剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
..was hanged for crimes of piracy."
…因为海盗罪而被判绞刑"
So this is La Buse. He was... What was he?
所以这就是拉布斯 他曾经是…什么来着
He had a pirate fleet. You know about this man?
他有一支海盗船队 你知道这个人
Yes. He was called The Buzzard. Big nose he had as well.
知道 他们叫他"秃鹰" 大鼻子
There is more on Neville's piece of paper if you could just keep quiet for a moment.
你们能不能先安静点 下面还有呢
It says, "On his way to the scaffold he threw a coded message into the crowd
"去断头台的路上 他把一份加密信息扔进了人群中
that explained where he had buried his treasure.
上面说明了他埋藏宝藏的地点
A copy of that message is included in your pack."
你的包里有那份加密消息的复印件"
Is that it? That's it, yes.
就是这个吗 是的 没错
Well, it's just garbage. No, but here's the good bit.
这只是一团垃圾 下面才是精彩的部分
"It's reckoned that his treasure included the Fiery Cross of Goa,
"据说他的宝藏里包括果阿的血红十字架
a 220-pound, seven-foot high golden crucifix studded with rubies
是重达100公斤 高2.1米镶嵌着红宝石的金十字架
and that today the haul would be worth £100 million."
如今这宝物价值一亿英镑"
So?
所以呢
"So it's your job to crack the code and find the loot.
"你们的任务是破解代码 找到宝物
Your sincerely, Neville Wilman."
内维尔威尔曼 谨启"
Oh, we are hunting for pirate treasure? Yes, we are.
我们要寻找海盗宝藏吗 是的
Oh, come on. Do you believe in all this pirate nonsense?
拜托 你相信这套关于海盗的胡言乱语吗
What do you mean, "believe"? Yes. Pirates were pirates.
"相信"是什么意思 当然啊 海盗就是海盗
Pirates knock on your door and say,
海盗(盗版) 就是那种敲门说
"I've got this knocked-off copy of the Avengers: Endgame
"我这里有张刻录的《复仇者联盟4: 终局之战》
Do you wanna buy it? It's only five quid." That's a pirate.
只要五镑" 你说的是这种海盗(盗版)吧
Yeah, pirate now. Pirates then, they had style. This one...
对 这是现代版的演绎 以前的海盗有自己的风格
So we've gotta crack that... Yes.
所以我们要去破译它 是的
and that'll tell us where this, The Buzzard...
这会告诉我们"秃鹰"把他的宝藏…
Yes. ...buried his treasure?
是的 埋藏在哪里 对吧
Yes.
对
Well, how are you gonna crack that?
你要怎么破译
This is so up his street.
这也太合他胃口了
What's happened here is very straightforward. He loves pirates
现在情况非常简单 他喜欢海盗
you... what do you like doing? Cracking codes. Doing Sudoku.
你喜欢做什么 解密 数独游戏
Crosswords. What do I do?
填字游戏 我该做什么
Well, you can have your... We'll be pirates, we'll split the treasure. -I'm not going to be a pirate.
我们来当海盗 分宝藏 我才不要当海盗
Oh, so we won't split the treasure?
所以我们不用分宝藏咯
If you want to share in the £100 million, and I suggest you do,
如果你有机会从一亿英镑里分一笔
you could maybe muck in a bit. You can help digging.
或许可以分担一些工作 可以帮忙挖土
I can't be doing with pirates. It's all... All right, so you don't want any?
我没兴趣做海盗的那些事情 所以你一毛钱都不要咯
Well, I mean, I'll have it if it's there. Oh, will you?
如果真有的话我就要 是吗
Back at the hotel, I started on the code...
回到酒店后 我着手解密
while Nick and Margaret sat in the background, being annoying.
而尼克和玛格丽特却坐在身后给我添乱
Would it help if I built you a machine made of brass and copper and transistors?
如果我用黄铜 纯铜和晶体管造一台机器 会帮到你吗
I heard if you drink a glass of water like that whilst looking at it...
我听说你像这样喝一杯水同时看着它的话…
Have you thought about, A is one, B is two... That's clever.
你想过吗 字母A代表1 字母B代表2 聪明
No, wait, wait. What?
不 等等 怎么了
I've already had a breakthrough. What?
我找到突破口了 是什么
Why don't you two go away and leave me alone to work on it by myself?
要不你们俩滚一边 让我好好独自思考
It is a bit boring, this. Not very piratey thus far.
眼下确实是有点无聊 没什么海盗的感觉
So Richard and I left James Turing to get on with it.
于是我们留下詹姆斯图灵在这里继续工作
So La Buse...
"拉布斯"
It's a shame we can't go swimming. Why can't we?
我们不能游泳 太可惜了 为什么
It's against the law. What, swimming's illegal?
违法啊 什么 游泳也违法
No, it really is.
不 是真的
Because between 2011 and 2016,
因为在2011年到2016年间
there were 43 fatal shark attacks around the world.
全球发生了43宗鲨鱼致死的意外
19 were in the waters off Réunion.
其中19起都发生在留尼汪岛
Out there? Yeah.
就这儿 是的
Well, look, it's only shallow. If a shark comes, we can jump it.
这里水很浅啊 如果鲨鱼来了 我们可以跳开
I think we did that in 2013.
我想我们在2013年就跳过啦
Do you only read pirate books?
你只看关于海盗的书吗
If it's got a pirate ship on it, you're gonna read it, aren't you?
如果里面提到海盗船 你应该看看啊
It's exciting. There was derring-do and adventuring.
情节有趣 非常勇敢 具有冒险精神
The Lioness of Brittany, 1330 thereabouts.
《布列塔尼雌狮》写于1330年左右
She had a fleet of five or six black ships called the Black Fleet.
她有一支五六艘黑船组成的船 队名为黑色舰队
She had them all painted black with red flags. How cool is that?
她把船都涂成黑色 悬挂红旗 这多酷啊
On the third day, we were running out of activities,
到了第三天 我们已经穷尽了所有的娱乐活动
so we went to see how Alan was getting on.
于是我们去看看艾伦进度怎么样
Have you got anywhere? Yes.
有什么进展吗 有啊
Where?
在哪里
After a two-headed dog... you take some honey.
"经过双头犬之后 你就能找到蜂蜜"
Three days and that's it? "After a two-headed dog you take honey"?
花了三天就只有这个 "经过双头犬之后 你就能找到蜂蜜"
Yeah, but I'm starting with nothing.
对 我可是从毫无头绪开始破解的
Um, you do know that they hung La Buse here in Réunion?
你们应该知道他是在留尼汪岛被绞死的吧
Yeah But they arrested him in Madagascar.
是的 但他是在马达加斯加被捕的
And he's hardly likely to have said,
他不可能说
"Mind if I bring this seven-foot gold cross and all my treasure
"介意我把黄金十字架还有宝藏
on your police boat to the gallows" is he?
放在船上带到断头台那去" 对吧
So it makes sense that the treasure is buried in Madagascar.
所以 他应该把宝藏埋在了马达加斯加
How long have you known that?
这事你知道多久了
Since I was ten.
十岁就知道了
Did you not think it might have made sense to say that?
你没想过应该早点说出来吗
I had a thought and I've done this before and made a fool of myself
我想过 但我以前也这么干过
by rushing in with it before it's ready,
结果说得太早 让自己出了洋相
so I had to let it mature and develop before I thought,
所以我等到瓜熟蒂落才会想
"Yes, I'll present this thought to them."
"对 我要把这个想法告诉他们"
I mean, there might be a place called Two Headed Dog in Madagascar for all I know,
马达加斯加可能有个地方叫"双头犬"
but I wasn't looking. I've been looking at Réunion.
但我没找 我一直在留尼汪岛上找呢
Well, we've got to go to Madagascar, then. Yeah.
那我们得去一趟马达加斯加了 是的
It's not far away. Is it not?
不太远 不远吗
Yeah, but we can't take those cars to Madagascar.
对 不过我们没法把车带去马达加斯加
Why? Might be fun.
为什么 应该很有趣
Well, no, the roads are terrible in Madagascar.
不行 马达加斯加的路况太糟了
How do you know? Cos I had a friend
你怎么知道 我以前有个朋友
when I was much younger called Mary who went there doing wildlife conservation
我年轻时有个朋友叫玛丽 当时她是做野生动物保护的
and she told me Madagascar was the worst place she'd ever tried to drive a car.
她告诉我 那里的路况是她见过最差的
We've been all over the world. We've seen a lot of potholes, mate.
我们周游过世界了 见识过什么是坑洼
We have.
是的
Yeah, but she went all over the world as well, all over Africa, South America.
她也周游了非洲各国 还有南美
She says Madagascar's got the worst roads.
她说马达加斯加的路况是最差的
All she ever talked to me about was how bad the roads were in Madagascar
她只说了路况有多糟糕
and how often she was stuck. For days. Right.
还说她经常被困住 好几天都走不了 嗯
Better modify our cars, then.
那最好把我们的车改装一下
I've got a Caterham. We can modify that very easily.
可我是辆卡特汉姆 改起来很轻松的
What, into an airship? I don't know. Use your imagination.
怎么改 改成飞艇 不知道 发挥想象力
So we found a workshop.
于是我们找到了一家汽修店
And as James began... Right, to work...
然后詹姆斯就开始了… 好了 干活
...Richard and I went to a shop to buy kit.
…我和理查德去一家店买♥♥装备
Bonjour, bonjour. Avez-vous...
你好 请问有没有…
...jump leads, um...
跨接电线…
You see?
你明白吗
Monsieur, avez-vous batterie connecteur?
先生 请问有没有电池连接线
Ah, no.
没有
Oh, merci. What, jump leads are called battery...?
谢谢 他们管那个叫电池连接线
They're battery connector... Yes, that's what it is.
就叫电池连接线啊
Not... You don't have any? You mimed it in English.
你们没有吗 你居然用英语表演哑剧
Well, I just thought jump leads, brilliant acting.
我只想到跨接电线 表演得很形象啊
If you know the English for jump leads.
那得知道它的英语才能懂你
With the kit bought and the modifications finished,
买♥♥好装备 做好改装之后
we set sail for Madagascar,
我们坐船前往马达加斯加
arriving two days later in the port of Tamatave.
两天后到达了塔马达夫港口
Hello again, viewers.
观众们好 又见面了
What I've done is this.
我做的改装是这样
My car is already very light, which is ideal for off-roading,
我的车已经很轻了 很适合越野
so I've put some bigger wheels on it.
我给它装上了更大的轮子
That's good for ground clearance and grip. That's it.
这样离地更高 抓地更强 仅此而已
Clearly, Jeremy had done rather more than that.
显然 杰里米做了亿点点改装
Let me talk you through what I've done. There's a fair bit.
我好好给你讲讲 改动有点多
Got a winch here mounted on a steel platform
在钢结构上装了一个绞盘
and I have amour-plated steel
我还装了底盘钢板
running from the front to the back on the underside.
从前一直延伸到后面
Headlamps, they're now from a motorcycle.
车头灯 从摩托车上卸下来的
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表