剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
着陆的同时。
wherever it is he's going.
嘿,你想知道我们的马怎么样吗?
Hey, do you want to know how our horse did?
你不需要告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
我看到第六名的马就知道了。
I know a sixth place horse when I see one.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom?
妈妈 醒醒
Mom, wake up!
奥莉到底在哪里
Where the hell is Ollie?
她在这里
She's here.
她... 她就在那里
She's... she's right there.
嘿
Hey.
多亏了你侄女的娇气
Uh, thanks to your niece's petulance,
我们知道Daphne在做什么了
we know what Daphne's been up to.
对不起 你失去了我
I'm sorry, you lost me.
奥利把她的追踪器塞进达芙妮的钱包
Ollie slipped her tracker into Daphne's purse.
什么
What?
让我们把它与达芙妮的笔记本进行比较
Let's compare it to Daphne's notebook.
等等
Wait.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
好吧 嘿 她昨晚8点在哪里?
OK, hey, where was she at 8:00 p. M. last night?
埃利考特市
Ellicott City.
好的, 她今天下午3点在哪里?
OK, where was she 3:00 p. M. today?
派克维尔
Pikesville.
那是......那是俄♥罗♥斯♥和台♥湾♥贩毒集团的地盘
That's... that's Russian and Taiwanese cartel territory.
那么 达芙妮为什么要与敌对的贩毒集团会面
So why would Daphne be meeting with rival cartels?
我不认为与敌对的贩毒集团会面
I don't think meeting with rival cartels
是康纳行动的一部分
is part of Connor's MO.
所以也许康纳不知道她在做什么
So maybe Connor doesn't know what she's up to.
所以我们的秘密女儿认为她是
So our secret daughter thinks she's
是马奎尔帝国的主宰者
the one calling the shots for the Maguire empire.
你知道 这将是一个真正的耻辱 如果它得到了
You know it'd be a real shame if that got out.
嗯
Huh.
对
Right.
好的
All right.
这是谁
Who's this?
有共同兴趣的人
Someone with mutual interests.
你知道达芙妮·芬奇在这里和你的对手们
Did you know that Daphne Finch is making moves
一起行动吗?
with your rivals over here?
你到底在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you going on about?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 多米尼加人 台♥湾♥黑社会...
Russians, Dominicans, Taiwanese triads...
都是和你卖♥♥同样产品的团体
All groups who sell the same product as you,
以及所有她见过的团体
and all groups that she has met with.
如果我不了解情况 我会说你妹妹在
If I didn't know any better, I'd say that your sister's
抢走了你的王位
taking a run at your crown.
看 我没有妹妹
See, I don't have a sister.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你说你是谁
Who'd you say you are?
我没有
I didn't.
你发现了什么
What'd you find?
另一笔巨额存款刚刚
Another massive deposit was just
从马奎尔的美国账户
made from the Maguire U. S. account
存入Maguire爱尔兰的账户
into the Maguire Ireland account.
如果达芙妮以低廉的底价销♥售♥他们的产品,
How can Daphne make such a big payment
她怎么能支付这么大的费用呢?
if she's selling their product at bargain basement prices?
她不是为了离开而卖♥♥掉
She's not selling off to get out.
她是在讨好对手
She's currying favor with rivals,
这意味着她正在建造更大的东西
which means she's building something even bigger.
但如果她还在向爱尔兰付款
But if she's still making payments to Ireland,
那就意味着她找到了新的收入来源
that means she's found a new revenue stream.
如果我们找到这个...
If we find that...
我们就可以拆掉
We can tear it down whatever fresh hell
她想建造的新地狱
she's trying to build.
我们跟着钱走吧
Let's follow the money.
希尔 卡斯要在他的办公室见你
Hill, Cass wants to see you in his office.
谢谢
Thanks.
琼斯 发生了什么
Jones, what happened?
我不知道是怎么回事 但我们狡猾的会计人员
I don't know how, but our sneaky ass accountants
在转账之前就拿到了钱
got to the money before the transfer.
也拿到了我的
Got mine too.
显然 我不能把我没有的东西分给你
Obviously, I can't give you a cut of something I don't have.
所以等一下 让我把话说清楚
So hold on, let me get this straight.
我们把我们的脖子伸出来 而你却要欺骗我们
We stick our necks out, and you're gonna stiff us.
老兄,我在这里自己出了500英镑。
Dude, I'm out 500 of my own here.
下一次我再来找你
I'll get you on the next one.
是啊 嘿 你知道吗 不用麻烦了 伙计
Yeah, hey, you know what? Don't bother, pal.
骗子永远不会看到它的到来
Con men never see it coming.
我希望玛莎是好的
I hope Martha is OK.
我肯定她比琼斯强。
I'm sure she's better than Jonesy.
也许吧
Maybe.
有人这样对你撒谎一定很伤人。
It's gotta hurt, having somebody lie to you like that.
我的意思是 你已经在那里
I mean, you've been there.
你知道的
You know.
是啊
Yeah.
我会尽快给你回电♥话♥
And I'll call you back ASAP.
嘿 小艾
Hey, Em.
试图找到你
Trying to track you down.
想谈点事
Wanna talk about something.
好的 给我回电♥话♥
OK, call me back.
放开我
Get off me!
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表