剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Wasn't expecting that.
出乎意料
I also wasn't expecting to find an agreeable seaside hotel,
同样让我意料不到的是能找到一处宜人的滨海酒店
where, a bit later, a dusty and grimy May chose not to join me for lunch.
过了一会 浑身泥土的梅到后 没选择跟我一起吃午饭
Great. Now the pool's got a muddy dog in it.
行了 现在游泳池里进了一只浑身是泥的狗
I, meanwhile, was starting to worry that in this heat on Tarmac,
与此同时 我开始担心滚烫的柏油路
my little plastic wheels would be starting to warp.
会让我的小塑料轮子变形
So when I got to the hotel, I also didn't join Jeremy for lunch.
所以到了酒店后 我也没有跟杰里米一起吃午饭
I need to find a way of cooling them.
我得想个办法给轮子降温
Build a cooling system out here with nothing.
在这什么材料都没有的情况下造出一个冷却系统
And what I do in situations like this
在这种情况下
is think to myself, "What would Bear Grylls do?"
我要思考的是"贝尔格里尔斯会怎么做"
Having scoured the shoreline for nature's raw materials, I set to work.
在沿着海岸线寻找天然材料后 我开始动手了
Well, fingers crossed. Here's what I've done.
老天爷保佑 这就是我的杰作
Luckily I've found these completely full office water cooler bottles that had been washed up.
幸好我找到了这些被冲上岸的装满的桶装水
Along with this nylon rope that had also been washed up.
还有这些一起被冲上岸的尼龙绳
And along with them I found these lengths of clear hose.
此外 我还找到了一些透明软管
I've attached them to the car, some cable ties had washed up.
我用被冲上岸的扎带把它们固定在车上
And down here at the bottom
在这下面
it can deliver a life-saving trickle of cooling water.
它可以提供急需的小股冷却水
It may not look pretty but it'll work.
虽然看起来不美观 但可以奏效
And as Bear Grylls himself says, "Improvise, adapt, survive."
正如贝尔格里尔斯他自己所说的 "随机应变 不断调整 就能活下去"
Sadly, Hammond's modifications had taken so long,
不幸的是 哈蒙德的改装花了很长时间
it was too late in the day to move on.
天色已晚 不能继续出发了
And anyway, May was busy carpet-bombing the code with his OCD.
尽管如此 梅忙于发挥他的强迫症对密♥码♥发起了地毯式的轰炸
Here's something very interesting I learned today.
我今天发现了一个有趣的事情
I was next to a shop watching a man count his water melons
我站在一家店旁边看着一个男人数西瓜
and we would count one, two, three, four, five like that.
我们数一 二 三 四 五的时候是这样划的
But he was going one, two
但是他数一 二
three, four, five, which is exactly what appears on there.
三 四 五的时候是这样划的 跟这上面的符号♥完全一样
So that might be a letter but it might be two.
所以这可能是一个字母 但也可能表示二
Some of those symbols might be numbers,
有一些符号♥可能是数字
they might be compass bearings, they might be numbers of paces from a tree,
可能是罗盘方位 距离一棵树的步数
something like that. Some of the bits that appear to be gibberish...
诸如此类 有些部分看着像是胡言乱语…
The next day, as the sun rose on this little-known paradise,
第二天 阳光在这个世外桃源冉冉升起
we were back on the move.
我们继续上路了
So, May, have you cracked the code?
所以 梅 你把密♥码♥破解出来了吗
Nope.
没有
Predictable.
我就猜到
Still, at least my cooling system was working.
但至少我的冷却系统奏效了
Water delivered, life saved. Thank you, Bear Grylls.
成功输水 解决难题 谢谢你 贝尔格里尔斯
My car is amusing.
大家觉得我的车好笑
Clearly, though, it was the MFB that was causing more of a stir.
但显然 MFB引起的就不只是一点骚动了
Then we came across something that wasn't so cheerful.
然后 我们碰到了件让人开心不起来的事情
That woman is in the stocks.
那个女人戴着刑枷
She's actually got wooden handcuffs on.
她真的被扣上了木质的手铐
Chaps, this Tarmac road has finally run out.
大伙们 这条柏油路终于到头了
But it's kind of run out completely.
而且是完全到头了
What do you mean? There's no road at all. This looks like a ferry.
什么意思 前面没有路了 这看起来像是渡口
Once on board, I noticed Jeremy had got himself a new number plate.
登上船后我发现杰里米搞到了一个新车牌
I just can't work it out, "MFB". Must Fondle Buttocks?
我想不出来什么是MFB "必须抚摸臀部"
Middle Aged... Hm.
"中年的…"
Hang on.
慢着
When the ferry docked on the other bank...
摆渡船停泊到对岸之后
...it was like we'd gone back 200 years.
我们仿佛回到了200年前
I'm going full goggles.
我要带全套的护目镜了
Bloody hell!
天啊
Yeah, this is quite bad now, I'll admit.
好吧 我承认现在路况很糟糕了
Swim, swim, swim.
游吧 游吧 游吧
Finally, the modifications we'd made to our cars were coming into their own.
终于 我们的改装有了用武之地
The MFB is through!
MFB顺利通过
Four-wheel drive drugging me out of that one.
四轮驱动艰难地把我拉了出来
Now, this is more like it. This is what I built my car for.
现在才像话嘛 我就是为了这种路况才改装车的
Tracks won't be getting too hot. I'm cooling them in the water.
履带不会温度过高 在水里就降温了
How's it going in the Sherman?
谢尔曼坦克那边情况如何
Honestly, it's a walk in the park. What about you?
说实话就像在公园漫步一样 你呢
It's a bit squeaky. But it keeps going.
有点异响 但是能继续前进
But what I'd love to know is what's happening in the Caterham.
但是我很想知道卡特汉姆情况怎么样
Oh, Jesus!
天啊
That is turds! Jesus!
那都是粪啊 老天
Ohh, the water's like a bath that someone's had diarrhoea in.
这滩水就像有人在浴池里拉了肚子一样
Oh, Jesus! Bollocks!
天啊 见鬼
Oh, shit and death.
该死
I'll just adjust the temperature down to...22 degrees, I think, would be better.
我要把温度调到22度会比较舒服
Adjust the lumbar support using this button down here.
按下面这个按钮可以调整腰部支撑
Meanwhile, in the Ford...
与此同时 在福特那边
Motor's OK, temperature's good. I can't tell you how easy this is on my car.
发动机正常 温度正常 开这辆车真是无比轻松
Ohh, that's a big rock at the bottom of that puddle.
那滩水底部有块大石头
Luckily for Hammond, we were running alongside a beach.
哈蒙德很幸运 在我们行驶的路是沿着沙滩的
So I suggested we use that instead.
于是我建议我们改在沙滩上开车
Have we finally found a terrain where those tracks work?
我们总算找到一处地形适合给履带开了吧
Yeah, we're looking good here.
对 这边情况不错
It's gonna be brilliant, this car.
这辆车的表现会非常棒的
These are teething problems. I'm doing something new here.
有的都是些小问题 我做的是全新的尝试
I'm literally reinventing the wheel, and, you know...
我真的重新发明了轮子你知道吗…
Oh, good. Here comes a gloating orangutan.
很好 来了一只幸灾乐祸的猩猩
What's happened?
出什么事了
Oh, I know!
嗷 我知道
Even I, with my limited knowledge, is able to work out that's not right.
即便以我有限的知识 都知道这不对劲儿
It's not, is it?
是不对劲是吧
To cheer Hammond up, I decided to give him a small present.
为了让哈蒙德开心起来 我决定送他一件小礼物
You've got a number plate as well.
你也有一个车牌
"Fury" as in Fury? As in the tank.
是指《狂怒》那部电影吗 那辆坦克
For my car? That is... Yes, so you can put "Fury" on it.
给我的车用的吗 对 这样你就可以把狂怒挂上去
Oh, I say!
天哪
It doesn't actually mean that here, exactly.
其实 在这里它不是这个含义
What's it mean here? Well, the Ygrec, the Y, means "lady parts".
那它在这里的含义是什么 那个"Y"是代表女人的私处
So what that actually says is "Furry lady parts."
所以它的含义是"毛发浓密的女人私处"
But, for you, it means "fury". You're Brad Pitt in a tank - pirate tank.
但对于你来说就表示狂怒 你是开着坦克的布拉德皮特 海盗坦克
At that moment, Giorgio Armani arrived.
这时 乔治阿玛尼到了
Look at the state of you. Have you had a trouser accident?
看看你这副样子 你是拉裤子了吗
I was actually underwater at one point.
我一度都在水下了
Oh, that's a disgusting place to sit.
你这个座位可真恶心啊
Is that... Can you not drive like that? No.
这车这样没法开吧 不行
How did you do that?
你是怎么搞成这样的
It took me a lot of attempts cos I wanted to do that.
我试了好几次呢 因为我是故意的
Having wasted an eternity watching Brad Pitt do his repairs.
我们度日如年地看着布拉德皮特把车修好之后
we finally got back on the move.
我们终于继续出发了
I wonder why Formula 1 teams don't use tracks, Hammond.
哈蒙德 我在想为什么一级方程式不用履带
if you can change them in just three hours?
毕竟你只用了三个小时就把履带换好了
For James, the misery continued.
詹姆斯的不幸又继续上演了
How much more of this is there?
还有多少这样的路
Oh, Jesus!
天啊
Things were so bad, that at the next ferry crossing.
情况如此糟糕以至于到了下一个渡口时
it looked like he was going to try and make the far bank without a boat
他想尝试不坐船直接趟水过河
Wouldn't you? Yeah, I would.
换作是你也会这样做的 是的
If somebody said to me,
如果有人跟我说
"Yes, there are sharks in there," I'd still say,
"是的 里面有鲨鱼" 我也还是会说
"I don't care."
"我不在乎" "我不在乎"
It's on!
上船了
As we left the ferry, James was much happier and cleaner.
我们离开渡口之后 詹姆斯变得开心多了 也干净多了
I'm feeling pretty good now.
我现在感觉很好
Give me strength!
赐予我力量吧
Look at him!
你看他
Oh, it's the little things in life that I treasure.
我珍惜的就是这种生活的小细节
We thought at this point the road couldn't get any worse
我们本以为路况不会变得更糟了
And then...it did.
结果确实更糟了
Right, so this terrain now is soft sand and puddles.
好了 现在的地形是柔软的沙子和泥坑
I haven't tried this yet. Maybe this is where I will shine.
之前还没遇到过 或许很适合我的车
Hammond was optimistic. But in the three-ton Bentley, I wasn't.
哈蒙德很乐观 而我开着三吨♥重的宾利就犯愁了
Jesus, I'm gonna get stuck here. Come on.
天啊 可别被卡在这里 加把劲儿
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表