剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
Everyone, I need you to relax.
我们只是来检查身份证的
We're just here to check IDs.
来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
我必须检查每个人 夫人
I have to check everyone, ma'am.
请把你的手臂伸向一边
Put your arms out to the side, please.
你是否携带任何武器
Are you carrying any weapons?
请把它拉出来放在桌子上
Pull that out and put it on the table, please.
你叫什么名字 小布鲁克-斯特恩
What's your name? Brook Stern Jr.
很清楚
Clear.
你是个幸运的人
You're a lucky man.
哦 你在这里
Oh, there you are.
在我们昨晚被粗暴地打断之前
Before we got so rudely interrupted last night,
你有什么事要找我
there was something you wanted to ask me for?
美国♥军♥械库的一份国防部合同
A DOD contract for American Armory.
搞定了
Done.
把细节发给我的助手
Send my assistant the details.
我会的
I will.
我们中的一些人必须使世界运转起来 对吗
Some of us have to make the world go round, right?
我们就是这样做的
That we do.
一路平安 你也是
Safe travels. You too.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
布拉德会不会很高兴
Won't Brad be pleased?
你知道 一旦康纳不在了
You know, once Connor's out of the picture,
我需要一个我可以信任的人
I'll need someone I can trust.
受宠若惊 但我更喜欢我自己的床
Flattered, but I prefer my own bed
而不是联邦监狱
to a federal penitentiary.
我们刚刚合法化了
We just went legit.
这并不意味着它是正确的
Doesn't make it right.
哦 我忘了
Oh, I forgot.
圣查理 巴尔的摩的罗宾汉
Saint Charlie, the Robin Hood of Baltimore.
你知道 考虑到你刚刚挖出来的坑
You know, considering the hole you just dug yourself out of,
我想你会喜欢一点利润分享的
I thought you'd enjoy a little profit sharing.
可以帮你♥爸♥爸多买♥♥几年舒适的生活
Could help your dad buy a few more comfortable years.
我是来接奥利的
I'm here to pick up Ollie.
听着 呃 我只是想谢谢你
Listen, uh, I just wanted to thank you.
谢谢我
Thank me?
我就是那个想杀你的人 记得吗
I'm the one who wanted to shoot you, remember?
敲响了警钟
Rings a bell.
我为我造成的所有痛苦感到抱歉
I'm sorry for all the pain that I caused.
如果不是因为你 我就不会在这里 所以...
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, so...
第九步
Step nine?
就是这一步
That's the one.
好的 那么
OK, then.
不客气
You're welcome.
但当你在Lucky's楼下舔你的冰激凌蛋卷时
But when you're down at Lucky's licking your ice cream cone,
我希望你能记住一些事情
I want you to keep something in mind.
店主是这里的常客 如果你
The owner's a regular here, and if you
竟然抽起了糖烟
so much as smoke a candy cigarette,
我就会接到一个电♥话♥
I'll get a call.
我清楚吗
Am I clear?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢 伯德
Thanks, Bird.
你告诉他了吗
Did you tell him?
每个字 就像你说的
Every word, just like you said.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Pop.
是的 它是开放的
Yeah, it's open.
你的东西在桌子上
Your stuff's on the table.
那是 嗯 在那里很接近
That was, um, close out there.
是的
Yeah.
你几乎搞砸了你的整个行动
You almost blew your whole operation.
好在你有个朋友
It's a good thing you had a friend.
你似乎并不介意·
You didn't seem to mind spending
和Daphne一起过周末
the weekend with Daphne.
应你的要求
At your request.
嘿 你在树林里的时候
Hey, when you were in the woods,
你是去救你的行动还是去救我?
were you out there to save your operation or save me?
行动
The operation.
对
Right.
我会与你联♥系♥
I'll be in touch
当我们知道我们的下一步行动
when we know our next move.
嗯 好的
Yeah, OK.
嘿 艾玛
Hey, Emma.
你的通讯器
Your comms.
好的
Right.
喂
Hello?
我是辛格
It's Singh.
一切都好吗
Everything OK?
我刚刚被烤了六个小时
I just got grilled for six hours.
很多关于我们为什么空手而归的问题
A lot of questions about why we came up empty-handed.
你说什么了
What did you say?
没什么 但这是最后一次了
Nothing, but that's the last time.
不管你想做什么 你为自己的行为辩护
Whatever it is you're up to, you're coloring way
都是不符合规定的
outside the lines.
而我不喜欢被利用
And I don't like being used.
维克 我没有利用你 - 省省吧
Vik, I wasn't using you. - Save it.
我只希望你的线人是值得的
I just hope that asset of yours is worth it.
我也是
Me too.
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表