剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
One day, you're gonna have to explain to me
你到底是做什么的
what it is you actually do.
发生了什么事 一切顺利吗
What's going on? Everything okay?
我的民调数字刚刚出来
My poll numbers just came in.
所以你要开一个披萨派对
So you're throwing a pizza party?
路上的小麻烦 就这样
Small bump in the road. That's all.
看来我在西雅图郊区的表现不佳
Seems I'm underperforming in the Seattle suburbs.
这是因为他是未婚的
It's because he's unmarried.
没有人相信一个单身的参议员
No one trusts a senator who is single.
对不起 妈妈 我会看看我可以做什么
Sorry, Mom. I'll see what I can do
在选举前找到一个妻子和孩子
about finding a wife and kids before the election.
自从我竞选市议员以来
I haven't seen your mother like this
我还没有看到你母亲这样
since I ran for city council.
我想你选择了一个艰难的时间搬回家
I suppose you picked a tough time to move back home.
对于一个35岁的人来说 有没有一个
Is there ever an easy time for a 35-year-old
容易的时间搬回父母家住
to move back in with her parents?
听起来是反问句 。别碰它
Sounds rhetorical. Not touching it.
听着 我只是很高兴你在这里
Look, I'm just happy you're here.
我也是
Me too.
而在某种程度上 这就是我对家的看法
And in a way, this is how I think of home.
每六年 一场飓风吹过我们的生活
Every six years, a hurricane blew through our lives.
是的
Yeah.
飓风格雷斯
Hurricane Grace.
这是一个关键时刻
This is a critical moment.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, dear.
我要一杯莫吉托
I'll take a mojito.
嗯 我们不提供莫吉托酒
Well, we don't serve mojitos.
放松 伯德
Easy, Bird.
我知道了 伯德
I got it, Bird.
是的
Yeah.
手语
Sign language.
这没有必要
That's not necessary.
好吧 我只是想确认一下
Well, I just wanted to make sure
我被理解了
I was being understood.
毕竟 1500万美元是一大笔钱
After all, $15 million is a lot of money.
嘿 我们正在想办法
Hey, we're figuring that out.
什么时候 多少钱 几周后
When and how much? A couple of weeks.
努力做好一单, 应该能把
Working on a score right now that should put
债务砸出个小坑
a pretty healthy dent in the debt.
我想说的是六位数
I'd say mid-six figures.
你有三天时间来支付你的第一次付款
You have three days to make your first payment.
听着,我不是让我自己
Look, I'm not getting myself
或我的家人被抓住,只是为了
or my family picked up just to make good
让你的付款计划得到改善。
on your payment schedule.
哼
Hm.
试着向帕特里克-马奎尔的儿子康纳解释一下吧
Try explaining that to Patrick Maguire's son, Connor.
你还记得吗 那个被你骗了的人
You remember, the guy you ripped off,
他的父亲现在被关起来了 多亏了你
whose father is now locked up, thanks to you?
在本周末前把钱给我
Get me my money by the end of the week
否则我就叫康纳来帮忙收钱
or I'm calling Connor to help collect.
好吧 闯入房♥子很容易
Well, breaking into the house is easy.
闯入这件事。。。
Breaking into this thing...
等等 爸爸 你是怎么拿到大使
Wait, Pop, how did you get the schematics
保险箱的原理图的
to the ambassador's safe?
斯塔斯在安装它的公♥司♥工作
Stas works for the company that installed it.
谁是斯塔斯 斯塔斯
Who's Stas? Stas?
他是你♥爸♥爸的一个老朋友
He's an old friend of your dad.
我们在钢铁厂一起工作过
We worked together back at the steel mill.
我一直很喜欢斯塔斯
I always loved Stas.
他是那么可爱
He was so sweet.
我不认为他碰巧给了你
I don't suppose he happened to give you
保险箱的密♥码♥
the code for the safe?
我希望如此 它是生物识别的
I wish. It's biometric,
只能用主人的拇指指纹打开
opened only with the owner's thumbprint.
你知道吗 我打赌斯塔斯会给我们
You know what? I bet Stas would give us
如果我们要求的话 也会给我们一个拇指
a thumb, too, if we asked.
这是有大想法的妈妈。
That's Ma with the big ideas.
我们不会砍掉任何人的拇指
We're not cutting off anyone's thumb.
随你便吧
Suit yourself.
等等 所以我们不能进入保险箱
Wait, so we can't get into the safe
去偷项链
to steal the necklace.
我的意思是 我们只是要把它挤出来
I mean, we're just gonna have to flush it out.
我想我们拉一个改良的绿色货物骗局
I think we pull a modified green goods scam.
这么大的工作 三天的时间够吗
Is three days enough time for a job this big?
这也不是完全不可能
It's not entirely impossible.
还记得那艘游轮的活吗
Remember the cruise ship job?
你知道 至少撤出计划
You know, at least the extraction plan
不会涉及到游泳
wouldn't involve swimming.
你们永远不会原谅我
You guys are never gonna forgive me
忘了给摩托艇加油 是吗
for forgetting to refuel those Jet Skis, are you?
不 不 绝对不会
No. No. Absolutely not.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
那么... 我们怎么才能让Ellsworths夫妇
So... so how do we get the Ellsworths
把他们的项链从保险柜里拿出来?
to take their necklace out of the safe?
你利用他们的虚荣心
You prey on their vanity.
你们看到了那些人
You guys saw those people.
他们唯一比钱更关心的事情
The only thing that they care more about than money
就是他们的形象
is their image.
你只是要给他们
You just gotta give them
一个孔雀开屏的借口
an excuse to peacock.
这听起来像是一份适合米洛斯的工作
This sounds like a job for Milos.
我以为我们让米洛斯退休了。没有
I thought we retired Milos. No.
你让米洛斯退役是因为你嫉妒
You retired Milos because you were jealous.
嫉妒 是的, 嫉妒
Jealous? Yeah, jealous.
因為你想讓自己出醜
Of you wanting to make a fool of yourself?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
嘿 伙计们 我们能不能集中精力
Hey, guys, how about we focus?
是的 对不起 对不起 宝贝
Yeah, sorry. Sorry, baby.
你知道 我并不完全讨厌米洛斯来干这份工作
You know, I don't entirely hate Milos for this job.
查理
Charlie.
別鼓勵他
Don't encourage him.
在选举周期的早期...
This early in the election cycle...
早上好
Morning.
哦 不 亲爱的
Oh, no, honey.
你得穿上比这更漂亮的衣服
You gotta wear something dressier than that.
为什么 我要去上班了
Why? I'm headed to work.
嗯 当然
Well, sure,
但是在摄影师为大卫的
but right after the photographer snaps
新活动拍摄了几张家庭照片之后。
a few family shots for David's new campaign.
你没听说吗
Didn't you hear?
妈妈要把我们改名为
Mom's rebranding us as
下一个伟大的政♥治♥王朝
the next great political dynasty.
我们是亚裔美国人的肯尼迪家族
We're the Asian American Kennedys.
我更愿意把他们看成是美国的爱尔兰人希尔斯
I prefer to think of them as the Irish American Hills.
这很好
That's good.
哦 我们得记住
Oh, we gotta remember
把这个写进回忆录
to put that in the memoir.
别问了
Don't ask.
虽然拍照听起来超级有趣 但我对做道具不感兴趣
While a photo shoot sounds super fun,
但我对做道具不感兴趣
I'm not interested in being a prop.
我们都是道具 亲爱的
We're all props, dear.
这就是政♥治♥
It's politics.
你想让我帮忙 好吧
You want me to help? Fine.
大卫没有郊区的问题
David doesn't have a suburban problem.
看到这些邮政编码了吗
See these zip codes?
他们都是以亚裔美国人为主的
They're all predominantly Asian American.
这与我们的数据相吻合 呃
That jives with our numbers on, uh,
你的真实性因素
your authenticity factor.
他们认为我不够亚洲化
They don't think I'm Asian enough?
如果你穿上韩服去拍照呢
What if you wear a hanbok for the photos?
这有点过头了 妈妈
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表