剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
watching my mom scrub toilets.
看着我们的父母
It's humbling watching our parents
经历艰难的时刻 不是吗
go through tough moments, isn't it?
你知道 现在我爸爸...
You know, right now with my dad...
他有痴呆症
He's got dementia.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嗯
Mm.
我正在完成我的本科学业时
I was finishing my undergrad when
她告诉我她得了癌症
she told me she had cancer.
我推迟了一年
I deferred a year.
医生们有一个治疗计划
Doctors had a treatment plan, and maybe...
如果她能买♥♥得起健康保险的话
Maybe it might have worked if she'd been able to afford
也许就能成功
health insurance.
我想如果我在那里 我可以做一些事情
I thought if I was there I could do something,
但这并不重要
but it didn't matter.
我只是眼睁睁地看着她消逝
I just watched her waste away.
她没有看到我毕业
She didn't see me graduate.
我真的希望我可以给她这个
I really wish I could have given her that.
我相信她一定会很自豪
I'm sure she would have been proud.
帕特里克在葬礼上出现了
Patrick showed up at the funeral,
告诉我他是我的父亲 提出为我的MBA付费
told me he was my dad, offered to pay for my MBA.
我看到了一个机会 我抓住了它
I saw an opportunity, and I took it.
斯特恩先生
Mr. Stern?
你问我想要什么 查理...
You asked me what I want, Charlie...
金钱 权力 还是尊重
Money, power, or respect.
我都想要
I want it all.
让我们去得到它
Let's go get it.
在现场与一名线人会面
Meeting with an asset in the field.
这是个冒险的举动 希尔警官
That is a risky move, Officer Hill.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
你今晚要见的人道尔顿-布里奇斯...
The man you're meeting tonight, Dalton Bridges...
他是前CIA
He's ex-CIA.
所以如果你的伪装有任何薄弱之处
So if there are any weak spots in your cover,
他就会知道
he's going to know.
你能告诉我他的情况吗
Anything you can tell me about him?
说他是个童子军
That he's a Boy Scout?
听着 这不是真正有用的信息
Look, that's not really useful information.
你会想出办法的
You'll figure something out.
好的
Ok.
嘿
Hey.
你跟Daphne说的关于你父母的故事...
That story you told Daphne about your parents...
是真的还是只是为了让她开口
Was it true or just a way to get her to talk?
都是
Both.
你知道 有很多事情
You know, there's a lot of things
我也想告诉你
I've wanted to tell you too.
我也是
Me too.
嗯
Hmm.
呃
Ugh.
我猜我们的通讯器离得太近了
Guess our comms got too close.
是的
Yeah.
小心点 查理
Be careful, Charlie.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
迪亚兹 进来吧
Diaz, get in here.
最好是重要的事
Better be important.
有人正在监视
Someone is running surveillance
在会议厅上
at the conference.
我们得确定来源
We've got to pinpoint the source.
来吧
Come on.
斯特恩 你来了
Stern, you made it.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for the invite.
跳过这些手续
Skip the formalities.
你在哪里驻扎
Where were you stationed?
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
这么明显
That obvious?
我一定是失去了我的优势
Must be losing my edge.
巴拿马
Panama.
然后是在摩尔多瓦的一段
Then a stretch in Moldova.
有趣
Interesting.
你是La Sarkis还是Il Forno的人
You a La Sarkis or an Il Forno's man?
哦 Il Forno
Oh, Il Forno.
我不相信一个内陆国家的海鲜
I don't trust the seafood in a landlocked nation.
聪明
Smart.
很好
Good.
我也有过这样的经历
I've had my moments.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
就在那里
Be right there.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
我们在松树林捡到一个未经授权的窃听器
We picked up an unauthorized bug at Pine Grove.
这很有胆量
That's ballsy.
我们必须检查每个人
We have to check everyone.
我不想问 但我们可以检查你的房♥间吗
Hate to ask, but could we take a look in your room?
可以啊
Yeah.
进来吧
Come right in.
你能猜到是谁吗
So any guesses who it might be?
不是你 对吗
It's not you, right?
维克 来吧
Vik, come on.
好吗 一切正常
Good? All clear.
我只是要给你一个快速的检查
I just have to give you a quick once over.
按规定
Protocol.
当然了
Of course.
请便
Have at it.
好的 祝我好运
All right. Wish me luck.
他们只是自♥由♥世界的领导人
They're just the leaders of the free world.
能有多坏呢
How bad could it be?
我们走吧
Let's go.
什么风把你吹到了松树林
What brings you to Pine Grove?
咨♥询♥
Consulting?
我的客户让我检查一下最终使用的追踪技术
My client has me checking out end use tracking technology.
你知道 让枪♥支♥留在好人手中
You know, keep the guns in the hands of the good guys.
战争的结束
The end of war.
多么高尚啊
How noble.
我想华尔街刚刚失去了几个点
I think Wall Street just lost a few points
听到我们谈论这个话题
hearing us talk about it.
还有多少
How many more?
我们已经找到了信♥号♥♥
We've located the signal.
它来自房♥产边缘深处的一个小屋。
It's coming from a lodge deep on the edge of the property.
有钱人
Rich people.
让我们希望他们还能穿上衣服
Let's hope they've still got their clothes on.
所有这些政客都在MSNBC上
All of these politicians wringing their hands
为结束刚果民♥主♥共和国的内战而绞尽脑汁
on MSNBC about ending the civil war in the DRC.
我的意思是 他们认为为他们的
I mean, where do they think the cobalt that powers
智能手♥机♥提供动力的钴来自哪里
their smartphones comes from?
如果没有冲突的掩护
Without the cover of conflict,
我们就会失去对矿区的所有控制
we'd lose all access to the mines.
等等 "未来取决于决议 "这句话是怎么回事
Wait. What happened to "the future depends on resolution?"
我们都知道 这只是一个谎言
We all know that's just spin.
这是一个安全的空间 斯特恩
This is a safe space, Stern.
我在那里有一些联♥系♥人
I've got some contacts down there
做一些支持战争的工作
doing some work to support the war.
我在听
I'm listening.
得到了基础设施 缺少武器
Got the infrastructure, short on arms.
现在 如果事情转变为可追踪的武器
Now, if things were to shift to trackable weapons
在你目前的合同中 那么也许
in your current contracts, then maybe
一些现有的供应可以最终落到
some of the existing supply could end up
到正确的人手中 帮助确保冲突
in the right hands, help ensure that conflict
不至于很快结束
doesn't end any time soon.
那么 我必须做什么才能实现这一目标
So what do I have to do to make this happen?
对不起 女士们 先生们
Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen.
联邦调查局
Fbi.
各位 我需要你们放松
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表