剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Mercifully, the road that morning was much smoother.
幸运的是 那天早上的路况平坦多了
And we were surrounded by Madagascar at its absolute vibrant best.
我们置身于马达加斯加最精彩绝伦的风景之中
I'm not really looking where I'm going cos of that view.
我都没有盯着路看 因为风景太美了
That's green.
郁郁葱葱
We don't have anything that green in Europe. Look at it.
在欧洲可看不到这么翠绿的景象 你瞧
Soon we arrived at a much bigger ferry
很快 我们就到了一个更大的渡口
that would take us on a short hop up the coast.
那里有船可以载我们过对岸
Slightly more impressive boat than last night. This one appears to have an engine.
这艘船要比昨晚的好一点 似乎有发动机
And be here.
而且在河岸这边
When we reached our destination, however, there was a problem.
但我们到达目的地之后 碰到了一个问题
Argh. There was no way of driving off the beach where we landed until low tide.
我们下船的地方没有路可以开 要等退潮了才行
So to kill the time, James went back to codebreaking.
于是为了打发时间 詹姆斯继续破译密♥码♥
Hammond and I, meanwhile,
与此同时 我和哈蒙德意识到
realised that in conditions as harsh as these...
在这样恶劣的环境中
...survival would be tough. We'd need food.
要生存下去是很艰难的 我们需要食物
So he began with a Bear Grylls hostile environment classic
于是他开始了贝尔格里尔斯的经典荒野求生
the improvised beach oven.
做了一个临时的沙滩烤炉
When you've finished digging your pit,
先挖出一个坑
line it with some of the rocks, about half.
在里面码上大概一半的石头
And I'm gonna light a fire on top of these rocks.
然后我要在石头上点火
I could light a fire in any one of a number of ways -
点火的方法有很多种
a piece of broken glass from the sea, focused light from the sun onto a leaf...
比如用大海里碎裂的玻璃可以聚焦阳光点燃树叶
I'm gonna ask the crew for a lighter.
而我会直接问摄制组借一个打火机
There. It's working.
好了 点燃了
As Bear Grylls says, three words in survival.
正如贝尔格里尔斯所说 荒野求生的五字原则是
First-class travel
头等舱出行
and five-star accommodation or I won't do it.
五星级宾馆 否则就算了
The second basic principle of survival is hydration.
求生的第二个基本原则是补充水分
So I set about finding fluids.
于是 我出发寻找能喝的液体
A lot of survivalists will tell you...that when you're thirsty, you should drink your own piss.
许多求生专家会告诉你口渴时可以喝自己的尿
But I say no to that.
但我是拒绝的
I say...Go into the jungle and find fruit. And drink that instead.
要我说 应该去丛林里面找水果喝果汁
It tastes nicer and it does you more good.
味道更好 对身体也好
Look. Coconuts.
你瞧 椰子
This is a rotten one that's fallen down.
这个掉下来的是烂掉的椰子
I'm gonna try and get a fresh one by throwing this at it.
我要尝试用烂椰子砸下来一个新鲜椰子
Right, my rocks are hot.
好了 我的石头已经烧烫了
Which means we're ready to get cooking.
表示我们可以开始烹饪了
So, take your fish that you caught earlier -that bit's not difficult, that's the sea.
拿出你之前抓到的鱼 这步并不难 大海就在这里
You wrap the fish in leaves.
用树叶把鱼裹起来
Tie it off and now transfer the fish to your beach oven.
包好以后把鱼放进沙滩烤炉里
Hot, hot!
好烫
Bury the fish, to contain all that heat in our oven that we built earlier.
把鱼埋起来 不要让之前烤炉里的热量流失
Two hours from now, that is gonna be...
两个小时之后
...a cooked fish.
鱼就做好了
Having finally hit a coconut...
我终于击中了一个椰子…
Yes! Ho-ho-ho! Yes!
太好了
...I went in search of bananas.
…于是我继续去寻找香蕉
Oh, yeah. Yes, yes, yes.
太好了
Shit! OK.
见鬼好了
And eventually, our survival rations came together.
最终 我们集齐了生存所需的食物配额
Banana daiquiri. Really?
要喝香蕉代基里酒吗 真的吗
Yeah, banana, coconut milk and rum.
是的 香蕉 椰奶和朗姆酒
Fantastic! Where did you get the rum from?
太棒了 你上哪找来的朗姆酒
Back of the Bentley. Oh, clever!
宾利的后备箱里 聪明
Mm. You can survive surprisingly well with a Bentley.
只要开着宾利你就能出乎意料地生存得很好
This is very good, by the way. Thank you.
顺便说一下 这味道很不错 谢谢
I've said it before. Just because it's a survival situation,
我之前说过 即便这是野外求生
doesn't mean we have to eat like animals. Standards.
但并不意味着我们要像畜生一样 进食标准不能忘
That's not bad.
这酒味道真不错
It's very good, well done. That is survival.
很不错 这就是求生
Back on the boat, there was more joy. James was actually getting somewhere.
回到船上 这边的乐趣就更多了 詹姆斯居然取得了一些进展
Where are we?
我们在哪里
Yes!Yes, yes, yes! Ohh.
太好了
What I've found is the name of the place where the treasure must be buried.
我找到了一个肯定是埋藏着宝藏的地方
And it's on the map. Let me tell you how I did it. It's incredible.
就在地图上 我来告诉你们我怎么找到的 太精彩了
La Buse was a pirate. Two things:
拉布斯以前是海盗 有两个要点
he wouldn't write this and tell you where the treasure was in the first line.
他不会在第一行就写出宝藏的地点
He's gonna play with your mind and tell you down here somewhere.
他会玩弄你的思维然后在下面某处再告诉你
So I started down in the last four lines, I thought, "That's where it's gonna be."
所以我直接从后面四行入手 我想谜底就在这里
And then I discovered a name that was as clear as day.
然后发现了一个无比清晰的名字
And I thought, "That sounds like the name of a place."
我想这听起来像是一个地名
Seranambe - and there it is.
塞拉楠比 就在这里
Look, it's very small. Can you see it? I've scribbled on it in my excitement.
瞧见了吗 这个小地方 我太激动了手有点抖
Seranambe. That's where it is.
塞拉楠比 就是这里
All we have to do now is work out where in Seranambe to dig.
现在我们只需要思考要在塞拉楠比的哪个地方开始挖掘
That's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
这是我经历过的最美妙的事情
So James had cracked the code
所以 詹姆斯破解了密文
and Hammond and I had learned an important lesson
我和哈蒙德也上了宝贵的一课
about surviving on nothing
学会了如何在一无所有的情况下
but poached fish and several banana daiquiris.
光靠烤鱼和几杯香蕉代基里酒求生
Remember...adapt.
记住 不断调整
You've forgotten. Improvise, yes.
你忘词了 随机应变 是的
Improvise. I've remembered.
随机应变 我记住了
Adopt. No.
采用 不对
Adapt. Improvise.
适应环境 随机应变
Survive. That's what we're gonna do.
生存下去 这就是我们要做到的事情
The next day, with the daiquiris out of our system,
第二天 我们的身体已经把代基里酒代谢完了
we drove off the beach to find we were in Libertalia.
我们驱车离开沙滩 发现我们已经置身于莱伯塔利
And tantalisingly close to the village James had identified.
并且距离詹姆斯找到的村庄也非常接近了
We know where we're going. And it's 15 miles away.
我们知道我们要去哪 距离这里有24公里
In 45 minutes, we will be deep in pirate country, digging for treasure.
所以再过45分钟我们就会深入海盗村 开始挖掘宝藏了
We'll get there.
我们会到达那里的
You two go and establish there's no golden crucifix with rubies
你们俩去找找有没有嵌着红宝石的黄金十字架
and I'll find a dribble of wi-fi and book some flights home.
我去找无线信♥号♥♥买♥♥机票回家
If you want to rule yourself out of mind-blowing wealth, fine.
你要是想放弃巨额宝藏 悉随尊便
There won't be any wealth.
不会有什么宝藏的
You're in for a terrible disappointment.
你会大失所望的
I'm in pirate country, that's what I'm in.
我可是身处海盗的国度里
You're all right.
继续开
James, you're not even looking!
詹姆斯 你都没有帮我看路
I had to admit one thing about this so-called Libertalia.
我得承认这个叫做莱伯塔利的地方有个特点
It wasn't bad-looking.
它环境并不差
If pirates were here, and it's possible...They were here.
如果以前这里有海盗 这是有可能的 以前有的
I can see why they'd choose it. It's gorgeous.
我能理解他们为什么会选择这里 这环境太好了
If you sail the world, pulling in at places like...
如果你航游世界 停靠在一个地方 比如…
Southampton. Bristol.
南安普敦 布里斯托
Southampton...and then you go to Calais, you'd go, "Do you know..."
南安普敦 然后你去了加来 你会说 "你知道吗…"
Yeah, it's all right, isn't it? I'll do some pirating here.
这里很不错 对吧 我要在这当海盗
Everything is just ridiculously perfect.
一切都完美得无可挑剔
That was a blissful interlude, that. Travelling silently across...
这是一个美妙的插曲 在安静的旅途中穿过…
No Ford key. Oh, no. No, he hasn't? He bloody has.
不 福特的钥匙 你…他不会吧 真的是他
James May, have you done what I think you've done?
詹姆斯梅 我是不是猜对了 就是你干的
He's taken the key. James! Damn it!
他把钥匙拿走了 詹姆斯 见鬼
James! Give me my key fob. It's like a little magic trick.
詹姆斯把钥匙链还给我 这就像一个小魔术
You've got to find it in the shop. You utter It's in the shop.
你得自己去找 就在那家店里 我需要用钥匙
Come on! Not another...
不 拜托 别又来一次…
Leaving Hammond to look for his keys...
留下哈蒙德自己找钥匙…
Why are we playing parlour games now?
为什么我们现在玩起了休闲室内游戏
...James and I set off on the short drive to the imaginary treasure village.
…我和詹姆斯出发去寻找附近一座想象出来的宝藏村庄
Again, it's the funniest car in the world.
又来了 这辆是世界上最逗的车
The road is smooth. Gonna be there by 11:00.
路况很平坦 我们11点前就能到达
Sadly, however, the road had other ideas.
不幸的是 这里的路有它自己的想法
The Madagascans call this the RN5.
马达加斯加人称之为RN5公路
Christ, this is proper rock crawl.
天啊 这真的是像在爬石头
But there's a better name.
但是有一个名字更恰当
Hell.
炼狱
Right, what do I do?
好了 我该怎么办
I can't decide. I can't decide. I'm gonna go that way.
我没法决定 就走这边吧
The problem is, I can't see the road ahead. The bonnet is just like a football pitch.
问题是我看不清前方的路 这引擎盖就像足球场一样大
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表