剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
He's been calling for weeks, Bird.
他......他几乎把自己准备好了
He's... he's practically primed himself
就像一个为我们准备的礼物
like a gift wrapped for us.
我不能相信你是真的建议给西蒙找份工作
I can't believe you're seriously suggesting
把他带回我的生活
bringing Simon back into my life for some job.
这不仅仅是一个工作
This is not just some job.
有什么办法能从达芙妮脱身
What better way to get out from underneath Daphne
同时还能找回前任的更好的办法呢?
than to get back at an ex at the same time?
我敢肯定 心理医生把这叫做投射
I'm pretty sure the shrinks call that projection.
你知道,曾几何时,你是一名艺术史专业的学生,
You know, once upon a time, you were an art history major
和你时髦的、
living in New York
做艺术交易的男朋友住在纽约,
with your trendy, art-dealing boyfriend,
与富有的收藏家打交道
rubbing elbows with rich collectors.
你已经有了一个好招牌了,伯德
You've got a built-in cover, Bird.
而且是真的
And it is real.
你和我 我们都知道西蒙是最有效的方式
You and I, we both know Simon is the most efficient way
来获得那幅画
to that painting.
我纠结的不是逻辑问题 查理
It's not the logic that I'm struggling with here, Charlie.
听着 我要求你扮演一个角色
Look, I'm asking you to play a part,
和我们所做的其他工作没有区别
no different than... than any other job that we've done.
不 你是在要求我踏入一个生活
No, you're asking me to step into a life
这是一个让我心碎的男人留下的生活
I left behind with a man who broke my heart.
一旦成为瘾君子 就会永远成为瘾君子
Once an addict, always in addict.
即使他们会告诉你这一点
Even they'll tell you that.
你为什么要说服你的妹妹做这件事
Why would you talk your sister into this?
我没有说服她做任何事
I didn't talk her into anything.
听着 她知道西蒙是通往那幅画的最快途径
Look, she knows Simon is the fastest way to that painting.
最快的 是的 最好的 不
Fastest, yes, best, no.
你不知道当时情况有多糟 他离开时你不在那里
You don't know how bad it got. You weren't there when he left.
哦 我很抱歉 当时我在尼加拉瓜的一个监狱里
Oh, I'm sorry. I was in a Nicaraguan jail at the time.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
查理 我绝不会贬低
Charlie, I would never downplay
你为这个家庭所做的一切
what you did for this family.
我只是说 你不在那里
I only meant, you weren't there.
你好
Hi.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
我不能相信它已经 什么... ...
I can't believe it's been, what...
10年了
10 years.
直到你开始打电♥话♥ 我不知道是
Until you started calling, I had no idea whether
你是活着还是死了
you were alive or dead.
是的 有几次 我也不太确定
Yeah, a couple of times, I wasn't sure, either.
我那时候不对
I wasn't right back then.
我是一个...
I was a...
我是... 一个瘾君子
I am... an addict.
我知道我不能做任何事情来收回这一切
And I know I can't do anything to take that back.
但我已经改变了 伯德
But I've changed, Bird.
我向你发誓 如果我没有改变, 我也不会给你打电♥话♥
I swear to you. I wouldn't have called you if I hadn't.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry
离开你 独自抚养我们的女儿
for leaving you to raise our daughter alone.
我并不孤单
I wasn't alone.
我有我的家人
I had my family.
为此我非常感谢他们
And I am so grateful to them for that.
我能问一下她吗 我是说 她怎么样了
Can I ask about her? I mean, how is she?
这不是问题所在 这不是我给你打电♥话♥的原因
That's not what this is. That's not why I called you.
你能接近一个叫格里高利-阿布拉莫夫的人吗
Can you get close to a man named Grigori Abramov?
几年前我卖♥♥给他一个塞尔登的雕塑
I sold him a Selden sculpture a few years ago.
我是说 我可以试试
I mean, I can try.
但是伯德, 我的意思是 我甚至想知道
But Bird, I mean, do I even want to know?
可能不会
Probably not.
我可以做任何你想做的事
I'll do anything that you want.
我所要求的是 你至少要考虑一下
All I ask is that you at least consider
我已经改变了的可能性
the possibility that I've changed.
她在下面找到她的方式只是时间问题
Only a matter of time before she finds her way down there.
而你知道接下来会发生什么:
And you know what happens next:
谈话
the talk.
我还没有准备好接受谈话
I am not ready for the talk.
当她发现我们所做的事情时 她的纯真就会消失
When she finds out what we do, her innocence is gone.
哦 别这样 当你在她这个年龄时
Oh, come on. When you were her age,
你不仅在地下室里呆着
not only were you down in the basement,
你还在巷子里偷吸薄荷糖
you were out in the alley sneaking menthols.
因此 西蒙已经为自己和伯德争取到了
So Simon has secured invites for himself
参加阿布拉莫夫的月度沙龙的邀请函
and Birdie to Abramov's monthly salon.
沙龙
Salon?
这家伙是谁 路易十四吗
Who is this guy, Louis XIV?
是的 他希望
Yeah, he wishes.
沙龙是在他35楼的顶楼举♥行♥的
It takes place at his 35th floor penthouse,
这让人联想到洗钱
which screams asset laundering
和炫耀性消费
and conspicuous consumption.
因此 应该有强大的保安
So we should expect heavy security.
伯德会寻找一个进入点
Birdie is gonna be looking for a point of entry
来从里面拿到画
to lift the painting from the inside.
如果你觉得自己能胜任的话 那就把你放在货车上
Which puts you in the van, if you feel like you can handle it.
我是为这个而生的
I was built for that.
你会需要一件衣服 亲爱的
You're gonna need a dress, sweetie.
是的
Yep.
西蒙和我过去一直在做这种类型的聚会
Simon and I used to do these type of parties all the time.
你确定你能胜任吗
Are you sure you're up for this?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
他总是你的盲点
He was always your blind spot.
哦 这次不是
Oh, not this time.
你看起来棒极了
You look terrific.
好吧
Well.
啊 女士
Ah. Ma'am.
啊 他来了 格里高利
Ah, there he is, Grigori.
我的朋友 你成功了
My friend. You made it.
嘿 听着 你今晚做的任何销♥售♥
Hey, listen, any sales you make tonight,
你都要给我一笔高额的介绍费 是吗
you kick over a hefty finder's fee, eh?
格里高利 让我把你介绍给我的... ...
Grigori, let me introduce you to my...
伯德
Birdie.
这是... ... 呃 这是伯德
This is... uh, this is Birdie.
嗯 伯德
Hmm. Birdie.
我迫不及待地想看看他卖♥♥给你的那个塞尔登
I can't wait to see that Selden that he sold you.
是的 是的 请
Yeah. Yeah, please.
交一些朋友 制♥造♥一些回忆
Make some friends. Make some memories.
犯一些错误
Make some mistakes.
或者 如果你像我一样 同时拥有这三样东西
Or if you're like me, all three at once.
我喜欢他 他不是在开玩笑
I like him. He's not kidding.
谢谢你 回头见
Thank you. I'll see you later.
好的
Okay.
格里高利 我们需要你
Grigori, we need you.
好的
Okay.
嘿 西蒙 嘿
Hey, Simon. Hey.
我们来了
Here we go.
你的声音很清楚
Hearing you loud and clear,
在我们说话的时候 我得到了房♥间的示意图
getting schematics of the room as we speak.
有那幅画的迹象吗
Any sign of that painting?
目前还没有布伦纳的踪迹
No sign of the Blenner so far.
这很奇怪
That's weird.
他的任何艺术品上都没有激光检测器
There's no laser detectors on any of his art.
保安情况如何
How's the security?
出乎意料的少
Surprisingly little.
哇 这家伙太狂妄了
Wow, this guy's cocky.
查理现在做什么了
What'd Charlie do now?
不是查理
Not Charlie.
是你
You.
你是怎么得到这些的
How did you get these?
那是克莱尔-福克斯吗
Is that Claire Fox?
你妈妈和我处境艰难
Your mother and I were in a rough patch
在我们都搬到这里之前
before we all moved out here.
克莱尔和我有过几个月的婚外情
Claire and I had an affair for a couple of months.
我向你母亲坦白了
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表