剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
I'm losing drive. I'm losing drive.
我没了 我也没了
And you're looking for what? Sympathy?
你想怎么样? 让我们同情你吗?
Now all three of us were beached.
现在我们三个都搁浅了
Well, this is crap, isn't it!
这太荒谬了吧!
OK, chaps, here is the situation.
伙计们 情况是这样的
Using my intellect and genius, I've deduced this is tidal.
我动用我的智慧和才华 推断出这是潮汐造成的
We can see where the tide was,
我们能看出潮汐的水位
so we simply have to wait for it to come back up again.
所以我们只要静候水位涨回来
Yeah, but it's going down. Yes, that's my worry.
对 但水位还在下降 这正是我担心的
Whatever happens, we are definitely stuck here for a little while.
无论如何 我们一时半会儿是出不去了
It's actually a really nice spot, weirdly.
奇怪的是 这里的风景还挺不错的
Apart from the slowly-exposed bucket of fetid mud.
除了逐渐显露出来的恶臭淤泥之外
Do you want a tomato? No.
你要来个番茄吗? 不
Do you want a potato? No.
你想要个土豆吗? 不
Would you like an onion? No.
要不要来个洋葱? 不
Guys. I've got my iPad. I can watch a movie.
伙计们 我有iPad 我们可以看个电影
There's a show on Prime Video here,
亚马逊Prime有一部剧
it's called The Grand Tour.
名字叫"大世界之旅"
I don't like it. It's rubbish.
我不喜欢看 太垃圾了
There's this one bloke on it I can't stand.
剧里有个家伙我真的受不了他
What are the locals thinking right now about us?
现在这些本地人会怎么看我们?
"They're making a movie and they've (BLEEP) it up completely."
"他们在拍电影 然后他们把一切都搞砸了"
Another hour passed, and with the water still draining away,
又过了一个小时 水位还在下降
it went dark.
天色暗了下来
Having waited most of the night, in a cloud of mosquitos,
在蚊子群里面等了一个晚上
for the tide to refloat us,
等潮汐重新让我们重新浮起来
we retraced our steps and suffered more damage in the process.
我们原路返回 并且在途中受到了更多损伤
So, the bridge that ruined the radar dome on the way in,
进来时那座桥吧雷达罩搞坏了
on the way out, knocked off my nav lights,
出去时 把我的导航灯 聚光灯都撞倒了
my spotlight, and bent my roof here.
还把我的顶棚支架撞弯了
Which means every time I walk past, I hit my head.
因此我每次经过的时候都会撞到头
So...I'm gonna tie this on as a reminder to not hit my head.
所以我把这个绑在这里 提醒我小心碰头
On the up-side, I had found the correct canal -
往好的方面看 我们找到了正确的运河
a route that would keep us away from the South China Sea.
这条路线能让我们不误入中国南海
Unfortunately, everyone else had found it too.
不幸的是 其他所有人也找到了这个路径
Holy cow!
天哪
This like a motorway for water lorries.
这就像是水上货轮的高速公路
I have never seen the like.
我从来没见过这番景象
And in order to have any steering in the PBR,
为了顺利操控我的内河巡逻艇
I had to go down the motorway...
我必须得在这高速公路上...
as fast as possible.
开的越快越好
Jinking to miss the cargo.
急转弯躲开货轮
Oh, no, wait. I'm gonna go right.
不 等等 我要往右
Going right. Changed my mind.
向右 我改主意了
This is a head-on. I'm heading for a head-on.
这是迎头相撞 我要正面撞上去了
Look how loaded that barge is.
你看那艘驳船装的多满
If you saw that anywhere else in the world, you'd say,
如果你在世界其他地方看到 你会说
"Oh, my God! That's about to sink!"
"天啊! 那船要沉了"
But, no, it's just plodding along.
然而并不是这样 它只是在缓慢航行
What the hell's happened here?
那边到底发生了什么?
Holy cow.
我滴个娘
I think what's happened is he's beached the back end of it
他小子应该是把船尾搁浅了吧
and now he's spun round...
现在调了个头...
Oh, this is just hilarious.
噢 这下有好戏看了
Oh, dear, oh, dear. That's really bad.
噢 亲娘啊亲娘 这情况棘手了
How did he do that?
他是怎么弄成这样的啊?
Mind you, you'd say that looking at us lot last night.
提个醒啊 昨晚我们那副鸟样 人家大概也会这样说我们的
Soon, however, this wasn't the only boat in trouble.
然而转眼 又有某位遭殃了
Oh, that smells terrible now and there's a lot of smoke.
唔 这味儿 这烟儿起得
My right-hand engine is overheating.
我右边的引擎过热了
I think, actually, it might be on fire.
我觉着 其实应该是着火了
Still, at least it then rained,
尽管如此 至少后来下雨了
so I didn't have to worry about the fire spreading.
所以我不用担心火势扩散开来
Oh, God almighty!
噢 老天爷哇!
Being a caring soul,
作为慈悲的锤锤本锤
I decided to go back to see if I could help.
我决定回去看能不能帮把手
Switching to wet weather mode.
转到雨天模式
And I'll give James a fly-by. I know he enjoys them.
给老梅来个贴身诱惑 我知道他很享受这种的
Here we go.
走起
Clarkson!
克拉克森!
What's the matter?
怎么了嘛?
Uh, I've lost drive on both sides, pretty much.
额 我基本上是 两边的动力都挂了
Oh, actually, I know how to...
哦 其实我知道该怎么...
fix a slipping prop shaft.
修打滑的传动轴
How? Get the boat out of the water,
怎么弄? 先把船捞起来
send for new parts from America,
把美国的新零件买♥♥过来
and then ask a man to fit them.
然后找个师♥傅♥来弄
With that advice dispensed, I was on my way back.
意见没给采纳 那我就扭头走人了
Oh, no.
噢 别吧
We're hoping to reach the finish point today.
我们希望今天就能到终点的
We're only 100 kilometers now from Vung Tau.
离头顿也就100Km了
But, at this rate, I'm not sure that's gonna happen.
但照这个速度啊 能不能到就没个定数了
In order to hold us up as little as possible,
为了尽可能不拖后腿
I attached myself to a camera boat,
我把船拴在了一艘摄影船上
so I could do repairs on the move.
这样就能边走边修了
This one is not firing on all cylinders. That one's not good either.
这边的所有气缸都打不上火了 左边那个也不咋滴了
I'm gonna change all of the plugs, all of the leads.
我得把所有火花塞都换了 还有全部接线
The fuel is filthy around here,
这边的燃油真的很浑浊
so I'm gonna change the fuel filters.
所以还得把滤油器换了
I'm gonna clean the air filters.
再清下空气滤
There is a leak coming through the exhaust stack
排气管后头这边还漏着呢
at the back, with a blown hose.
就后面 棕色那根
I've got to change that or I'll sink.
那玩意也得换 不然我就得沉
To work!
抓紧干活吧!
Leaving Richard to try and mend his burning colander...
丢下了哈蒙德 让他自己修那着火的过滤器...
I finally sailed clear of the rain.
我终于可以在雨停之后起航了
Oh, no!
噢 别吧!
My expensive Bell & Ross is all fogged up.
我的柏莱士都起水雾了 这表老贵了
That's going back.
这可得退货了
Even further ahead, I'd left the canal
比老梅还快 我都已经驶离了运河
and was entering one of the delta's giant estuaries.
正进入三角洲一个巨大的河口湾
This one's a long way from home,
这玩意要远洋海外啊
taking a lot of Vietnamese training shoes to Panama.
把越南产的运动鞋都运巴拿马去
Power is good. Temperature's good.
动力没毛病 温度没毛病
Fuel is very... Ooh, Christ, fuel is very low. Oh, dear.
燃油很... 噢 燃油快没了 我滴个娘
But, actually, that was OK
但其实没关系
because in busy, industrious Vietnam
因为在繁忙勤劳的越南
you can summon a Deliveroo-style refuelling boat.
你可以直接召唤"包油"到船的加油服务
I'm heading at 120 degrees.
我目前行进方向120
OK, I'll keep my eye open.
好 我会注意的
And, sure enough, half an hour later...
果然 半小时后
Oh, here he is.
噢 他来了
You see, this is service,
如你所见
from this environmentally-friendly boat that's arrived.
他们开着非常环保的小船来提供服务了
I've been joined by the Rainbow Warrior.
来送油的是彩虹战士号♥
Actually creating a lake of soot.
实实在在地留了一片煤烟子
Once I'd refuelled, I sailed into what is -
随着我加油完毕 我开进了...
for my boat at least...
至少对我的船来说是...
home.
老家
Today, this particular area is known as the National Biosphere.
如今 这片区域是国家生物圈
This is one of the most fertile places on Earth.
可以说是地球上最富饶的地方之一了
Anything grows here.
这地啥玩意都能长
You could plant Richard Hammond
你在这把哈蒙德种下去
and in the morning he'd be three feet taller.
第二天一早他就能长90来公分了
But the Americans used to call it something different.
但美♥国♥佬♥以前可不是这样看待它的
They called it The Forest of the Assassins.
他们管这叫 杀手丛林
And it was the job of the PBR boys to root those assassins out.
内河巡逻艇的士兵们就得负责清理杀手
That was no easy task
这绝不是简单的任务
'cause we're talking about 500 square miles of forest,
因为他们要搜的是近1295平方公里的森林
criss-crossed by 3,000 miles of rivers and creeks.
其中穿插着交错的河流与小溪 长达4800km
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表