剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
By mid-afternoon, Roger and Seaman were getting hot and bothered.
到了正午时分 罗杰和海员都热得烦躁不安了
Just a beep. Come on, a beep.
麻烦就响一下 一下就行
But, luckily, my simple shelter was now finished.
但幸运的是 我的简易棚子现在完工了
Couple of banana daiquiris I've prepared for you.
我为你们准备了几杯香蕉代基里酒
What the hell is this?
这是什么玩意儿
I told you I was building some shelter and I--
我说了我要建一个棚子
It's a bar. Oh, I'm sorry!
所以我… 这是个酒吧
I'm sorry that the bar-shaped shelter
抱歉 这个长得像酒吧一样的棚子
doesn't meet with your requirements.
没能符合你们的要求
Thank you for the banana daiquiri,
谢谢你的香蕉代基里酒
it's excellent. Thank you.
非常棒 谢谢
But might you make a bit of effort to help us achieve our objective?
但是你能不能搭把手帮我们完成目标
Which is to find the Fiery Cross of Goa, a seven-foot high golden crucifix studded with rubies.
找出高2.1米高的黄金果阿血红十字架 上面嵌着红宝石和…
Shall I tell you exactly where that is?
我应该告诉你们它在哪里吗
Same as every other piece of looted treasure.
就像其他每一件被掠夺的宝藏一样
It's in the bowels of the Vatican. No, it isn't.
它在梵提冈的最深处 不是的
It's in the bowels of the Vatican. No, it isn't.
它在梵提冈的最深处 不是的
And, listen, it was real. We know that.
听我说 这是真的 我们都知道
The French government offered La Buse a pardon for his piracy
法国政♥府♥以前提出可以宽恕他的海盗罪
if he'd go back to France and hand over the fiery cross, and he hid it
前提是他回到法国并归还血红十字架
Wait a minute. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
但他把它藏起来了 等等
The French government did what? The French government said, "We'll give you, La Buse,
法国做了什么 他们说 "拉布斯
an amnesty as a pirate
我们可以赦免你的海盗罪
if you'll bring specifically the fiery cross back to France."
只要你把血红十字架带回法国就行"
And he said, "No," and hid it. Fact.
拉布斯说: "不行" 然后把它藏了起来 这是事实
These aren't things from Hammond's books.
这不是哈蒙德的小人书上写的
These are cross-referenced primary source pieces of academic research.
这些是来自相互引用的第一手学术研究资料
We know it existed and the evidence says it's on this beach.
我们知道它存在过 证据表明它就在这片沙滩上
No pirate treasure... You will agree with this.
没有任何海盗宝藏…这点你们得承认
No pirate treasure has ever been found, buried pirate treasure.
没有任何海盗宝藏曾被找到过 那些埋藏起来的宝藏
No, that's because it's still lost.
这是因为还没找到而已
Tutankhamun hadn't been found for thousands of years.
图坦卡蒙也是数千年未被发现
And then it was. Exactly.
然后就找到了 没错
There's a chance, then, if I go down there, I find this cross?
那就是说 如果我下去沙滩找十字架 是有机会找到的咯
There's a chance? Yes.
有机会的 对
If I do a quick search, can I come back to my shelter?
如果我快速在那里找一下 我就可以回来棚子里吗
Not too quick. You got to thorough search.
也别太快了 你得仔细找找
We've divided the beach up. -If I do a thorough search,
我们把海滩平分成三份的 如果我仔细找过了
can I come back to my... Yes, yes.
我可以回来吗 可以
Of course. If you do a thorough search and we find it--
如果你肯好好找 然后我们真找着了…
We'll celebrate in your bar.
我们就会在你的酒吧里庆祝
Fair enough. Your arguments have been persuasive.
好吧 你们的论据很有说服力
We'll meet you back in your bar. Yes, in... 20 minutes.
我们稍后在你的酒吧碰面 好 20分钟后
Nn... No, 20 minutes. It's a big job.
不 就20分钟 要多找一会儿吧
I can cover that in 20 minutes.
我20分钟就能搞定
So, whilst Hammond and May got back to finishing off their sections,
于是 在哈蒙德和梅回去继续检测余下的区域时
I began on mine.
我也开始工作了
Five.
五个
You do have to be a little bit careful with this if you're doing this at home,
如果你们打算在家模仿 想在花♥园♥里找东西的话
trying to find something in your garden.
要小心这些玩意儿
Right, this is the fuse wire.
好了 这是导火索
Put one end in there, like that,
像这样把一头放进去
and I light the other end, and then I have, I'm told,
然后我会把另一边点燃
three minutes to reach minimum safe distance in the MFB,
在爆♥炸♥之前我有三分钟时间
before the explosions begin. OK.
开着MFB退到最小安全距离外 好了
Lovely.
很好
That is not three minutes! Shit. Shit. Shit!
这根本就没有三分钟 见鬼
Begin!
点火
Ah, I've turned it off!
我把它关掉了
Ah! Traction control. -No, no, no!
打开牵引控制 不要
Oh, Jesus!
天啊
On the plus side, my work had been extremely thorough.
往好的方面看 我的搜查工作非常细致
On the minus side, however...
但在坏的方面…
Find anything?
有什么发现吗
Not a thing. You?
一无所获 你呢
Nothing. He's only got that little bit to do.
没有 他还剩这一点没检测完
So there's nothing there. What about there?
所以那里什么都没有 我们已经尽力了
And that's annoying because, and I'm not making this up,
这让人生气 因为这不是我编出来的
I have just had this email...
我刚收到了这封电子邮件…
That's cruel.
太残忍♥了
Ah, chaps. What?
各位 怎么了
Chaps, there's...
你们看 这里…
It's... Listen, it's there!
听见了吗 在这里
Shovel! Shovel!
铲子
There's something there.There.
这里有东西 在这
Jesus. What's that?
天啊 那是什么
What is it?
这是什么
I think it's the Holy Grail.
我想这是圣杯
Oh, cock.
可恶
And on that terrible disappointment, it is time to end.
就在这极度失望之下 节目到此结束了
No more memories from your childhood?
你还有什么童年记忆没有说的吗
No, I got nothing.
没有了
OK, that is it. Thank you so much for watching.
好 那就结束了 谢谢大家收看
Take care. See you soon.
保重 下次再见
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表