教堂
Look at this! It's a high street.
看 这是条商业街
So they've moved the town to where...
所以他们总是把镇子搬到
Well, wherever the lake is, the town is always at the edge of it.
不管湖在哪里 镇子就在湖的边缘处
Well, it moves itself.
其实它可以自行移♥动♥
So what do we need?
言归正传 我们要买♥♥些什么
We need earplugs, we need sleeping pills,
我们要耳塞 还要安♥眠♥药♥
something to wash the sleeping pills down, I'm thinking strong beer...
还要有用来冲服安♥眠♥药♥的东西 我觉得劲大的啤酒就可以
Yeah.
可以
Maybe so strong it's called whisky.
或者这种啤酒强到 可以叫做威士忌
Yeah, that beer. If nobody minds,
对 就要那种 还有 如果没人有意见的话
I'd like to buy some cleaning products.
我要买♥♥一些清洁用品
Oh, because of the pornography that's gone on on your boat?
是为了你船上拍过的那些小♥电♥影♥准备的吗
Eugh! What's gone on down there does not bear thinking about.
恶心 在那艘船上发生过的事情我都不敢想
Unfortunately, trying to navigate through the busy streets
不幸的是 为了穿过那些繁忙的街道
exposed the PBR's Achilles heel:
暴露了内河巡逻艇的致命弱点
its mind-of-its-own steering at slow speeds.
就是在低速下 那放飞自我的操控性
Oh, God!
我的天
Look at it. Full left lock.
看 我明明把方向往左边打死了
Just concentrate on--
上点心吧
Don't do that!
别这样
This one is now going... This one's back.
这个是向后
And that one's forwards.
这个是向前
No, that hasn't worked. Backwards, backwards.
不 没起作用啊 向后倒向后倒
Anything you want to buy from this shop? Cos we're arriving at it.
你想在这个地方买♥♥点什么吗 反正都撞到这里了
Having finally crashed into the correct shop...
终于 我们撞上了合适的店铺
we set about loading up with supplies.
就开始购买♥♥补给品
Got mops. That says beer.
这有拖把 这上面写着啤酒
Do you have, erm...
你有没有那个
tablet for...
药片一样的
Yeah, but for...
用来
for sleeping... elephant.
用来安眠 给大象用的
So, big.
药效大一些的
But not for... Well, it could kill him.
但是不要强到扑街
That's what I mean. Oh, right, OK.
我就是这个意思 哦好吧
With the shopping done,
购完物之后
we resumed our journey across the shallow, net-infested lake.
我们重新踏上了穿过这片满是渔网的浅湖的路程
I am under my own power for now.
我现在是自己的动力在输出
Ts and Ps looking good.
温度和压力都正常
Hammond too had mended his engines.
鼹鼠也修好了他的引擎
But he daren't fire them up for fear of destroying them in the mud.
但是他不敢在泥地里面发动 担心不然又会损坏
So he was still being towed.
所以他还是被拖着走
I found a very kind and generous local fisherman
我遇到了一位非常善良且大方的当地渔民
to pull me along behind his little boat,
拉着我在他的小船后面走
that doesn't have a silencer on it.
但是那艘小船还是没有消音器
That boat wasn't powerful enough,
那艘船动力不够
so he found a mate and then another mate,
所以他找来了小伙伴*1 然后小伙伴*2
and they've tied all their boats together.
那些小伙伴们把船绑在一起
None of their engines have silencers.
都是没有消音器的船
And we are now travelling at a speed too slow to register on any device.
然后现在我们以任何测速仪都测量不能的龟速前进
Bo-o-o-ored!
我真是太愉悦了
Unlike my colleagues,
和我的同事不一样
I wasn't struggling with a Dickensian propulsion system.
我船上的狄更斯式的推进系统毫无瑕疵
Thank you.
谢谢
But even so, I had run into a problem.
即便如此 我还是遇到了一个问题
Right, this is the end of the lake.
好的 这就是湖的尽头
I've made it.
我成功抵达了
And there's the river, I think, over there.
然后在那里 我觉得 有一条河
However, between me and it...
但是 在我和那条河之间
there is a small obstacle.
有一个小小的障碍
The mouth of the river was absolutely jammed with densely packed weed.
河流的入口布满了密密麻麻的野草
So, to get through it, I decided to ditch Slow and Careful,
所以 为了穿过那片区域 我决定放弃慢条斯理
and call on my old friends Speed and Power.
回归速度与马力的真理
Come on!
加油啊
Rise!
把船头抬起来
Ye-e-e-eees!
好的~~
No! No! No! It's all gone wrong!
糟糕 扑街了
Yeah, we're stuck.
嗯 我卡住了
I think I filled my intakes up with leaves.
我的进气口应该是完全被叶子堵死了
Meanwhile, back on the lake...
同时 让我们回到湖上
...my life was getting even worse.
我的日子甚至变得更糟了
Right, situation update. I've run aground.
情况是这样的 我现在随波逐流
I can't even turn my boat into wind cos it's stuck.
我甚至不能调转船对上风向 因为船被卡住了
And there's a storm coming.
而且一场风暴迫在眉睫
And it wasn't like my camera boat could help
我的摄影师也无法帮助我
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表