剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要:"枕边人"...
Previously on "The Company You Keep"...
你想离开这里吗
Do you want to get out of here?
当然
Absolutely.
美国参议院 嗯
U.S. Senate, huh?
是的 他正在竞选我父亲的老位置
Yeah, he's running for my dad's old seat.
你欠我们你偷来的1000万
You owe us the 10 million you stole
加上额外的五百万
plus an additional 5.
那是...我们放的窃听器
Is that... The bug we planted.
我们有时间吗
We have a minute to give?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
这是早期的记忆丧失 就是这样
It's early stage memory loss. That's it.
我不会让我自己或我的家人被抓走
I'm not getting myself or my family picked up
只是为了兑现你的付款计划
just to make good on your payment schedule.
试着向帕特里克-马奎尔的儿子康纳解释一下吧
Try explaining that to Patrick Maguire's son Connor,
那个人的父亲现在被关起来了 多亏了你
the guy whose father is now locked up, thanks to you.
现在你相信我有能力
Now do you believe I have what it takes
来管理这个组织
to run this organization?
她是他的女儿
She's his daughter.
Daphne是Patrick McGuire的女儿
Daphne is Patrick McGuire's daughter.
哦 不 我不上去
Oh! No, I'm not going up!
哦
Oh!
伙计 你打算如何让我继续放水
Man, how are you going to let me keep draining
你怎么能让我一直在你身上放水呢 嗯
that one on you like that, huh?
你看起来不错 所有的事情都考虑到了
You seem good, all things considered.
是的 我开始和别人约会了
Yeah, I started seeing someone.
时间到了 时间到了 时间到了
Time out, time out, time out.
我已经打了你一个小时的屁♥股♥了
I've been beating your ass for the last hour,
而你就这样对我说了
and you just dropped that on me?
是的 你起来了
Yeah. You're up.
好吧 你想让我玩真的吗
All right, you want me to play for real?
想做吗 让我给演示给你
Wanna do it? Let me show you.
是的 哦
Yeah. Oh!
得分
Got 'em.
哦
Oh!
你们是在约会软件上认识的还是...
Did you meet on a dating app or...
酒店酒吧
Hotel bar.
你怎么总是能保持着老派做法 嗯
How do you always manage to keep it old-school, huh?
她是什么样的人
What's she like?
啊 她很聪明...
Ah, she's smart...
就像真的很聪明...美丽 有趣
Like really smart... Beautiful, funny,
复杂 但是是最好的方式 你知道吗
complicated, but like in the best way, you know?
我是说 我爸爸开始有点滑坡了
I mean, my dad's starting to slip a little bit.
这听起来很残酷
That sounds brutal.
是的 就是这样
Yeah, it is.
只要拿着..."我的 "真的吗
Just hold... "my." Really?
艾玛 你拼一下 E -m -a.
Emma. You spell it. E-m-m-a.
我们说的有多认真? 有多认真
How serious we talking? How serious?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说,你能爱上一个你对他撒谎的人吗?
I mean, can you be in love with someone you're lying to?
也许更好的问题是:
Maybe the better question is,
你为什么要对你爱的人撒谎
why are you lying to somebody you love?
这个女人......她不可能坚持下去的
This woman... there's no way she'd stick around
如果她知道真♥相♥的话
if she knew the truth.
人们会给你带来惊喜
People can surprise you.
红糖和肉桂
Brown sugar and cinnamon?
你会喜欢它的
You're going to love it.
嘿 你的客人都是从后门出去的吗
Hey, do all your guests go out the back door,
还是我很特别
or am I special?
我住在我姐姐和侄女旁边
I live next to my sister and niece
在我和我的家人拥有的酒吧上面
above the bar that I own with my family.
所以我们非常欢迎你走出前门
So you're more than welcome to go out the front door
并在走廊上撞见他们
and bump into them in the hallway.
嗯
Hmm.
嗯
Hmm?
嗯
Hmm.
嗯 - 嗯 嗯
Mm. - Mm-hmm.
你是不是抢劫了我的舅舅
你一定是Ollie
You must be Ollie.
是艾玛
Is Emma.
所以你不是小偷
你是查理的新女朋友
Uh...
呃...
你和查理接吻了吗
好的 我想
OK, I think.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嗬嗬 西蒙
Ho ho, Simon.
是的 他上周开始打电♥话♥
Yeah, he started calling last week.
我不知道为什么 我不需要知道为什么
I don't know why. I don't need to know why.
你可以拒绝
You can decline.
至少他在努力
At least he's trying.
是的 他是
Yeah. He is.
十年期间的家长 教师会议都没有努力
Ten years of parent/teacher conferences short of trying.
但我在想达芙妮的事
But I was thinking about Daphne.
换个题目了 是的
Changing subjects? Yeah.
如果她是马圭尔的女儿
If she's Maguire's daughter,
为什么她要和我们一起混日子
why is she slumming it with us?
我不知道 但我们得弄清楚
I don't know, but we gotta figure out
公主的目的是什么
what princess is up to.
她是干什么的
那个穿时髦衣服的女士?
每次她来你们总是怪怪的。
这只是...
It's just...
艾玛
Emma?
蒂娜走后我就没换过床单
I haven't changed my sheets since Tina left.
你有一个新的女朋友
You have a new girlfriend?
你对她了解多少
What do you know about her?
我知道 我喜欢她
I know that I like her.
蒂娜之后真的够了吗
Is that really enough after Tina?
对不起
Sorry.
好吗 哦 是吗
All right? Oh, yeah?
保护谁不受什么影响
Protect who from what?
哦 那太快了
Oh, that was fast.
我就是这么说的
That's what I said.
那么...
So...
8点开门 我们走吧
Opens at 8:00, so let's get going.
对不起 好的
Sorry. Ok.
不 你不是
No you're not.
别担心 我会盯着她的
Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her.
嘿 伯德 我知道了
Hey, Bird, I got it.
我去找琼斯了解一些细节
Just gonna go get some details from Jones.
不会去很久的
Won't be gone very long.
不管怎样 我不喜欢
For what it's worth, I don't love getting
与琼斯-马龙上♥床♥
into bed with Jones Malone.
哦 我从来不喜欢那个家伙
Oh, I never liked that guy.
甚至当你们还是孩子的时候 双子座的大能量
Even when you guys were kids, big Gemini energy.
听着 我也不喜欢这家伙 但除非你们中的一个人
Look, I don't like the guy either, but unless one of you
有更好的办法吗
has a better play on the table?
好的 我得去见一个关于马的人
OK. I gotta go see a guy about a horse.
你好 - 我想我可能已经
Hello. - I think I might've
破坏了你为我保密的计划
blown your plan to keep me a secret.
是的 我听说了
Yeah, so I hear.
好消息是 你得到了奥利的批准
The good news is, you got Ollie's approval.
坏消息是
The bad news?
现在你得去见他们中的其他人
Now you gotta meet the rest of them,
赢得他们的支持
win them all over.
他们想让你明天晚上去参加我们的德比螃蟹盛宴
They want you to stop by our Derby crab feast
明天晚上... 只是 你知道
tomorrow night... just, you know,
家庭 几十个常客......
family, a couple of dozen regulars...
没有压力
No pressure.
不 一点都没有
No, none at all.
嘿 如果这太多了 你知道 太快了... ...
Hey, if this is too much, you know, too fast...
不 不 它是 嗯... ...
No, no, it's, um...
它的速度恰到好处
it's just the right speed.
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表