剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
It's a little on the nose, Mom.
肯尼迪夫妇从不♥穿♥短裙。
The Kennedys never wore kilts.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
不客气
You're welcome.
肯尼迪家族不是苏格兰人
The Kennedys weren't Scottish.
我不喜欢这样 查理
I don't like it, Charlie.
这个风险是她强迫我们承担
The risks that she's forcing us to take.
听着 如果你不愿意
Look, you don't have to be a part of this
你不必参与其中
if you don't want to.
还达芙妮的钱是我的,好吗?
Paying Daphne back is on me, all right?
我把那件事搞砸了
I messed that one up.
你真是个戏剧女王
You're such a drama queen.
我不喜欢它并不意味着
Just because I don't like it does not mean
我就放弃了你
I'm bailing on you.
你又不是第一个被爱情蒙蔽的
It's not like you're the first Nicoletti
尼古拉蒂
to get blinded by love.
至少你没有和蒂娜结婚
At least you didn't marry Tina.
至少西蒙没有拿我们换一千万
At least Simon didn't take us for $10 mil.
蒂娜也骗了我
Tina conned me too.
我不知道 我想我想 比如
I don't know, I think I wanted, like,
至少我们中的一个人能够拥有爸爸妈妈做的事情
at least one of us to have what Mom and Dad do.
是啊 他们把标准定得这么高 真让人恼火 嗯
Yeah, it's annoying how high they set the bar, huh?
嗯 你知道 至少我们有彼此
Well, you know, at least we got each other.
我是说 从现实的角度来说
I mean, just realistically speaking.
你这么认为吗 是的
You think so? Yeah.
这孩子很有技巧
Kid's got skills.
别这样
Don't.
这是什么
What's this?
这是达芙妮住的旅馆
It's the hotel where Daphne's staying.
我跟踪她回家
I followed her home.
没有人敢惹我的孩子
No one messes with my kid.
所以她知道我们的弱点
So she knows our vulnerabilities,
我们也知道她的才公平 对吗
it's only fair we know hers, right?
就这样吧
That's it right there.
嘿 我的围巾怎么了
Hey, what happened to my scarf?
好吧 我想我们说的是3点钟
Okay, I thought we said 3:00.
你是说今天吗, 米洛斯?
Did you mean today, Milos?
好吧 我在这里
Well, I'm here.
我可以让你进去 只要我和
I can get you in as soon as I'm through
埃尔斯沃思夫人谈完
with Mrs. Ellsworth.
你很幸运 桑迪
Lucky for you, Sandy,
你那双神奇的手
those magical hands of yours
是值得等待的
are worth the wait.
所以我会等待
So I'll wait.
哦 不
Oh, no.
什么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
彼得雷乌斯将军和他的妻子刚刚取消了
General Petraeus and his wife just canceled.
食物中毒
Food poisoning.
想想我本来可以去参加时装周的
And to think I could have been at Fashion Week.
奥巴马夫妇呢
What about the Obamas?
出城了 总检察长和他的妻子
Out of town. The AG and his wife?
我宁愿射一碗狗粮
I'd rather shoot a bowl of dog food.
哦 上帝 一定有什么人
Oh, God. There must be someone.
谁哪?在不到24小时找到
Who? A power couple with a home
一对家里有艺术风格的
worthy of an arts and style page
有权力的夫妇?
in less than 24 hours?
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
我不是想偷听 但我想我可能知道
I don't mean to eavesdrop, but I think I might know
完美的家
the perfect home:
我的
mine.
维护
Maintenance.
那个代码是怎么来的
How's that code coming?
请稍等
Just a second.
运气好吗?
Any luck?
我进去了
I'm in.
你说她多长时间前入住的
How long ago did you say she checked in?
一个星期前 家政人员说
A week ago, and housekeeping says
达芙妮就没让任何人进来过
Daphne hasn't let anyone in since.
你不会知道的
You wouldn't know.
这地方一尘不染
Place is spotless.
上帝 这个女人是个机器人
God, this woman is a robot.
聪明
Clever.
聪明的 聪明的 聪明的
Clever, clever, clever.
六号♥地点 星期三 上午9点
Location number six, Wednesday, 9:00 a. M.,
C先生 地点编号♥...
Mr. C. Location number...
这整个事情是加密的
This whole thing is encrypted.
纪律严明 偏执狂
Disciplined and paranoid.
这很完美
That's perfect.
哦 等一下
Oh, hang on a minute.
等一下
Hang on a minute.
看看这个
Look at this.
我现在就给你发东西
I'm sending you something right now.
看到相似的地方了吗
See a resemblance?
我猜这是她的妈妈
I'm guessing that's her mom.
至少我们知道她是人类
At least we know she's human.
她在这里 什么
She's here. What?
我进来了 你收到了吗
I'm in. You copy?
我收到了
I copy.
发生什么事了 查理
What's going on, Charlie?
查理
Charlie.
打扫房♥间
Housekeeping!
客房♥服务员
Housekeeping.
好了 查理 到隔壁套房♥的门口去 现在
Okay, Charlie, get to the door of the adjoining suite, now.
你急着去哪了
Where'd you rush off to?
第二次约会
Second date?
呃 我们没有吃饭 所以技术上来说
Uh, we didn't eat, so technically,
这不算是约会
it doesn't count as a date.
嗯 技术上来说
Well, technically,
任何超过两次的约会意味着你必须上报
anything more than two dates means that you have to report
外部关系表
an external contact form.
更新你的关系状态
Update your relationship status.
这不是一种关系
It's not a relationship.
公♥司♥规定 不是我的
Company rules, not mine.
我不知道它是什么
I don't know what it is.
这是... ... 这就像你说的 这是一个反弹
It's... it's like you said. It's a rebound.
这就是为什么我只有一♥夜♥情♥
This is why I only have one-night stands.
你不想要他们变得很粘人
You don't want them getting all clingy,
讯问你关于你的家庭
asking you about your family,
告诉你他们的生活故事
tell you their life story.
你在听我说吗
Are you hearing me?
我现在要挂电♥话♥了
I'm hanging up now.
哦 孩子 这次甚至没能进入餐厅
Oh, boy, didn't even make it into the restaurant this time.
看到了吧 当你准时的时候会发生什么
See what happens when you're on time?
是啊 最终 我们要升级到
Yeah, well, eventually, we're gonna have to upgrade
一个有墙的地方
to someplace with walls.
必须是你的地方
Gonna have to be your place,
因为我和我父母住在一起
'cause I live with my parents.
嘿 顺便问一下 怎么样了
Hey, how's that going, by the way?
我的意思是 在离开这么久之后 和你的家人一起生活
I mean, living with your family after being away for so long.
这 呃 不是没有挑战的
It's, uh, not without its challenges.
哦 是吗 怎么说呢
Oh, yeah? How so?
你的父母和我的父母一样 都是为对方而生
Your folks are anything like mine, made for each other,
愚蠢的爱情
stupid in love?
听着 我们不需要这样做
Look, we don't need to do this.
做什么
Do what?
把压力加在这上面 使之成为比现在更多的东西
Put pressure on this to be anything more than what it is.
我很抱歉 这算什么
I'm sorry. What is this?
两个没有感情的人
Two emotionally unavailable people
有着强烈的身体联♥系♥
with a strong physical connection
显然是在反弹
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表