剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
marriage is compromise.
你在告诉我 Bird
You're telling me. Bird!
来吧
Come on.
我们刚刚完成了我们生命中最大的工作
We just pulled off the biggest job of our lives.
我相信你能抽出一秒钟来庆祝
I'm sure you can spare one second to celebrate.
是啊 叫我保守的
Yeah, call me conservative.
我喜欢小的分数 在雷达下
I like the small scores, under the radar.
我们刚刚做的事让我很紧张
What we just did makes me nervous.
如果你想赢大钱 你就得赌大的
You got to gamble big if you want to win big.
一旦我把资金转入我设立的
I will celebrate once I transfer the funds
海外账户 我就会庆祝
into the offshore account I set up.
你能把那个加密币钱包递给我吗
Can you hand me the cold wallet?
当然可以
Sure can.
什么
What?
不
No.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你知道幸福生活的最好部分是什么吗?
You know the best part about happily ever after?
你不知道接下来会发生什么
You don't know what comes next.
嘿 给她打电♥话♥
Hey. Call her.
查理
Charlie.
查理
Charlie!
现在就给她打电♥话♥
Call her right now!
给谁打电♥话♥
Call who?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你所拨♥打♥的号♥码已被更改
The number you've dialed has been changed,
断线了 或者已经不在服务区了
disconnected, or is no longer in service.
伏特加马提尼 加冰 超浓的
Vodka martini, rocks, extra dirty.
果断的 我喜欢它
Decisive. I like it.
我已经有...今天有点不舒服
I've had... A bit of a day,
所以 不管这是什么 很难通过
so whatever this is, hard pass.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
我是一个非常好的倾听者
I'm a very good listener.
夏威夷怎么样
How was Hawaii?
你和家人玩得开心吗
You have fun with the fam?
晒伤的地方开始脱皮了
Sunburn's starting to peel.
你女儿的紫色指甲油痕迹... ...或者儿子的
Trace of purple nail polish from your daughter... or son.
我不想被性别化
I don't want to be gendered.
然后还有这个
And then there's this.
哦 我现在喝迈泰酒了
Oh, I drink mai tais now.
老实说,我只需要你结婚戒指
And honestly, the cliché tan line from your wedding ring
上的陈词滥调,所以……
was all I needed, so...
无论你希望在魅力城进行
whatever man-whore business trip
什么样的花♥花♥公♥子♥商务旅行,
you're hoping to have here in Charm City,
都不会是和我一起
it won't be with me.
好吧 有一个好的
Cool. Have a good one.
夏威夷听起来不错
Hawaii sounds nice.
关系
Relationships.
真是个骗局
What a racket.
一个掩盖你真正身份的空壳游戏
A shell game to conceal who you really are.
这很累人 不是吗
It's exhausting, isn't it?
一直在对对方撒谎
Lying to each other all the time.
但不只是对对方撒谎
But not just lying to each other.
我的意思是......对自己撒谎 真的
I mean... lying to ourselves, really.
呜呜
Whew.
那么发生了什么
So what happened?
她对我撒谎说她是谁
She lied to me about who she was.
嗯
Mm.
我保证不做同样的事 但是... ...
I'd promise not to do the same, but...
我们都知道那是个谎言
we both know that'd be a lie.
那么你是怎么做的
So what do you do?
哦 我 我是一个...
Oh, me? I'm a...
我是一名瑜伽教练
I'm a yoga instructor.
真的吗 - 嗯 嗯
Really? - Mm-hmm.
没有男人的发髻
No man bun?
我去年把它弄掉了
I got rid of it last year.
它吸引了错误的注意力
It was attracting the wrong kind of attention.
你呢
You?
哦 我 我是一个...
Oh, me? I'm a...
选美皇后变成了火箭科学家
pageant queen turned rocket scientist.
嗯 事实证明 我的激♥情♥
Mm. Turns out, my passion,
它是...
it was...
一直都在上面
Up there the whole time.
嗯 我打赌那些选美比赛真的让你
Well, I bet those pageants really
为去美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局做好准备
prepared you for NASA, though.
哦 你不知道
Oh, you have no idea.
唯一比选美皇后更有竞争力的人
The only people more competitive than beauty queens
是那些在美国航♥空♥航♥天♥局的婊♥子♥
are those bitches at NASA.
好吧 不
OK, no.
一个香味蜡烛的影响者 令人印象深刻
A scented candle influencer? Impressive.
说这话的女孩是在一个......海豚崇拜中长大的
Says the girl who grew up in a... dolphin cult?
好吧 现在告诉我一些事情...
OK, now tell me something...
确实如此
true.
我是一个罪犯
I'm a criminal.
我是中情局的
I'm cia.
很高兴见到你 艾
It was nice to meet you, Em.
你...
You...
你把饮料记在房♥间账单里了。
You charged the drinks to your room.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我饿了
I'm starving.
这是最无组织的汉堡。
This is the most unstructured burger.
你身上有点东西……
You got a little something on your...
它在哪里
It's where?
再来一杯
Chaser.
干杯
Bottoms up.
等等 你必须看着我的眼睛
Wait. You have to look me in the eye.
否则 这将是七年的糟糕性生活
Otherwise, it's seven years of bad sex.
早上好 。早
Morning. Morning.
我洗过澡了
I showered.
好的
Ok.
我浑身散发着酒精和糟糕的决定的味道...
I reeked of alcohol and terrible decisions...
并不是说你是一个错误的决定
Not that you were a bad decision.
我是说 我们甚至没有...
I mean, we didn't even...
没有
No.
是的 我们没有
No, we didn't.
那么...
So...
你说你是做什么的来着
what did you say you do again?
我是一个古典音乐家
I'm a classical musician.
嗯 钢琴
Mm. Piano.
奇怪的是 不是
Weirdly, no.
特雷米琴
Theremin.
特蕾米琴
The theremin?
它的美妙之处在于
The beauty of it is,
都是电
it's all electricity.
嗯
Hmm.
你甚至不需要去碰它
You don't even need to touch it.
好吧 披头士还是滚石乐队
OK, Beatles or Stones?
滚石, 整天都是
Stones, all day.
每一天 是的
Every day. Yeah.
一杯尼格罗尼,真的吗
A negroni, really?
我不喜欢杜松子酒
What? I'm not a gin person.
是的 在你喝过完美的尼格罗尼之前
Yeah, you're not a gin person
你不是一个喜欢喝杜松子酒的人
till you've had the perfect negroni.
哦
Ooh.
酒吧里的争吵
Barroom brawl?
不 实际上
No, actually.
我的老室友
Old roommate of mine
想偷我的苹果
tried to steal my apple.
在我拿回来之前,给我插上一把刀。
Put a blade in me before I took it back.
你差点因为一块水果而丧命
You almost lost your life over a piece of fruit?
不 不是我
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表