剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
So your father told me about your fight.
打架
Fight?
爸爸把事情搞砸了 我就骂他了
Pop screwed up, and I called him on it.
是的 这就是你父亲所说的打架
Yeah, that's what your father calls a fight.
听着 我明白 他只是想保护我们
Look, I get that he was just trying to protect us.
但是 你知道 他没有权利保留它
But, you know, he had no right to keep it
瞒着我这么多年
from me all these years.
他应该告诉我
He should have told me.
哦 该死的
Oh, damn it.
在这里 让我来做
Here, let me do that.
你知道 当你♥爸♥爸从纽约回来的时候
You know, when your dad got back from New York,
我们谈了很多关于该怎么做的问题 好吗
we talked a lot about what to do, OK?
但我得告诉你 伯德 我真的很高兴
But I got to tell you, Bird, I was really happy
当他送西蒙包装
when he sent Simon packing.
你知道 这是一个干净的突破
You know, it was a clean break.
而我们可以免除你知道
And we could spare you the pain of knowing
那晚几乎发生了什么的痛苦
what almost happened that night.
我知道,但有时我们告诉
I know, but sometimes the stories
自己的故事是为了填补
that we tell ourselves to fill in the cracks
所发生的事情的裂缝,你知道,它们。。。
of what happened are, you know, they...
它们比真♥相♥更伤人
They hurt worse than the truth.
是的
Yeah.
我们以为我们在保护你 但...
We thought we were protecting you, but...
当然,为了保护孩子,你不会
of course, you wouldn't know anything
知道让孩子蒙在鼓里,
about keeping your kid in the dark
对吧?
in order to protect them, right?
那么你认为呢
So what do you think?
我认为你是纵容和操纵的
I think you are conniving and manipulative.
我是说关于钉子的事
I meant about the nails.
你认为是乐观主义或受虐狂
You think it's optimism or masochism that
导致我们从事这一行的
led us into this line of work?
事实上 我曾经认为是这份工作找到了我...
Actually, I used to think that the job found me...
我的理想主义 责任和反叛的特殊品牌
That my particular brand of idealism, duty, and rebellion
某种程度上使我成为完美的新人
somehow made me the perfect recruit.
"伙伴 "绝对有一个类型
"The Company" definitely has a type.
现在你怎么想
Now what do you think?
我想我喜欢这个想法 有正确和错误
I think I liked the idea that there was right and wrong,
善与恶
good and evil.
这是一个令人欣慰的想法
It's a comforting idea.
如果我们在追捕坏人 那么我们一定是好人 对吗
If we're chasing down the bad guys,
那么我们一定是好人 对吗
then we must be the good guys, right?
但是 如果他们只是坏人 因为
But what if they're only the bad guys because
我们在追赶他们呢
we're chasing them?
所以斯库尔斯准备制♥造♥武器了
So Scoals is ready to make the weapon.
国会将带着现金出现在这里
Congress is going to show up with the cash.
我们所要做的就是让国防部
All we got to do is get the Department of Defense
授予美国♥军♥工厂生产步♥枪♥的合同
to award a contract to American Armory to produce a rifle,
我们就可以了
and we're set.
国防部副部长
The under secretary of defense
是我在哥伦比亚大学的教授
was my professor at Columbia.
别开玩笑了
No kidding.
别开玩笑了 他爱我
No kidding. He loved me.
而且他明天恰好要在橡树厅演讲
And he happens to be speaking tomorrow in the Oak Room.
我会邀请他来吃饭
I'll invite him to dinner,
说服他相信
convince him how necessary
最终使用跟踪武器对未来的
end use tracking weapons are to the future of
美国的军事优势是多么必要
American military supremacy.
为了让你得到你想要的东西
To getting you what you want.
我很高兴终于有人明白了
I'm just glad somebody finally gets it.
那么 你是如何进入我们的工作领域的
So how did you get into our line of work?
我家两代人都是为智囊团定制西装
Two generations of my family tailored suits for wiseguys.
领吧
Collar Bar.
我们的名字就是从那里来的
That's where we got the name.
那是我祖父的商店
It was my grandfather's shop.
好的 是的
Ok. Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸呢
And your dad?
95年之前是钢铁工人
Steelworker till '95.
工作枯竭了,随之而来的还有养老金没了
The job dried up, pension along with it.
哦 那很艰难 是的
Oh, that's rough. Yeah.
他们需要钱
They needed money.
而偷窃则是一种完美的选择
And grifting just kind of fit perfect.
我的意思是 在他看来 只要他上面的那个人
I mean, the way he saw it, so long as the guy above him
欺骗了他的东西 他就应该以牙还牙
was cheating him out of what was his,
就应该以牙还牙 这样才公平
it's only fair to do the same right back.
我明白这一点
I get that.
你知道,这是我有史以来
You know, this is about the most committed
最忠诚的一段感情。
relationship I've ever had.
没有男朋友
No boyfriend?
在我们的工作中 这是很难的 不是吗
It's kind of tough in our line of work, no?
是的
Yeah.
那你呢
What about you?
是的 我在和别人约会
Yeah, I was seeing someone.
厌倦了吗
Got bored?
没有
No.
不 她伤了我的心
No, she broke my heart.
所以 金钱 权力 尊重
So money, power, respect.
你想找哪一个
Which one are you going for?
不错的尝试 查理
Nice try, Charlie.
但我不是那个目标
But I'm not the mark.
我们能谈谈吗?
西蒙
西蒙,你♥爸♥爸....
西蒙,你♥爸♥爸.... 想见你。
为什么他从来没有
为什么他以前从来没有来看过我们
他尝试戒酒
用了10年?
这一定很艰难
你认为我怎么做?
我认为
我认为你自己选择
绿色革命正被钴的获取所扼杀
The Green Revolution is being throttled by access to cobalt.
75%的钴停留在高冲突的地区
75% of cobalt is stuck in high-conflict
刚果等地区
regions like the Congo.
未来取决于解决
The future depends on resolution
和赋予这些国家权力
and empowering these individual states.
谢谢你 布里奇斯副部长
Thank you, Under Secretary Bridges.
布里奇斯先生 很高兴再次见到你
Mr. Bridges, so good to see you again.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
达芙妮-芬奇
Daphne Finch.
我曾在你的全球合作研讨会上
I was in your global collaboration seminar
在哥伦比亚大学 09级的
at Columbia, class of '09.
你很幸运
Lucky you.
看到一个仍然尊重骷髅会徽章的人总是好的
Always good to see a Bonesman who still respects the pin.
布鲁克-斯特恩
Brook Stern.
第一次来松树林
First time in Pine Grove?
是的
It is.
我保证你会收到今晚活动的邀请
I'll make sure you get an invitation to tonight's event.
太好了
Great.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
我拼命工作
I worked my ass off.
发表了一篇关于全球南方生物技术的论文
Published a paper on biotech in the Global South
那位先生称之为改变游戏规则的论文
that that man called game-changing.
但我 他不记得了
But me, he doesn't remember.
是你 苍白的 男性的 和假的耶鲁大学得到了尊重
It's you, pale, male, and fake Yale that gets the respect.
这公平吗
Is it fair?
不公平
No.
如果不是如此完全可以预测 那就会令人失望
It'd be disappointing if it wasn't so utterly predictable.
也许吧
Maybe.
没有属于你的感觉 我明白这一点
Not feeling like you belong. I get that.
在成长过程中 我的...
Growing up, my...
我妈妈做了第二份工作 是个看门人 上夜班
My mom took a second job as a janitor, night shift.
而当我们的邻居不能照顾我时
And when our neighbor couldn't look after me,
她曾经叫醒我 带我一起走
she used to wake me up and take me with her.
我最初的记忆之一是躺在这间豪华办公楼
One of my first memories is lying on this blanket
浴室地板上的毯子上
on the floor of this fancy office building bathroom
看着我妈妈刷马桶
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表