剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
那么大家会大声惊呼
But where am I gonna sleep tonight?
今晚我要在哪里睡?
睡那里 你的旅行拖车就在那儿
There. That's where your caravan is.
We decided to abandon my caravan
我们决定放弃 我的旅行拖车 然后继续上路…
and resumed our journey, behind Richard Blomquist.
由理查德布洛姆奎斯特带路
So he's driving up a mountain and he thinks
所以他要开上一座山
他认为在山顶上可以找到A9
he's going to find the A9 at the top of it, does he?
Oh. Oh.
Good slapper, Hammond.
节奏很好 哈蒙德
这旅行拖车要反客为主了
The tail's wagging the dog a little bit here.
Ooh. Yeah.
Oh! Oh, dear, oh, dear, something's gone wrong.
天啊 出问题了
Um...
Ooh.
-Were you driving too quickly on a gravel track? -Yes.
-在砾石路上开太快了? -是的
我忍♥不住 砾石路
I can't help it. Gravel track...
好吧 如果你自己拆掉…
Well, if you undo yourself...
Yeah, he's done that.
是的 他已经拆了
-Are you... Are you undone? -Yeah.
你拆了吗?是的
So that... Yeah.
所以那…好的
如果你能自己开出来 哈蒙德…
If you get yourself out, Hammond...
-行吗? -好了
-Yeah? Ooh. No! -There you go.
No!
-不! -这下好了
Oh, that's worked.
我把拖车拆掉了
Well, I've unhitched it.
You're... you're free... Your car will get out now.
你自♥由♥了…你的车现在可以出来了
It's stuck.
卡住了
It's sitting on the fuel tank! Look!
整个车压在了油箱上 你看
情况是这样的 我们还剩一辆旅行拖车 它受潮了
So here's the situation, we've got one caravan left and it's soggy.
Damp, yes, very.
弄湿了 是的 非常湿
We aren't allowed to stay in a hotel, even if we could find one.
即使我们能找到酒店 也不会让我们住的
Which we won't.
找不到酒店的
Mm.
What if... we stay in a castle?
那如果…
我们住在城♥堡♥里呢?
There isn't a rule that says you can't stay in a castle, is there?
没有规定说不能住在城♥堡♥里
But there isn't a castle.
但是这里没有城♥堡♥
我们可是在苏格兰 300米之内必有城♥堡♥
Well, we're in Scotland. There'll be one in 300 meters.
他说得有道理 城♥堡♥都是空置的
It doesn't require... There are...
And they're all empty 'cause nobody's allowed to use their second homes.
现在规定不能住自己的度假屋
And castles are always second homes.
城♥堡♥永远都是属于度假屋
Unless you're part of the Royal Family.
-除非你是皇室家族的 -说不定会有所发现
The fact is, you could be onto something.
All we've gotta do is find a castle.
-我们只需要找个城♥堡♥ -去找个城♥堡♥
Find a castle.
With that decided,
做完决定之后 我们把哈蒙德的车从沟里拖了出来…
we got Hammond out of the ditch...
然后去寻找城♥堡♥
...and went in search of a castle.
James May, I never thought I'd say this to you,
詹姆斯梅 我从没想过我会对你说这句话
but your udder has come off.
但是你的乳♥房♥♥已经掉下来了
Don't ever say that to me again.
别再跟我说这句话了
The terrain was very rough.
地形非常艰难
Bollocks.
见鬼
搞什么?
What the hell?
Oh, brilliant.
这下好了
I've done some damage underneath.
我的车底盘可能碰到了
But mercifully, after just two miles...
不过幸好 只开了3公里之后…
we did find what we were looking for.
我们真的找到了我们要找的东西
太好了 这里非常理想
Yeah. This is ideal.
We settled down for the night in someone else's castle,
晚上 我们在别人的城♥堡♥里安顿下来
and the next morning, having admired their view,
第二天早上 欣赏完了他们的美丽景观…
James scuttled off to the kitchen to deploy his cooking skills again.
詹姆斯跑进厨房♥ 再次发挥他的烹饪技能
It's a deconstructed and deep-fried kedgeree, in effect.
实际上 这是分开码整齐的油炸鸡蛋葱豆饭
So you have a kipper, a rice ball and an egg.
所以你有一块腌鱼 一个饭团和一个鸡蛋
All deep-fried?
-都是油炸的吗? -都是油炸的
All deep-fried. Enjoy.
-请慢用 -我流口水了
I am intrigued.
Um... marvelous. Well done, you.
很好 你做得很好
Now, our job on this mission, as you know,
正如你们所知 我们在这项任务中的工作是…
was... Mm.
Mm-hmm.
-Mm. -What?
怎么了?
Well, it's... interesting flavors.
这口味很奇特
That's challenging.
-很有挑战性 -不过腌鱼还不错吧?
The kipper's good, though, isn't it?
I like kippers and I like batter.
我喜欢腌鱼 而且我喜欢面糊
Yeah, I love kippers. I love batter.
我喜欢腌鱼和面糊 我也喜欢棉花糖和一支漂亮的铅笔
I also like marshmallow and a nice pencil.
-Yeah.
但是我不喜欢把它们扭成一大团
But I don't want them all in one big congealed lump.
我一直在想
Now, I've been thinking.
Our job on this was not to steal somebody's house...
我们来这里的目的不是偷住别人的房♥子
and deep-fry everything we could find.
然后把东西都拿去炸熟
Um...
it was to work out why American cars
我们的工作是要弄清楚为什么美国汽车
-从来没有在欧洲流行 -是的
-haven't... or never caught on. -Yes.
真的非常不流行 在20世纪70年代
This scale of not catching on... in the 1970s,
我们英国买♥♥了九千多辆美国制♥造♥的汽车
we in the UK bought nine-and-a-few thousand...
US-built cars, nine-and-a-bit thousand, okay?
才九千多辆 好吗?
We bought 2,47,000 Soviet-made cars.
-但我们却买♥♥了二十四万七千辆苏联制♥造♥的汽车 -是的
苏联汽车在英国获得成功 最大的原因在于
A big contributor to the success of Soviet cars in Britain
南约克郡人♥民♥共和国
was the, uh, People's Republic of South Yorkshire.
Well, it was. It was mainly where people bought Ladas.
主要是那里的人购买♥♥拉达
Yeah.
是的
And what have we established so far?
到目前为止 我们已经确认的事情有哪些? 我们喜欢我们的汽车
That we like our cars...
我很爱我的车
I love my car.
Love them, but they are flawed.
我们很爱这些车 但它们有缺陷
-Quite big. -Very, very, very big.
挺大的缺陷
-非常大的缺陷 -是的
Yeah, quite difficult to maneuver in many parts of Britain.
在英国的许多地方操纵性不佳
Yes. And yours is very unreliable.
是的 而且你那辆车非常不可靠
It's flamboyant.
但是很华丽
但这是我们的汽车
But that's our cars. We've also established
我们还确定了一个事实 像PT漫步者这样的小型汽车
that slightly smaller cars, such as the PT Cruiser...
还有Aztek等等 这些糟糕的汽车 它们是有史以来最糟糕的汽车之一
and the Aztek and so on,
the worst cars, amongst the worst cars ever made.
Hateful garbage.
简直是垃圾
But here's the thing, we must never forget
但问题是
我们不能忘记
美国还制♥造♥了一些经典肌肉汽车
America also made some absolute corkers.
野马 2+2
科尔维特
新道奇挑战者
428 眼镜蛇JET
科迈罗
Inspired by this back catalogue,
受到这段过往作品的启发
we chose our favorite muscle cars,
我们选了我们最喜欢的肌肉车
and then used them to go for something else
然后 开着它们去找 其他因美国而流行的东西
that America populized.
比萨
A pizza.
But you... I still say you can have pineapple on it.
-我说你可以在上面放菠萝 -不行
-You can't. -With ham.
-配上火腿 -你必须吃辣牛肉口味
-No, you can't have. -A Sloppy Giuseppe,
-that's what you have to have... -No, with ham.
-配上火腿 -没有菠萝
-Ooh, God! -No, no pineapple...
我刚想起了一些东西 你知道我的朋友约翰吧?
I've just remembered something.
You know my mate, John?
Everyone calls him Tramp.
每个人都叫他流浪汉
He's invited us
他邀请我们参加 一个非常简单的周末打猎活动
for a perfectly straightforward shooting weekend.
When?
什么时候?
Well, we've gotta be there in 37 minutes.
我们得在37分钟内赶到那里
What? Pizza Express to Tramp's in 37 minutes? That's not possible.
什么?在37分钟内 从比萨快递去到流浪汉家?
那是不可能的
Or is it?
不可能吗?
多年来 已经涌现了许多传奇的肌肉车
There have been a great many fabulous muscle cars over the years,
但这是我最喜欢的 野马
but this is my favorite, the Mustang.
野马是有史以来卖♥♥得最快的汽车
The Mustang was the fastest-selling car of all time.
A record that's never been beaten.
这个纪录从未被打破
They sold 22,000 on the first day!
他们第一天就卖♥♥出了两万两千台!
这辆GT500就是最好的例子 制♥造♥于1967年
This particular example, the GT500,
built in 1967,
我想不到还有任何汽车
and I cannot think of any car that suits the mood
能更完美地诠释当下的心情
of the moment more perfectly.
Color television has just arrived.
当时 彩色电视刚刚面市
The Apollo space program was just beginning.
阿波罗太空计划刚刚开始
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表