剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
"枕边人 "前情提要
Previously on "The Company You Keep"...
克莱尔-福克斯来了 她想和你谈谈
Claire Fox is here, and she wants a word.
西蒙
Simon?
是的 他上周开始打电♥话♥
Yeah, he started calling last week.
问题是 我爱你
The thing is, I love you.
哦 上帝 有一个小的CIA幽灵
Oh, God. There's this little CIA spook.
她很聪明 很顽强 是个真正的披头蓬的十字军
She's smart, tenacious, a real caped crusader.
嘿 达芙妮要来找你麻烦
Hey, Daphne Finch is coming for you.
你为什么要告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me this?
因为我也爱你
Because I love you too.
说点什么吧
Say something.
艾玛 说点什么吧
Em, just say something.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me.
我从未对你撒谎 我...我从来没有撒谎
I never lied to you. I... I never lied.
我只是...我没有告诉你全部真♥相♥
I just... I didn't tell you the whole truth.
这是一样的, 查理
That's the same thing, Charlie.
有什么是真实的吗
Was any of it real?
你和我的一切感受都是真实的
Everything that you and I have felt has been real.
来吧 艾 你知道的
Come on, Em. You know that.
我什么都不知道了 你是个罪犯
I don't know anything anymore. You're a criminal.
不是这样的 听着
It's not like that. Listen.
我的家人和我 我们的目标是那些应得的人
My family and I, we target people who deserve it.
而我想退出,我...我曾试图出去
And I wanted to get out. I... I have tried to get out.
但是达芙妮找到了我们 而且她把...
But Daphne found us. And she's put...
别说了 你不是受害者 查理
Just stop. You're not victims, Charlie.
你在为那些做可怕事情的人工作
You're working for people who do horrible things.
这是黑白分明的事情
It's as black and white as it gets.
没有什么是非黑即白的
Nothing is black and white.
所有的人中 你应该
You of all people should understand that
比任何人都清楚 这到底是什么意思
better than anyone. What does that even mean?
达芙妮找到你家的把柄了
Daphne has got dirt on your family.
而且这个把柄很糟糕, 她认为她可以利用它
And it's bad enough, she thinks she can use it.
为什么
Why?
她的最终目的是什么 她在隐藏什么
What's her endgame? What is she hiding?
听着 我只知道她是马奎尔的女儿
Look, all I know is that she's Maguire's daughter
她和康奈尔正在进行一场
and that she and Connor are in a battle
争夺组织的斗争
to run the organization.
好吧 还有什么
Okay. What else?
她为什么要和对手见面
Why is she meeting with rivals?
她为什么要廉价倾销毒品
Why is she dumping drugs on the cheap?
她的大计划是什么
What is her big plan?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你对我就没有用了
Then you're of no use to me.
嘿 哇 哇
Hey, whoa, whoa.
我...我把我的家人置于危险之中
I... I put my family at risk
告诉你 她是针对你的
telling you that she is targeting yours.
别担心
Don't worry.
CIA并不关心一些小罪犯
The agency doesn't care about some small-time criminals.
但如果你碰巧和达芙妮在一起
But if you happen to be with Daphne Finch
那你就有责任了
when we take her down, that is on you.
好吧 好吧 这真快
Well, well, that was fast.
我觉得很特别
I feel so special.
不要 哦 来吧
Don't. Oh, come on.
至少我们不用小声说话 这样酒吧的人就不会偷听了
At least we don't have to whisper so barflies don't eavesdrop.
你玩得开心吗
You having fun?
不开心
I'm not not having fun.
你想要什么
What do you want?
事实证明 你偷的那本小黑书是一座名副其实的金矿
It turns out, that little black book you stole
里面有很多有用的小道消息
is a veritable gold mine of useful tidbits.
好的
Okay.
这幅艾琳-布伦纳的画
This Erin Blenner painting
最近被一个叫格里高利-阿布拉莫夫的人买♥♥下
was recently purchased by a man named Grigori Abramov.
我想要它
I want it.
我无法想象这仅仅是关于某幅画
I can't imagine this is just about some painting.
你真正的目的是什么
What are you really going after?
我想进入一个新的业务领域
I am looking to get into a new line of business.
而格里高利-阿布拉莫夫就是关键所在
And Grigori Abramov is the key.
上面说这幅画在公开市场上的售价超过200万美元
It says this thing sold for over $2 million on the open market.
我在3点给你拿下它 怎么样
How about I get it for you at 3?
我来说条件
I dictate the terms.
我不是在谈判 你是不是忘了...
I'm not negotiating. Are you forgetting...
嘿 如果你想找别人
Hey, if you want to find somebody else
来资助你和康纳尔的权力之争
to fund your little battle for power with Connor,
你就去吧 否则 你为什么不开始
you go right ahead. Otherwise, why don't you start
对待我们要有一点尊重
treating us with a little respect?
我不知道你是怎么了
I don't know what's going on with you.
但我不讨厌这个
But I don't hate this.
三百万美元
$3 million.
嘿
Hey.
这是一次好的家庭会议还是一次坏的家庭会议
Was it a good family meeting or a bad family meeting?
顶级的家庭会议
Top shelf family meeting.
查理 你还好吗
Charlie, you okay?
我真的不知道该从哪里开始
I'm not really sure where to start.
起点和其他地方一样好,儿子。
Beginning's as good a place as any, son.
艾玛是一名中情局官员
Emma is a CIA officer.
请告诉我你是在开玩笑
Please tell me you're kidding.
不 我不是
No, I am not.
所以这就是你和她分手的原因
So that's why you broke up with her.
这就是为什么你一直表现得很奇怪
That's why you've been acting weird.
这甚至不是最糟糕的部分
That's not even the worst part.
这怎么会不是最糟糕的部分呢
How is that not the worst part?
因为艾玛工作的部门
Because Emma works for a group
专注于跨国有组织犯罪
that focuses on transnational organized crime.
她一直在调查
She has been investigating
达芙妮和马奎尔集团
Daphne and the Maguire syndicate.
好吧 那就更糟糕了
Okay, that's worse.
她是来找我们的吗
Is she coming after us?
不是
No.
但她确实警告过我,如果她对达芙妮采取行动时,
But she did warn me that if we're in the cross-hairs
我们也会处于危险之中,我们也会倒下。
when she makes a move on Daphne, we're going down too.
中情局
Cia.
是的 我知道 中情局
Yeah, I know. Cia.
爸爸 我知道
Pop, I know.
听着 我们不能就这样和达芙妮断绝关系
Look, we can't just pull up stakes with Daphne,
好吧 当康奈尔还在外面的时候
all right, not while Connor is still out there.
不 我们... ... 我们必须为她做下一件事
No, we... we gotta do this next job for her.
她想让我们从一个俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头
She wants us to lift some painting
那里拿到一些画
from a Russian oligarch, Grigori Abramov.
换句话说 我们不能置身于中情局的视线之外
In other words, we can't stay out of the CIA's crosshairs.
不
No.
你真的认为艾玛会直接烧死我们吗
Do you really think that Emma would just burn us?
我...
I...
无论她对我有什么感觉
Whatever she felt for me,
对我们的
for us,
都结束了
that's over.
呃 她说得很清楚
Uh, she made that crystal clear.
亲爱的
Honey?
怎么了
What is it?
你是对的...
You were right...
关于查理
About Charlie.
哦 亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.
总有一天 我们会有一个很长的谈话
One of these days, we're gonna have a long talk
关于你对女人的品味
about your taste in women.
好吧 Abramov在哈德逊场的Lovett酒店有一个地方
Okay, so Abramov has a place at the Lovett in Hudson Yards.
那里的楼管有一个...
The building manager there has a...
你真的要假装我们还没有在纽约艺术界拥有
You're really gonna pretend like we don't already have
完美的地位吗?
the perfect in in the New York art scene?
没有
No.
查理 答案是否定的
Charlie, the answer's no.
他已经打了几个星期的电♥话♥了 伯德
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表