剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
a plundered cultural artifact, one the Indian government
已经找了很长时间的
has been looking for for quite a while now.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
哦 来吧 你知道这个故事
Oh, come on. You know the story.
殖民♥主♥义 贪婪 腐♥败♥
Colonialism, greed, corruption.
我是说 这很有趣 不是吗
I mean, it's funny, isn't it?
怎么......怎么一切都变了 然后却没有任何变化
How... how everything changes, then yet nothing changes.
一切都被偷走了
Everything is stolen.
重要的是谁最后拥有它
All that matters is who has it last.
哇
Wow.
你应该在文章中使用这句话
You should use that in the article.
什么文章
What article?
"《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》 "
"The Washington Post."
他们对你的提议非常感动
They were very moved by your offer
将钻石物归原主
to return the diamond to the rightful owner.
哦 我也许应该提到
Oh, I should probably mention.
找到了印度大使的联♥系♥方式
Got a hold of the Indian ambassador.
是的
Yeah.
她也应该马上就到了
She should be here any moment as well.
你想要多少钱
How much do you want?
钱就是钱 对吗
Money's just money, right?
不 对你这样的人来说 唯一真正无价的东西
No, the only thing truly priceless to a person like you
是你闪亮的声誉
is your sparkling reputation.
因此 你可以成为一个英雄
So you can either be a hero
归还被掠夺的文化艺术品
who returns a plundered cultural artifact,
或者你可以让世界看到你是谁
or you can let the world see exactly who you are.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我很抱歉 我说过这是一个反弹
I'm sorry about what I said about this being a rebound.
我不是这个意思
I didn't mean it.
好吧 它必须来自某处
Well, it had to come from somewhere.
我不擅长这个...
I'm not good at this...
让人们进入 让人们看到真正的我
at letting people in, letting people see the real me.
嘿 看 我明白了 好吗
Hey, look, I get it, all right?
比你知道的要多
More than you know.
和你在一起 没有什么可隐藏的
With you, there is no hiding.
这不仅仅是你看到我 查理
It's not just that you see me, Charlie.
有时感觉你能看穿我
Sometimes it feels like you can see through me.
而那是...
And that's...
吓人
Scary.
为什么
Why?
因为你可能是世界上唯一这样做
Because you might be the only person in the world
的人。
who does.
嗯 早上好
Well, good morning.
如果你要问我关于关系
If you're going to ask me about the relationship
状态表...
status form...
你对达芙妮的看法是对的
You were right about Daphne.
把计划提前
Move up the plan.
让你的人准备好交货
Have your men ready for delivery,
明晚9点在港口
9:00 tomorrow night at the port.
那你是想联♥系♥FBI还是我
So do you wanna reach out to the FBI, or should I?
你有东西给我吗
You have something for me?
呃 事实上 我们有
Uh, as a matter of fact, we do.
我们现在提供莫吉托酒
We now serve mojitos.
我想你要找的词是 "谢谢你"
And I think the words you're looking for are "thank you."
你甚至不想计算它
You don't even wanna count it?
从重量上看 我说你大概
Judging by the weight, I'd say you have
还需要有1450万美元
roughly $14.5 million to go.
但这是一个好的开始
But here's to a good start.
哦 那是...我喜欢这样
Oh, that's... I like that.
那是......是的
That's... yeah.
所以我们会听从你的吩咐
So we will do your bidding.
但如果你能不把我女儿牵扯进来
But I would be grateful if you would leave
我会很感激
my daughter out of it.
不管你报名参加了什么ASL夜校课程
Whatever ASL night school classes you signed up for,
也许现在是时候放弃了
maybe it's time to drop them.
你知道,我妈妈曾经说过,
You know, my mother used to say,
比一个没有什么
the only thing more dangerous
可失去的男人更危险的
than a man with nothing to lose
是一个想证明一切的单身妈妈。
is a single mom with everything to prove.
你想下命令 还是我下
You wanna give the order, or should I?
你知道这个程序 维克
You know the drill, Vic.
对 你从来没有来过这里
Right. You were never here.
剪掉它
Cut it.
我们安全了 安全了
We're clear. Clear.
那批货在哪里
Where's the shipment?
那是...
Is that...
我们的窃听器
The bug we planted.
该死的 她耍了我们
Damn. She played us.
不
No.
是她让我们的
She made us.
谢谢
Thanks.
啊 莫赫悬崖
Ah, Cliffs of Moher.
自从我们的蜜月以来 我还没有见过这些东西
I haven't seen those since our honeymoon.
等等 稍等一下
Wait. Hold on a second.
你和妈妈在爱尔兰度蜜月
You and Mom were in Ireland on your honeymoon.
你是说莫赫悬崖... 这里是爱尔兰
You're telling me that Cliffs of Moher... this is Ireland?
我最后一次检查
Last I checked.
她是他的女儿
She's his daughter.
Daphne是Patrick Maguire的女儿
Daphne is Patrick Maguire's daughter.
所以 爸爸 这就是他信任她的原因 对吗
So, Pop, that's why he trusts her, right?
这就是为什么像她这样的人
And that's why someone like her
迅速崛起的原因
rises up through the ranks so quickly.
我想知道他们为什么要保守这个秘密
I wonder why they're keeping it a secret.
我不知道 但我认为我们刚刚发现了
I don't know, but I think we just found
我们的弱点
our vulnerability.
- 干杯 - 嗯 嗯
- Sláinte. - Mm-hmm.
我知道我们的敌人是谁
I know who our enemy is.
艾玛-希尔
Emma Hill.
我不知道她为哪个机构工作
I don't know which agency she works for,
但考虑到他们植入了一个非法的窃听器
but considering they planted an illegal bug,
我的猜测是 这不是联邦调查局的人
my guess is, it's not the FBI.
72小时内,我在没有出♥售♥一盎司芬太尼的情况下,
In 72 hours, I brought in $1/2 million in cash
带来了50万美元的现金,
without selling an ounce of fentanyl,
而且我还成功地确认了那个
and I've managed to identify the woman
想扳倒我们的女人的身份
who wants to take us down.
现在你相信我有足够的能力
Now do you believe I have what it takes
来管理这个组织
to run this organization?
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表