剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
任何一个,所有的都可以
any of it, all of it.
这听起来很不可思议
That sounds incredible.
我只是真的希望我们能在一起
I just really want us to be together.
这对我来说才是最重要的
That's all that matters to me.
只是 我...我真的想要这匹马
It's just, I... I really want this horse.
你知道 这是一个一生中只有一次的机会
You know, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
当然了
Of course.
我太傻了 我在想什么
I'm so stupid. What was I thinking?
不 这是... ... 你知道 让我们拍张照片来庆祝
No, it's... you know, let's take a photo to celebrate.
当然 哦 拍吧
Sure. Oh, shoot.
我把我的手♥机♥忘在车里了
I forgot my phone in the car.
我可以借你的快点拍一张吗 ,亲爱的
Can I borrow yours quickly, honey?
好的 非常感谢你
Great. Thank you so much.
嘿 艾波, 你介意吗
Hey, Amber, would you mind?
当然了
Of course.
让我们烧掉这根刺 是的 女士
Let's burn the prick. Yes, ma'am.
在这里 我们走了
Here we go.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
好的
All right.
哦 看看你们两个
Oh, look at you two.
真漂亮
That's beautiful.
哦 那是... 哦 我想我可能错过了...
Oh, is that... oh, I think I might have missed...
哦 我把它删了吗 没有 没有
Oh, did I delete it? No, no.
不 你只是关闭了应用程序 这就是全部
No, you just closed the app, that's all.
看到了吗 给你
See? Here you go.
太好了 哦 哇
Great. Oh, wow.
哇 看看你看起来多高兴
Wow. Look how happy you look.
嗯 那是因为我是
Well, that's because I am.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢你 祝贺你
Thank you. Congratulations.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是一个被称为高升的过程
It's a process known as high rose.
我在正确的房♥子里吗
Am I in the right house?
我让工作人员提前回家了
I sent the staff home early.
这几天真是太疯狂了
It has been a crazy couple of days.
嘿 亲爱的 嗨
Hey, honey. Hi.
哦 请不要
Oh, please no.
我想我今天再也听不到比赛这个词了
I don't think I can hear the word race anymore today.
来吧 是那个大的
Come on. It's that big one.
记得我们去了一年 亲爱的
Remember we went one year, honey,
与那个大媒体大亨
with that big media tycoon.
你们两个在德比比赛中
You two at the Derby?
是的 而我当时怀着大卫
Yes. And I was pregnant with David.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我们还没有告诉任何人 而且我们不想得罪媒体人
We weren't telling anyone yet, and we didn't want to offend
媒体人, 所以你偷偷地
the media guy, so you were secretly
把你所有的酒递给我
passing all your drinks to me.
那是你喝得最多的一次
That was the most drunk you've ever been.
嗯 你知道的
Well, that you know of.
哇
Wow.
好吧 现在别看了 但希尔一家正在喝啤酒
OK, don't look now, but the Hill family is drinking beer,
吃着吃剩的披萨 看一场体育比赛
eating leftover pizza, and watching a sporting event
像一个正常的家庭
like a normal family.
我们是一个正常的家庭
We're a normal family.
对 对不起 打断一下
Right. Sorry to interrupt.
大卫
David?
嘿 我有一些坏消息
Hey. I've got some bad news.
党的支持被取消了
The party's pulling their support.
没有他们在我们身边...是的
Without them in our corner... Yeah.
竞选已经结束了
The campaign's dead.
我们暂时不要说出去
Let's keep this between us for now.
我们明天会重新组织 然后...
We'll regroup tomorrow and...
在天亮前决定一个计划
decide on a plan in the first light of day.
如果你能穿着内♥裤♥做这件事 那就不是工作了
If you can do it in your underwear, it's not a job.
这没用。
That ain't work.
不行
No.
今天的这些孩子 他们永远不会
These kids today, they'll never have
经历我们所做的事情
to go through what we did.
哦 内莉
Oh, Nellie.
你在盯着一个大赌注 嗯
You're eyeing a big bet, huh?
好吧 别瞒着我
Well, don't hold out on me!
在我发放了那么多股票提示之后
After all the stock tips I doled out?
我只是一个卑微的潜水酒吧的老板
I'm just a humble owner of a dive bar.
5万块钱对我来说是很大的一笔钱
50K is a lot of money for me.
但这就是我确信今晚我会带着
But that's how sure I am that I'll walk out of here
六倍的钱离开这里。
tonight with six times that.
好吧 不管是什么 我都参加
Well, whatever it is, I'm in.
我也要投5万 哦 呼呼
I'll go 50K too. Ooh hoo hoo!
见鬼 10万
Hell, 100K!
5万赌邪恶的斯威夫特
50,000 on Wicked Swift.
邪恶的斯威夫特上10万
100,000 on Wicked Swift.
1,000买♥♥邪恶的斯威夫特
1,000 on Wicked Swift.
邪恶的斯威夫特500元 谢谢
500 for Wicked Swift, please.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
悄悄话活动效果太好
Whisper campaign worked too well.
有一个现场投♥注♥的爆♥炸♥性增长 这
There was a blast of live bets, which
引起了网上投♥注♥的激增
caused a surge of online bets.
赔率收盘超过了玛莎的上限
Odds closed past Martha's cap.
没办法 真的
No way, really?
4比1 那是250万
4 to 1. That's 2.5 mil.
她就不能多给点钱吗
Can't she just kick in a little extra?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
她是一个坚持谈判的人
She's a stickler for negotiations.
这是她的全部工作
That's her whole job.
坚持住
Hold on.
让他先上钩
Let him set the hook first.
现在琼斯正处于恐慌之中,
Right now Jones is panicking, which
这正是这个骗子想要让他做的事情,
is exactly what the con is designed to get him to do,
让他不理智地思考。
to think irrationally.
而现在...
And now...
嘿 这样如何
Hey, how about this?
你投入你自己的钱 补足差额
You put in your own money, make up the difference.
50万
A half mil?
这可真够有说服力的
That's a hell of a convincer.
把它看作是十分钟的贷款
Think of it like a ten-minute loan.
我的意思是 这是你的钱
I mean, it's your money.
是我们的
It's ours.
我们可以吗
Shall we?
好了 我们准备好了
All right, we're ready.
我第一次用手♥机♥卖♥♥马
First time I ever sold a horse on my phone.
真的有一个适用于一切的应用程序。
There really is an app for everything.
那么价格是多少
So what's the price?
是2.5元
It's 2.5.
但别担心 我承担差价
But don't worry, I'm covering the difference
从我的储蓄中
from my savings.
我已经把我的账户信息放进去了
I already put my account info in.
好了 开始吧 各位
All right, rolling. Everyone?
去吧 电子签名的应用程序
Go ahead and eSign the app.
是的 我愿意
Yes I do.
而且我刚刚做了
And I just did.
好吧 祝贺大家
Well, congratulations, everyone.
让我给大家拿些眼镜
Let me get some glasses for everybody.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
只是要更好地看清我的新马
Just gonna get a better view of my new horse
在大♥比♥赛之前 是的
before the big race. Yeah.
他们去了那里 远离大门了...
There they go. Away from the gate...
机场
Airport.
祝贺你 迷雾女王在第二...
Congratulations, Misty Queen on second...
你认为Jonesy什么时候会明白
When do you think Jonesy will figure it out?
大概就在他要去的地方
Probably about the same time he lands
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表