剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
because that was beached as well.
因为他们的船也搁浅了
Oh, look at those poor sods.
哦 看那些可怜的老哥
And then, to rub salt in the wounds...
然后 进一步在伤口上撒盐
Are you stuck? I thought you were waiting for me.
你是被困住了 我以为你是在等我
No, I'm stuck. But my boat's not powerful enough to tow--
我是卡住了 我的船的动力不足以拖拽
Nothing I can do. I thought you were waiting for me. I didn't know you were stuck.
爱莫能助 我以为你是在等我 我不知道原来你是卡住了
I'm really sorry.
我真的好抱歉
Oh, hell.
真棒*1
Oh, God.
真棒*2
Back in the lettuce field, I'd enlisted the help
回到这片菜地 我争取到了剩下的为数不多的
of the few remaining locals not being employed by James and Richard.
没有被拉去帮助船长和鼹鼠的当地人
It is actually moving.
竟然真的动起来了
Yes! Yes!
棒
Yes!
真棒
The mighty PBR has been freed by the local chaps.
我的强大的内河巡逻艇被本地人解救了
Soon, I was also being towed.
不久后 我也被拖着走了
So I had time to reflect on the awfulness of our boating holiday.
所有也有时间来审视这场灾难一般的游船之旅
I mean, it's farcical.
这简直太荒谬了
We've got half of Cambodia in the water
半个柬埔寨都浸在水里
freeing us from fishing nets and ropes,
加上各种渔网和绳索
and trying to pull out the camera crew boats. They're all stuck.
尝试着把摄影组的船拖出来 因为他们都被困住了
It's rubbish!
真心垃圾
Are you stuck?
你卡住了是吗
Yeah?
是的
Is he stuck?
他也卡住了是吗
Right.
是的
They're all stuck.
他们都被卡住了
Eventually, though, Hammond and I found deeper water,
终于 鼹鼠和我找到了深一些的水域
and were able to proceed under own own steam.
使得我们终于可以自行前进
I have two engines!
我有两台引擎
It's Clarkson.
是猩猩
Calling Commander Clarkson.
呼叫克拉克森指挥官
Right, chaps? Er...welcome,
哦你们到了 欢迎
first of all. Nice to have you here.
首先 欢迎你们的到来
No time for pleasantries, though.
就不客套了
The problem we have is that is a very significant chunk of weeds,
我们面临的问题是 那里有非常大量的水藻
and this can do everything except go through them.
我这艘船什么都能做 就是做不到穿越那片区域
The issue was that my giant V8s would suck the leaves
问题在于我的强劲的V8引擎会吸进叶子
into the jets and clog them up.
到喷气引擎里 然后造成堵塞
So Hammond and May decided to slice a path through the veg patch
所以鼹鼠和船长决定在菜地里开辟一条道路
using their old-fashioned props.
用他们俩各自的小破船
Here we go into the reeds.
这就准备开进草丛里了
Hand on throttle.
手放在油门上
I was then towed through by a local.
然后我由一名本地人拖过去
Here I am going through the salad,
我现在正在通过这一大碗沙拉
pre-minced by Hammond and May with their 19th-century propellers.
由鼹鼠和船长 和他们的19世纪的螺旋桨 搅拌切碎好的沙拉
Ooh, it's not liking this at all.
我的船并不喜欢这样
Watching my temperatures. They're climbing already.
看着我的温度表 读数已经在上升了
Bit snaggy.
有点难办
Oh, come on.
加油
Come on, boat.
加把劲
Nevertheless, our salad mincers kept chopping away.
尽管如此 我们的沙拉搅拌机勇往直前
Hammond, it opens up down there.
哈蒙德 前面水域就开阔了
Can you see? About 200 yards.
你能看到吗 大概200码开外
Yes, clear water. Oh, yes.
嗯我看到了 干净的水面 棒
Yes!
太好了
I'm weed free!
我终于摆脱了杂草的纠缠
What a victory for the antique, eh?
对于一艘老爷船来说还不错
We then sailed down a narrow channel
接下来我们驶向了一条由渔夫开辟的
created by the fishermen.
狭窄的水路
Do you know what's the most amazing thing about these reeds,
你知道关于这些水草来说 最神奇的地方是什么吗
apart from that they look like giant flat-leaf parsley?
除了它们长得像大号♥的西芹这一点
It's that, according to a local, if I understood him correctly,
根据当地人说 如果我没听错的话
they weren't even here ten days ago.
这些水草十天前还没长出来
And now there are miles of them.
现在它们绵延数里
Ten days!
仅仅只需十天
Imagine if you could grow vegetables that quickly.
想象一下如果蔬菜也能长这么快会是怎样
Joyfully, though, the river eventually opened up.
令人欣喜的是 河流最终变宽了
And, finally, after two days of frustration,
与此同时 在两天的挫折之后
all of us were able to open the taps.
我们终于可以全速前进了
For me especially, this was great
特别对我而言 这简直太棒了
because it meant I finally had some steering.
因为我终于有了些许对船的操控了
Oh, yes! Look at this! The speed!
看这无与伦比的速度
The speed!
冲啊啊啊啊
Oh, my word!
我的天
Come on, boat machine!
浪起来 快艇机器
Du Ma!
杜马
Mind you, when I say all of us had opened the taps...
需要提醒的是 当我说所有人都全速前进的时候
Fuel and temperature's good.
燃料和温度正常
Oil pressure is excellent.
油压完美
I believe I am boating.
这才叫乘船出游
We were now on the Tonlé Sap,
我们现在在洞里萨河
the only river in the world where the flow
是世界上唯一会根据季节更替
changes direction according to the season.
而改变流向的河流
And straightaway,
并且马上
Hammond and I had important work to do.
鼹鼠和我就有大事要办
Do you wanna see who's got the quicker boat?
想不想比一下谁的船更快
Oh, this is so inevitable!
必须比一下
Right, what we're gonna have now is a drag race.
好的 那就来一场直线加速赛
And that's when he will see the vast superiority of the jet,
那就是鼹鼠见识我喷气引擎的厉害的时候了
the instant torque and acceleration of jet power.
那即时的扭矩和瞬间的加速度
With a far-off bridge chosen as the finish point,
当选定了远方的一座桥作为终点
we lined up for a run.
我们并排排好 准备起步
Three...two...one... Go.
三…二…一… 出发
Oh, no!
哦不
There you go, there's the difference. Trimming my jets.
你瞧瞧 这就是差距 再调整下发动机的输出
And that's goodbye, Mr Hammond.
该说再见了 鼹鼠先生
I'm up on the plane now.
我现在也快起来了
Oh, no, he... Look at him.
哦不 快看他
And here he's coming back at me.
他现在已经快追上我了
Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
快点! 快点! 再快点!
No! Come on, boat machine, you can do this!
不! 快点 快艇机器你能跑赢的!
No! No! I won't have this!
不 不 我要赢不了了
I'm gonna do it! Come on!
我要跑赢了 快点啊!
Here's the finish line!
这就是终点线了
No! No!
不 不 不
Ghastly little Brummie in his HMS Pornography.
邪恶的伯明翰佬开着他的大英女王迷片号♥
Having lost the ridiculous drag race,
输掉这场愚蠢的直线加速赛之后
I proposed a high-speed brake test.
我又建议来场高速急刹比赛
Ready? We're in full forward thrust with my jets.
准备好了吗 我的喷气发动机现在是全速前进挡
And I'm about to go into full reverse thrust.
而我准备把它改为全速反推
Instantly. Just lowers some buckets down
只需要一瞬间 把减速板放下
and the water shoots forwards instead of back.
水流就会从向后变为向前喷射
What Hammond didn't know is that this is a PBR party piece.
哈蒙德并不知道这才是PBR的拿手把戏
Three...two...one... Go.
三…二…一…反推
Jesus Christ!
我的天哪
No, I-I will give you that! You won that!
不 我必须得承认 算你赢了
That was quite a soaking.
这下湿的很彻底
Famously, these PBRs can stop from top speed to a dead stop
据说 PBR从全速前进直到完全刹停
in their own length, 31 feet.
只需要9.4米的距离 也就是它自身的长度
There's water still dribbling down that camera, look, from that wave!
你看 水还在顺着镜头流下来呢 这都是刚刚的浪溅起来的
I think I just proved... that story's true.
我觉得我刚刚证实了…这个传言是真的
Meanwhile, several miles back,
与此同时 在几公里后面
I'd pinned my engine to try and catch up with the other two.
我也马力全开试图追上他们几个
Oh, cock!
我♥干♥
My cushion's in the water.
我的坐垫掉到河里去了
Bollocks!
够不到
So, if I go full-right steering...
所以 如果我右满舵的话…
Stop.
快停下
What the bloody hell is...?
这到底是什么鬼
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表