剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
我是大卫-希尔
David Hill here.
- 嗯 不 谢谢你 我不同意...
- Um, no thank you. I will disagree...
投给大卫-希尔一票...
A vote for David Hill...
投给大卫-希尔的票并不是投给过去的
A vote for David Hill isn't a vote for the past,
但为了你的未来
but for your future.
为了你的未来
For your future.
对不起 但是不行
Sorry, but no.
对得到比他预期更多的钱感到兴奋。
You're clearly off to a better night than me.
这是一件好的见家长的衣服吗
Is this a good meet-the-parents dress?
我们的父母还是正常的父母
Our parents or normal parents?
你是说我们的父母不正常
Are you saying our parents aren't normal?
别担心神秘男友的父母。
Don't sweat mystery boyfriend's parents.
你会很棒的
You'll be great.
谢谢
Thanks.
对我来说 又开始新的一轮
Back to the grindstone for me.
你会很棒的
You'll be great too.
嗨 你好
Hey there.
我是大卫-希尔
David Hill here.
我有幸与谁交谈
Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?
你的控制损失电♥话♥打得怎么样了
How are your damage control calls going?
我不会说损害控制
I wouldn't say damage control.
我想说的是 有机会了解我的...
I'd say opportunities to get to know my...
大卫 这位是克莱尔-福克斯
David, this is Claire Fox.
我想你知道我是谁
I assume you know who I am.
没有什么好说的
There's no easy way to say this,
但此时此刻 党正在讨论
but at this very moment, the party's discussing
是否应该撤回他们的支持
whether or not they should pull their support,
专注于更接近的比赛...
focus on closer races...
对于一个受人爱戴的参议员的儿子来说 这是一个毁灭性的职业打击
A devastating career blow for the son of a beloved senator.
大卫 我想帮助你
David, I want to help you.
我可以确保他们继续支持
I can ensure their continued support.
我刚刚给你的私人手♥机♥发了短♥信♥
I just texted your personal cell.
我们应该谈谈 我不是你想的那种人
We should talk. I'm not who you think I am.
好吧 这个酒吧从来没有这么干净过
OK, the bar has officially never been this clean.
紧张吗
Nerves much?
我们不是一个正常的家庭 妈妈 所以我只是...
We're not exactly a normal family, Mom, so I just...
我希望它能顺利进行
I want it to go well.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会表现得最好的
We'll be on our best behavior.
又见面了
Hello again.
她喜欢你的钱包
She likes your purse.
那么 马的工作情况如何
So what's the status of the horse job?
你说我周一会看到我的下一笔付款
You said I'd see my next payment by Monday.
怎么这么着急 今天是星期六
What's the rush? It's Saturday.
钱要来了
The money's coming.
是吗
Is it?
如果你不赞成我的方法
If you disapprove of my methods,
也许你会喜欢康纳的方法
maybe you'd prefer Connor's.
我们应该给他打个电♥话♥吗 你知道什么
Should we give him a call? You know what?
你想给他打个电♥话♥ 那很好
You wanna give him a call? That's cool.
让大家对自己的付款计划保持诚实
Keep everybody honest with their payment plan.
你想用我的电♥话♥还是你的
You want to use my phone or yours?
你只要保持每周的交付
You just keep delivering every week.
我会让康纳留在海湾
I'll keep Connor at bay.
好的 谢谢
Ok. Thanks.
嘿 一切都好吗
Hey, everything OK?
是的
Yeah.
这很有趣
That was interesting.
Daphne刚刚威胁要给Connor打电♥话♥
Daphne just threatened to phone Connor
当我要打电♥话♥给她
when I called her on her bluff.
恐慌的闪光
Flash of panic.
你想用这个做什么
What do you wanna do with that?
我不知道 。我来告诉你吧
I don't know. I'll tell you what.
我不喜欢她认为
I don't like the fact that she thinks
她可以在任何时候到这里
she can just roll in here any time she wants
就像她拥有这个地方一样
like she owns the place.
我应该使用防火梯吗
Was I supposed to use the fire escape?
嘿 不是 哦 我的上帝
Hey, no. Oh, my God.
不 对不起 不 不是的
No, sorry. No, not at all.
我只是... 我的...嘿
I was just... my... Hey.
你一定是艾玛
You must be Emma.
这是我妈妈 你好
This is my mom. Hi.
弗兰 很高兴见到你
Fran. Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你 这些都很酷
Nice to meet you too. These are cool.
谢谢你
Thank you.
珍珠是我的出生石
Pearl's my birthstone.
双子座
Gemini?
但是上升处♥女♥座
But Virgo rising.
哦 好的
Oh, ok.
我们会相处得很好
We're going to get along just fine.
很好
Great.
进来吧
Come on in.
这是一个大胆的举动 直接去点唱机
That is a bold move, going straight to the jukebox.
我应该告诉你 你的整个声誉
I should tell you, your entire reputation
取决于你要和这些人
hinges on whatever it is you're about to choose
一起选择什么。
with these folks.
不担心
Not worried.
B12......好的选择
B12... good choice.
好的选择
Good choice.
吃饭了 你们都吃吧
Grub's up, y'all.
嗯 它闻起来很香
Mm, it smells amazing.
是的 没错
Yep, it is.
嘿 别想什么了 好吗
Hey, don't think anything of it, OK?
小鸟只是倾向于保持她的警惕
Birdie just tends to keep her guard up.
哦 我对这个问题一无所知
Oh, I wouldn't know anything about that.
哦 不知道 没有 什么都没有
Oh, no? No, nothing.
看到这个了吗 好的
See that? Ok.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
现在 你得分开...
Now, you gotta separate...
嘿 妈 告诉查理把他的围裙穿上
Hey, Ma, tell Charlie to put his bib on.
为什么 把他的围巾穿上
Why? Put his bib on.
过来坐 你应该...
Come sit. You should...
我们开始吧 准备好了吗 得把这个...
Here we go. Ready? Gotta take this...
我的意思是 这是在赛马场
I mean, this was at the horse track.
这是在我们还是孩子的时候
This was back when we were kids.
我们当时好像是, 九岁还是十岁
We were like what? Nine or ten?
10岁还是多少
Ten years old or something.
我以为我很会选马
I thought I was so good at picking horses.
结果 我父亲...
Turns out my father...
他在窗口把我所有的投♥注♥单换了
He was changing all my bet slips at the window.
他花了三年时间
It took him three years.
我花了三年时间才发现
It took me three years to figure out
我并不擅长这个
that I was no good at this.
我太可怕了
I was horrible.
嘿 我知道如何挑选赢家
Hey, I know how to pick winners.
我很抱歉 我的儿子 我没有把这些传授给你
And I'm so sorry, my son, that I did not pass that on to you.
没关系 爸爸
That's OK, Pop.
嘿 你能再给我拿几瓶啤酒吗
Hey, could you grab me another couple lagers, please?
两杯啤酒 好的
Two lagers, yeah.
你总是很擅长这个 虽然
You were always good at it, though.
啊 我很好
Ah, I was all right.
给你
Here.
太多了 一个人带不过来
Way too many for one to carry.
事实证明 我儿子确实知道如何挑选一个赢家
Turns out my son does know how to pick a winner.
令人印象深刻 比第二天早上好得多...
Impressive. Much better than the morning after...
哇
Whoa!
哇 嘿
Whoa, hey!
对不起 奥利
Excuse me, Ollie.
你说她很好
You said she was great.
你没说她很好
You didn't say she was great.
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表