剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
Ok.
这出戏是什么?
What's the play?
他的公众人物和私人生活之间的空间
The space between his public persona and private life.
每个星期三 他都会收到一个包裹
Every Wednesday, he gets a package.
新的一周 新的一次性手♥机♥
New week, new burner.
他扔掉旧手♥机♥ 激活新手♥机♥
He tosses the old phone, activates the new one.
我们拿到了那部新手♥机♥,
We get our hands on that new phone,
我们得到了王国的钥匙
we got the keys to the kingdom.
他偷了我的钱包
He stole my purse!
那个混♥蛋♥偷了我的钱包
That SOB stole my purse!
哦
Oh.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
你救了她
You saved her.
哦 我的天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my gosh. Are you OK?
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么 谢谢... ... 哦
Why, thank... oh!
你是电视上的那个牧师吗
Are you that pastor from TV?
你还好吗? 放松,Karen
Are you OK? Easy, Karen.
不是所有的事情都是病毒式传播的
Not everything's a viral moment.
谁问你了 管好你自己的事
Who asked you? Mind your own business.
哦 那是锅叫水壶黑
Oh, that's the pot calling the kettle black.
牧师 那是种族主义者
Pastor. That's racist.
这不是种族主义者
That's not racist!
你是一个真正的英雄。
You're a proper hero is what you are.
我有权利 和平与你同在
I have rights. Peace be with you.
我可以拍任何我想拍的东西
I can film anything I want to.
有人掉了电♥话♥吗
Did someone drop a phone?
哦
Oh.
那是...
That's...
祝福你
Bless you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
找到什么了吗
Find anything?
我找到了
I did.
不管这个牧师是为谁洗钱的
Whoever the pastor is laundering money for,
他今晚要在华盛顿的某个晚会上见面
he's meeting tonight at some D. C. gala.
如果这些人冒着风险亲自来会面
If these guys are taking the risk to meet in person,
他们要么是在庆祝 要么是在害怕
they're either celebrating, or they're scared.
无论是哪种方式 我们都可以利用
Either way, we can use that.
嘿 你 就像 在抢夺钱包的时候把我的手腕扭断了
Hey, you, like, cranked my wrist on that purse snatch.
法拉利车是不需要排队等候的
Ferraris don't wait in line.
邀请函
Invitation?
所以这脏款进去了
So the dirty cash goes in.
教会将其清理干净
The church cleans it.
然后牧师拿着他的钱 把剩下的钱捐出去
Then the pastor takes his cut and donates the rest
在镇上买♥♥下通路和影响力
around town to buy access and influence
不管是谁 他都要听从他的命令
for whoever it is he's taking orders from.
一个大的D.C.的空壳游戏
One big D. C. shell game.
而他们认为我们是骗子
And they think we're the crooks.
嗯
Huh.
嗨
Hi.
所以 即使你能理解它
So even you can understand it.
我给了他邀请函
I gave him the invitation.
他开走了我的车 好的
He took my car. All right.
我去找牧师 你去找他的联♥系♥人
I'm on the pastor. You find his contact.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
他是我的父亲也很有帮助。
And it also helps that he's my father.
所以 艾玛 你的父亲是前州长
So, Emma, your father's the former governor.
你哥哥是参议员
Your brother's a senator.
那你是什么意思
What does that make you?
一个令人沮丧的失望
A crushing disappointment.
哦
Oh!
不 我实际上是一个数据分♥析♥员
No, I'm actually a data analyst
为一家物流公♥司♥工作
for a logistics firm.
哦 那很好
Oh, that's great.
一杯内格罗尼酒
A negroni.
真的吗
Really?
它怎么样
How is it?
不完美 嗯
Imperfect. Mm.
没有火的技巧
No fire trick.
你在这里
You're here.
我在这里
I'm here.
让我猜猜看
Let me guess.
他们的乐队需要一名theremin演奏者
They needed a theremin player for the band.
不是
No.
其实是想和我的国会议员面对面交流一下
Actually wanted some face time with my congressman.
这个坑洞似乎无法得到修复
This pothole can't seem to get fixed.
很奇怪 看到你穿着长袍以外的衣服
It's strange, seeing you in something other than a robe.
那是一种赞美吗
Was that a compliment?
我可以做得更好
I can do better.
你是个老沙袋
You are an old sandbagger,
因为我知道你在做什么...
because I know what you're up...
我们会在里面见到你
We'll see you inside.
我可以和你一起祈祷吗 牧师
May I pray with you, Pastor?
当然可以
Of course.
休息时间
Break time.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你认为我是什么意思
What do you think I mean?
那么你的家庭... 令人印象深刻
So your family's... impressive.
嗯 只是从外面看
Mm, only from the outside looking in.
一整天都在旋转物质,每天。
Spin over substance, all day, every day.
呒
Mm.
我和我的家人在巴尔的摩拥有一家酒吧
I own a bar... with my family in Baltimore.
我是谁与他们是谁如此紧密相连 以至于...
Who I am is so wrapped up in who they are that it's...
有时很难看透 你知道吗
hard to see past it sometimes, you know?
我有一个相反的问题
I have the opposite problem.
我一生都在对照他们来定义自己
Been defining myself against them my entire life.
听起来很孤独
Sounds lonely.
可能是这样
It can be.
对不起 我得...
Sorry. I got to...
好的 马上回来
Yeah. Be right back.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
是的
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你到底在做什么
What in the hell are you doing?
只是混在一起 拜托
Just blending in. Please.
我是一个总是知道你在撒谎的人。
I am the one person who always knows when you're lying.
牧师是怎么回事
What's going on with the pastor?
嗯 我确定了他的联♥系♥人 你是对的
Well, I identified his contact, and you're right.
他很紧张 这意味着有事情发生
He's nervous, which means that something's up,
如果你不分心的话 你会知道的
which you would know if you weren't otherwise distracted.
查理 这是你的计划
Charlie, this was your plan.
你把我带上贼船
You brought me on board.
我在这里
I am here.
你在哪里
Where are you?
别再这样对我了
Don't do this to me again.
嘿 对不起了
Hey, sorry about that.
我得走了
I have to go.
工作的事
Work thing.
但明天晚上
But tomorrow night,
在康科德的法式融合餐厅
French-fusion place on Concord,
一个竖琴师演奏一首我们都不知道的歌♥
a harpist playing a song neither of us knows.
听起来很好
Sounds wonderful.
但是...
But...
我有一个东西
I have a thing.
你有一个东西
You have a thing?
发生什么事了 发生了什么事吗
What's going on? Did something happen?
这就像你说的 艾玛
It's like you said, Emma.
幻想和现实是有很大区别的
There's a big difference between fantasy and reality.
你能诚实地说你没有考虑过我吗
Can you honestly say you didn't think about me,
你不认为这里有什么东西
that you don't think there's something here?
我没有
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表