剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
马圭尔先生
Mr. Maguire.
最后 我们见面了
At last, we meet.
荣幸之至
Pleasure.
我儿子对你的提议印象深刻
My son was impressed with your offer.
鉴于我所看到的 我也是
And given what I'm looking at, so am I.
哦 他有一副适合广播的嗓子 嗯
Oh, he's got a voice for radio, huh?
我很喜欢爱尔兰口音
I'm such a sucker for an Irish accent,
即使是黑帮分子的声音
even on a gangster.
哦 看 一个神秘的客人
Ooh. Look, a mystery guest.
好了 查理 是时候施展你的魔法了
All right, Charlie, it's time to work your magic.
请往这边走
Please, right this way.
我们看起来怎么样
How are we looking?
嗯 我担心的不是文书工作
Well, it's not the paperwork that worries me.
奇怪的是,他愿意以折扣价卖♥♥给我们
What's odd is his willingness to sell us this warehouse
这个仓库,用加密货币代替现金。
at a discount, take crypto over cash.
恕我直言 从事你这一行的人只有一个原因
Respectfully, only one reason folks in your line of work
想买♥♥个靠近港口的仓库
want to buy a warehouse near the port under the table,
而且这并不完全合法
and it's not exactly legal.
我忘了,你是怎么说你和康纳
I forgot, how did you say you and Connor
彼此认识的?
came to know one another?
哦 我没有
Oh, I didn't.
我很抱歉 我不知道她是谁
I'm sorry. I don't know who she is.
我的交易是与你的儿子
My deal's with your son.
马奎尔先生 我们能谈谈吗
Mr. Maguire, can we talk?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们出去走走
We need to walk.
嘿 这可能是一个问题
Hey, this could be a problem.
她正在努力让他走走路
She's trying to get him to walk.
你以为要去的是什么鬼地方
The hell do you think you're going?
我没意识到她就是那个发号♥施令的人
I didn't realize she was the one calling the shots.
她不是
She's not.
可以骗过我吗
Could have fooled me.
够了
Enough.
让我们继续吧
Let's get on with it.
我需要确认一下资金
I'll need to confirm the funds.
好的
Ok.
签署所有权转让书
Sign the transfer of ownership,
然后我们就...嘘
and we are... Shh.
直升机
Chopper.
我们得走了... 现在
We got to go... now!
把它放回去
Put it back!
是你陷害我吗 是你陷害我吗
Did you set me up? Did you set me up?
联邦调查局 趴在地上... 现在
Fbi! On the ground... now!
趴在地上
On the ground!
三明治上有很多芥末 爸爸
That was a lot of mustard on that sandwich, Pop.
什么
What?
我得承诺卖♥♥掉它
I've got to commit to sell it.
啊,我想你说得太过火了。
Ah, I think you oversold it.
这里 让我来
Here! Let me.
你拿到了吗
Did you get it?
是的
Yeah.
我当然明白
Of course I got it.
嗯
Mm.
我想我们把这些留着度蜜月用
I'm thinking we keep these for the honeymoon.
哦 上帝 取消订阅 哦 是的
Oh, Jesus. Unsubscribe. Oh, yeah.
至少他在谈恋爱。
At least he's in a relationship.
你知道吗 妈妈
You know what, Mom?
我是你有孙子的唯一原因
I am the only reason you have a grandchild.
嘿 那架直升机的时机不错
Hey, great timing on that chopper.
是啊 "屋顶 "和 "狙击手 "这两个词
Yeah, the words "rooftop" and "sniper"
给巴尔的摩警♥察♥局带来了真正的鼓舞。
put a real pep in the step of the Baltimore PD.
621 流行 对 对
621, Pop. Right, right.
621.是的 是的
621. Yeah, yeah.
是的 没错 我得到了它
Yeah, right. I got it.
我得到了它 我知道了
I got it. I got it.
嘿,在他们意识到他们在买♥♥一个
Hey, let's get out of here before they realize
我们没有的仓库之前,让我们离开这里。
they were buying a warehouse we didn't own.
听着 我明白了
Look, I get it.
在我生命的这一刻上 我应该有两个孩子
By this point in my life, I should have two kids
和一个在合伙人轨道上的丈夫
and a husband on the partner track.
但你猜怎么着 妈妈
But guess what, Mom.
我不是你
I'm not you.
她让我想起了我的早年的怀孕岁月。
She's reminding me of my geriatric pregnancy years.
是啊 凯文经常工作到很晚
Yeah, well, Kevin's been working late a lot,
所以我怀疑他能不能来
so I doubt he'll make it.
但我会问的 保证
But I will ask, promise.
我要去开会了 妈妈
I'm getting called into a meeting, Mom.
我得走了 我以后再跟你谈
Got to go. I'll talk to you later.
不客气
You're welcome.
我为什么要感谢你呢
What am I thanking you for?
你在寻找的噪音中的信♥号♥♥
That signal in the noise you were looking for?
我想我们找到了
I think we found it.
我知道它
I knew it.
每当这些分销商出现在哪里
Wherever one of these distribution hubs pop up,
芬太尼用药过量的高峰就会随之而来
a spike in fentanyl overdoses soon follows.
你所看到的是欧洲最大的毒品贩运团伙
You're looking at the largest drug trafficking ring
它隐藏在一系列
in Europe, hiding in plain sight
黑帮和带编号♥的公♥司♥的背后。
behind a series of shills and numbered corporations.
如果我是对的 他们即将
And if I'm right, they're about to make
大举进入美国
a big push into the U. S.
所以我们知道了什么和怎么做 只是不知道是谁
So we know the what and the how, just not the who.
还没有 但现在我知道去哪里找了
Not just yet, but now I know where to look.
客房♥服务
Room service!
给我们订了好东西
Ordered us the good stuff.
艾玛
Emma!
嘿 等等 你不能就这样闯入这里
Hey, wait! You can't just barge in here!
艾玛 你在这里做什么
Emma, what are you doing here?
艾玛
Emma!
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
你在欺骗我吗
Are you cheating on me?
很好
Nice.
多久了
How long?
一定有一段时间了
Must have been a while.
斯泰西似乎很纠结
Stacy seemed pretty torn up.
三个月
Three months.
为什么不直接告诉我
Why not just tell me?
哦 别这样 艾
Oh, come on, Em.
你能坦率地说你爱上了我吗
Can you honestly say that you're in love with me?
我不相信我们能做到这一点
I can't believe we pulled that off.
你在那里表现得很好
You were amazing back there.
我们很了不起 嘿 你准备好庆祝了吗
We were amazing. Hey, you ready to celebrate?
因为有人可能已经预订了
Because somebody might have booked
兰斯顿酒店的顶楼套房♥
the penthouse suite at the Langston.
明天这个时候 我们将在前往意大利的途中
By this time tomorrow, we'll be en route to Italy.
然后呢
And then?
在钱用完之前 我们想要什么都可以
Whatever we want till the money runs out.
嘿
Hey.
你知道关于幸福生活的最好部分是什么吗
You know the best part about happily ever after?
我不知道 发现它真的存在
I don't know, discovering that it actually exists?
嗯
Mm.
你不知道接下来会发生什么
You don't know what comes next.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
嘿 把卡车开走 我在酒吧等你
Hey, ditch the truck. I'll see you back at the bar.
来吧 来吧 来吧 起来吧
Come on. Come on. Get up.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你们这对爱情鸟决定好目的地了吗
You lovebirds decide on a destination yet?
哦 他不会放过墨西哥的
Oh, he won't let go of Mexico,
我也不愿意放弃西班牙
and I won't budge on Spain.
为什么不两个都选 嗯
Why not both, huh?
婚姻是妥协的
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表