剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Right, I'm completely beached.
好吧 我完全搁浅了
Your car not up to the job, is that what you're saying?
你是说你的车没法胜任这路况对吧
Luckily I could winch myself out,
幸运的是 我可以把自己拉出来
using Brad and his pirate tank as a ground anchor.
把布拉德和他的海盗坦克用作锚点
Why am I feeding out his winch cable?Why didn't...
我为什么要帮他拉绞盘绳 为什么不是…
I'll just do your winch. Ready.
我来把你拉出来 准备好了
Have you ever seen the like?
你见过类似这样的情景吗
Yeah.
是的
What's happening here is, I'm moving to you.
现在我被你拽过去了
That's not supposed to happen, is it?
不应该是这样的吧
You need to put it in drive.
你要挂到前进档
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
MFB...Massive Fat...
MFB的意思是"巨型肥胖…"
Can I just say... -Yeah?
我能说一句吗 什么
my friend Mary... was right.
我朋友玛丽说得对
Well, this isn't technically a road, we're on a beach.
严格来说这不是马路 我们是在沙滩上
The roads were fine. You said the worst roads she'd ever seen.
之前的路况挺好的 她说那是她见过最差的路
I thought the roads were fine.
我却觉得路况还行
What's happened is, the roads have finished.
现在马路已经走完了
Chaps, are you interested in treasure or not?
两位 你们还想不想要宝藏了
£100 million worth, available this way.
这边过去有价值上亿英镑的宝藏
How far is this place?
那个地方还有多远
We don't know. Libertalia - it doesn't exist, anyway.
我们不知道 莱伯塔利反正并不存在
It does exist. It doesn't exist!
但确实有这个地方 不存在的
Well, it did. They wrote about it.
有的 他们写过这个地方 不…
Well, they wrote about Narnia. Doesn't mean it existed.
他们也写过纳尼亚王国 不代表它真实存在啊
We continued our journey on what is genuinely
我们在这条马达加斯加的M1高速上
Madagascar's equivalent of the M1.
继续我们的旅程
Oh, Christ! Can't see a thing.
天啊 什么都看不见了
May can't be doing this with only two-wheel drive,
梅只有两轮驱动 肯定开不过去的
it's not possible.
不可能的
But thanks to its lightness,
但是 多亏了车身轻盈
the plucky little Caterham was ploughing on.
这辆幸运的卡特汉姆继续砥砺前行
Mind the grit. There it is. Bonjour.
小心砂砾 这就行了 你好
It was Hammond, though, who had the most reason to celebrate.
但是最应该欢呼雀跃的应该是哈蒙德
Finally, we've found what it's good at.
终于 我们找到了适合这辆车跑的地形
This thing is unstoppable!
这辆车无人可挡
Oh, my giddy aunt.
我的老天
It looks like a wheelchair that's fallen down a flight of stairs.
看起来像是从楼梯上滚下来的轮椅
Yeah, it's bad.
这…对 很糟糕
OK.
好吧
What would you like me to do about that?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
What are you in a position to do about that?
你有什么能帮上我的
Having thought about it for a long time,
我想了很久
I decided the answer was nothing. So I left him to it...
最后还是决定让他自己解决
This is the tensioner assembly that sits at the back of the track.
这是装在履带里面的张紧器组件
...and set off with James into the night.
然后跟詹姆斯继续在夜色中赶路
Oh, it's getting worse.
情况越来越糟糕
Ohh, (BLEEP) me, that was uncomfortabl
真是非常不舒服
We were only 40 miles from Libertalia,
我们距离莱伯塔利只剩6♥4♥公里了
this place that only exists in Richard Hammond's colouring-in books.
这个地方只存在于理查德哈蒙德的填色绘本里
So we figured we'd just keep on taking the punishment.
于是我们决定继续迎难而上
If you've just joined us, James May is covered in human excrement.
现在的情况是 詹姆斯梅的身上沾满了人类粪便
From behind, your hair looks...It's like Trevor McDonald's hair.
从后面看 你的头发就像是特雷弗麦克唐纳的头发
It is actually a single entity.
其实已经融为一体了
It's a new type of molecule.
这是一种新的分子
Would you like me to give you a little push?
想要我推你一把吗
Yeah, try it, a little nudge.
好啊 但请你轻一点
Here I come. I shall try to be gentle, James May.
我来了 我会尽量温柔的 詹姆斯梅
Oh, thanks!
这…
Jeremy and I battled on for another two brutal hours...
我和杰里米继续艰苦作战了两个小时
Please make it stop. Just stop.
什么时候才能结束这一切
...until we arrived at another ferry crossing.
直到我们来到了另一个渡口
Sadly, however...
但不幸的是
Everything was as bad as it could possibly be and now it's worse.
一切都是地狱模式 而现在情况尤甚
The ferry's engine's broken.
渡船的发动机坏了
But they have said that James and I can pull it across.
但他们说我和詹姆斯可以手动把船拉过去
I mean...They obviously looked at us and thought, "Yeah, they're athletes."
他们一定是看我们的身形说 "对 他们一看就是运动员"
Oh, this is a nice rope. Isn't it? God, heave!
这条绳子不错 可不是吗 天啊 用力拉呀
Agh. Oh, my back!
我的背
As we pulled ourselves along, I suddenly had a thought about Hammond.
当我们自己拉绳子摆渡时 我突然想到了哈蒙德
If we go over there and get off... Yeah?
如果我们过河之后下了船 你说
...it's not gonna be on the right side when he arrives.
那等他来的时候 船就停在对岸了
Yeah, but that's not our problem.
是啊 但那与我们无关
You're absolutely right it isn't.
对 你说得对极了 与我们无关
Several miles back,
在后面几公里处
having bodged a repair, I was now back in the game.
经过了简单的维修 我重新开始赶路了
Gingerly does not cover......how carefully I'm driving this thing.
"小心翼翼"都无法表达我此刻驾驶的谨慎程度
Ohh. Rock in there.
那里有石头
It feels like it's tearing itself to pieces.
感觉这辆车正在慢慢散架
After 16 hours on the move,
经过16个小时的长途跋涉
James and I still had a steely determination
我和詹姆斯依然意志坚定
to keep going to journey's end.
要坚持到旅程的最后关头
Our willpower was bulletproof.
我们的意志如钢铁般坚硬
We would not be distracted from the job in hand.
我们不会因目前经历的状况而分心
Oh, a hotel. Hotel, look.
酒店 你看
Does it say "bar"?
上面写着"酒吧"吗
"Hotel restaurant open."
"酒店餐厅营业中"
That'll do.
那也可以
Oh, my God.
天啊
That is deep.
这个坑好深
Back in my world, things were getting worse.
回到我这边 情况越来越糟了
One of the crew cars had provided a stark reminder
有一辆摄制组的车做了反面示范
of what could happen if you strayed even slightly off the track.
展示了稍微偏离车道会有什么后果
Oh! That's grim. Oh.
太令人沮丧了
And on top of that, my car felt like it was disintegrating.
不仅如此 我的车感觉要散架了
That rattling noise. Is that the bearing on that side?
这咯咯作响的声音 是那边的轴承传来的吗
Oh! Oh, Lord.
天啊
Consequently, my nerves were shot when, at three in the morning...
结果到了凌晨3点钟 我崩溃了
I arrived at the river crossing...
我来到了渡口
...to find the ferry was on the other bank.
却发现渡船停在了河对岸
Oh, the (BLEEP) bastards!
这群…混♥蛋♥
I would therefore have to row over to get it back.
因此我只好划小船到对面去把渡船开回来
This is shit! Everything's shit!
这简直乱来全部都是垃圾
And this (BLEEP) canoe doesn't work!
还有…这小船根本划不动
The next morning, Richard Hammond was in a bit of a mood.
第二天早上 理查德哈蒙德有点心情不佳
Was it difficult?
路程很艰辛吧
I, on the other hand, was very happy. Because, after a refreshing shave,
而我却很开心 因为剃了胡子之后神清气爽
I noticed there was a marked difference between
我注意到我在宾利里的生活条件
my living conditions in the Bentley...
跟梅在卡特汉姆的情况…
Showroom fresh....
就像在展示厅里一样清新
and May's in the Caterham.
有着显而易见的差别
Your car looks like Teddy Kennedy's car after Chappaquiddick.
你的车看起来就像特迪肯尼迪的车到了查帕奎迪克之后的样子
As I went back to my grooming, the sulky Brummie finally spoke.
我回去继续洗漱时 独自生闷气的伯明翰小伙终于开口了
I don't particularly want to talk to either of you.
我不想和你们两个说话
But here's to explain why there may be another opportunity to abandon me.
但是我要解释为什么你们可能还会有机会再抛弃我一遍
You know I've got problems at the front end? Yes.
我的前轮出了一些问题 我们知道
I have significant problems at the back.
而我的后轮出现了严重的问题
Both of the rear trailing arms are snapped.
两个后纵臂都断掉了
Snapped? Gone, broken.
断了 没错 完全折断了
It's well thought out, this.
设计的时候就充分考虑过的吧
Which means at any point,
换句话说
the whole back end of my car could collapse inward,
我这辆车的整个后部随时都会塌陷进去
possibly firing one of these under the car and throwing it on its roof.
其中一个纵臂会从车底甩到车顶
In fairness, we won't see that cos we'll be at least 20 miles ahead.
老实说我们应该看不见了 因为我们至少会领先你30公里
I'd love to offer you a lift.
我很乐意让你搭个便车
I only give lifts to people who haven't pulled my battery isolator switch out.
但我只愿意载那些没有把我的断路开关拔下来的人
I'm very tempted to pull your battery isolator switch off your car and swallow it.
我很想把你的断路开关拔下来吞到肚子里
And then give it back to you probably in ten minutes' time.
然后过大概十分钟再还给你
You think I'd notice on that car?
怎么 你觉得我坐在这辆车上会注意到那种细节吗
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表