剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
There aren't enough lights in the world to illuminate this horror.
汇集全世界的灯光都无法照亮这里的可怕路况
So, we stop to make camp,
所以 我们停下来扎营
leaving Hammond out there with nothing but four wheels and his scalded balls.
留下哈蒙德独自在野外 两手空空 只剩四个轮子和烫伤的蛋蛋
Go on, keep pushing. Go on.
加油 继续推进 加油
Thanks to the toughness of the Focus, and a little help from the locals,
幸亏这辆福克斯非常坚强 以及本地人的一点帮助
I was amazingly still in the game.
我非常令人惊奇地依然没有出局
Oh, that was quite rugged.
路况非常崎岖不平
The going was getting tougher and tougher.
后面的情况越来越艰难
But I was determined that the little Ford and I would make it.
但是我坚信我和我的小福特能成功的
Oh, you (BLEEP).
你这…
Come on, clear that, go on. Yeah.
越过去 加油 对了
But then...
可是然后…
Oh, shit. Hold on. Hold on.
见鬼 等等
Oh, shit. My clutch has just gone.
见鬼 我的离合器挂了
Yep. I don't have a clutch.
是的 我没有离合了
Pedal's stuck down.
踏板锁死了
Fuck.
妈的
I'm done.
我完蛋了
That's it. It's a clutch. I can't mend the clutch.
结束了 是离合器 我没法修理离合器
The clutch is a clutch and I haven't got a spare one.
离合器只有一个 我没有备件
It is finished. It ends. It's dead
结束了 完了 开不动了
This was the first time ever we'd lost a car on one of our adventures.
这是我们在冒险旅途上损毁的第一辆车
But, there was no time to mourn because as the sun rose the next morning,
但我们没有时间哀伤 因为等第二天早上太阳升起之后
we were on the road early,
我们又早早地出发了
eager to cover the last few miles to James's village.
迫不及待地想开完最后几公里 到达詹姆斯的村庄
I like walking, but in the Lake District. There's proper weather there.
我喜欢步行 但前提是在英国湖区 那里天气很好
All right, mate. Have you seen how well my car does this stuff?
老友你好吗 你看到我的车表现有多好吗
Once again, Running Boy was out doing his thing.
奔跑少年还在这里上班
Oh, look at this. Thank you so much. Thank you.
你瞧啊 非常感谢
Merci bien. Merci.
谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢
And, once again, Captain Stubborn hadn't paid him.
而固执船长再一次不给他付钱
Can you back up a bit?
你们可以往后退一点吗
No, no, no, no. If you just back up a bit.
不 你们往后退一点就行
Oi!
喂
Oh!
可恶
Then, as we inched our way along,
然后 就在我们寸步前行的时候
the big bruiser finally stumbled.
这个大块头终于扛不住了
Uh, temperature gauge is climbing, climbing.
温度计持续攀升
It's now in the red. I'm gonna have to stop.
现在要爆表了 我得先停车
The trouble is, there are eight radiators in this thing.
问题是 这辆车有八个散热器
I can't even see. I can't get at anything.
我连看都看不见 没有任何头绪
While my colleague tried to fix his engine by staring at it,
正当我的同事通过盯着发动机的方法来修理它时
I was arriving at our destination, the village of Seranambe...
我到达了我们的目的地 塞拉楠比村
Hello.
你们好
...where I'd crack the last part of the code and find the treasure.
我要在这里破解出最后一部分密文并找到宝藏
In the cryptogram,
在密文里有一个"X"
there is an X. It's obviously not "X marks the spot".
显然这不是标示出位置的"X"
That would be too obvious.
否则这样也太明显了
And, after it, there are distances, which I'm gonna assume are paces, not miles or kilometres or anything like that.
我猜会有几步路的距离 单位不会是英里或公里
But I don't know what the...
但我不知道这是…
I don't know what the X means.
但我不知道"X"代表什么意思
I mean, if he's talking about buildings, they'll have all gone.
如果它表示的是建筑 那肯定早已不存在了
The trees will all be different.
树木也不一样了
Only geographical features will be the same and this is just flat.
只有地理特征会保持一致 但这里都是平地
Back at the Bentley, the news was not good.
回到宾利这边 情况并不乐观
I removed the entire front of the car and I found this.
我把整个前脸都拆下来之后发现了这个
It's a part of the cooling system and the end's come off.
这属于冷却系统的一部分 但尾部断掉了
The fact of the matter is this. If I can't get that hose repaired,
如果我没法把喉管修好
it's game over for the MFB.
这辆MFB就算是完蛋了
By contrast, in the village, things were looking up.
与此相反 村子这边的情况很是乐观
Wait a minute. No, wait a minute.
等一等
It's the church.
这里是教堂
Churches are always built on the same spot, aren't they?
教堂永远是会建在同一个位置的 对吧
So the "X" is actually a badly-drawn cross.
所以这个"X"符号♥其实是被画得变了形的十字
So from X, the crucifix, it turns out, that's north,
也就是说 距离这个"X"符号♥也就是这个十字架 往北
that'll be magnetic north, 120 paces,
这是地磁北极 距离120步的位置就是宝藏的埋藏地点
After I'd found the spot...
在我找到了位置之后…
117, 118, 119, 120. There.
117 118 119 120 在这里
...Hammond arrived.
…哈蒙德到了
So we broke out the shovels and he started to dig.
于是我们拿出铲子 他开始挖了起来
So where do you think he is?
你觉得他到哪儿了
Who?Jeremy.
谁 杰里米
Well, he was behind me about two kilometres up the hill outside the town.
他在我后面大约两公里 村外的山坡上
And then I sort of lost radio contact with him. Yeah.
然后我就联♥系♥不上他了 好吧
And I haven't heard from him since.
从那之后就没听到他的消息了
Oh, this is never gonna work. No, the end's come off.
这样永远都行不通的 噢不 掉了
The end's come off that now.
这回是棘轮的接杆掉了
Why is everything breaking?
为什么所有东西都开始坏了
Oh, God-all-bloody-mighty.
我的老天啊
there are two reasons why we don't need him. -Yeah?
我们并不需要他 原因有两个
One is, he doesn't believe in buried treasure. Yeah.
第一 他不相信存在被埋藏起来的宝藏
And the other is, he's not gonna do any digging, is he?
第二 他不会帮忙一起挖的 对吧
And the other is, treasure goes a lot further split two ways
另一个原因是宝藏只需要两个人分
Exactly. It's 50 million each.
没错 每人五千万
It's 49 and a half million. We'll have to leave a bit for the crew.
是四千九百五十万 我得给摄制组留一点
Sadly for James and Richard,
但詹姆斯和理查德未如所愿
two hours later, they were back to a three-way split.
两个小时后 重新变回三个人平分宝藏了
What in the name of all that's holy is going on here?
这里到底在发生什么事情
It's not here, is it?
宝藏不在这里吧
How do you know? Because it isn't here.
你怎么知道 因为这里没有啊
It's not here yet. We'd have found it by now.
还没有挖出来 要有的话早就被找到了
They didn't build the Channel Tunnel, did they?
他们总归没有挖得像英吉利海峡隧♥道♥那么深吧
Ahem. Oh, hello.
你好啊
Where the bloody hell have you been?
你到底跑到哪儿去了
I have been giving myself dirty fingernails.
我动手把车修好了 指甲都弄脏了
Oh, dear. Why?
天啊 怎么回事
Well, I've been fitting my bonnet with the Madagascar pack,
我要在发动机盖上装上一点马达加斯加包
but never mind that.
不过先别管这事了
Why have you two dug a hole
你们俩为什么要在
in the middle of this pretty little town's football pitch?
这座漂亮村庄的足球场中间挖个洞
Because this is where the treasure is.
因为宝藏就在这里
Is the treasure buried here? No.
宝藏被埋在这里吗 没有
Right, well, on that terrible, but entirely predictable disappointment,
好吧 就在这个完全能意料到的失望中
it's time to...Um, actually...
是时候和大家... 其实
It's not time to end, apparently. Why? What?
显然现在不是戛然而止的好时机 为什么 怎么了
You know that island down there? We passed it yesterday. Yeah?
你知道我们昨天经过的小岛吧 嗯
Did you know it's actually called Pirate Island?
你们知道那个岛的名字其实是海盗岛吗
And it makes sense, if you think about it,
你们想想就知道挺合理的
that he wouldn't have hid the treasure on Madagascar, where it could be found.
他不会把宝藏埋在这个能被轻易找到的地方
He'd have hidden it in secret on Pirate Island.
而是会把宝藏秘密地埋藏在海盗岛
So, that's probably where it is, innit? Think about it.
所以或许在那里 想想看
How long have you known that that island was called Pirate Island?
那个岛叫做海盗岛这件事你知道多久了
Always.
一直都知道啊
Fearing that the village football team might be a bit annoyed,
因为担心村上的足球队可能会有点生气
we decided to get out of town, fast.
我们决定火速离开小镇
Go on, get that up!
加油 冲上去
Come on!
快点
Come on! Run it up!
快点 冲上去
TM-19032, this is James.
TN-19032 我是詹姆斯
Your man is taking beer off the boat. The beer is supposed to go on the boat.
你的人正在把啤酒从船上卸下来 应该搬到船上去才对
Whilst Roger the Cabin Boy and Seaman Staines got ready to sail,
正当船上服务员罗杰和海员斯坦斯准备好出海时
I paid Running Boy, gave him some new shoes...
我给奔跑男孩付了钱 还送了他一双新鞋
Yes? Bon?
可以吗 好穿吗
Yes? Bon?
可以吗 好穿吗
...and then rushed to the boat myself.
然后 我自己也匆忙赶去轮船那边
Finally.
终于来了
Oh, good, they've ruined the football pitch and now they've ruined the beach.
很好 他们毁了那个足球场 还毁了这个沙滩
Is this the same boat we used the other day?
这是我们前天坐过的那艘船吗
Yes, I've chartered it, it's ours.
对 我包下了 是我们的船
With the entire crew loaded on board, and May's booze lorries,
趁所有船员和梅的啤酒货物都上了船之后
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表