剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
Let's get you set back up.
欣赏这一点 非常感谢你
Appreciate that. Thank you so much.
嘿 为之前的事情道歉 嗯
Hey, apologies for before, huh?
没有什么不好的感觉 完全没有 我的朋友
No hard feelings. None at all, my friend.
先生 一句话
Sir. A word?
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
钱没了
The money is gone.
你什么意思 钱没了
What do you mean, money is gone?
不可能的
It can't be.
嘿 我还是感觉
Hey, is it me or does it feel
好像有什么事发生了
like somethin' just hit the fan?
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
到楼下去 快点
Get downstairs. Hurry!
别让他们跑了
Don't let them get away!
大家保持冷静 有情况了
Everyone remain calm. There's a situation.
我们已经控制住了 我们会找到
We have it under control. We will get
你们所有的钱 我保证 什么
all your money back, I promise. What?
你说把我们的钱拿回来是什么意思
What do you mean get our money back?
我们的钱怎么了
What happened to our money?
不许动
Freeze!
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
举起手来
Hands up!
Seamus 请坐
Seamus. Sit.
我只是想和你聊聊 你知道吗
I just wanted to have a chat, you know?
只有我和你 只有男孩 你知道吗
Just me and you. Just the boys, you know?
你看,我知道达芙妮
See, I know that Daphne's
一直在用外部渠道补充她的毒品损失。
been supplementin' her drug losses with an outside source.
那么... 是谁呢?
So... who is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
呃...
Uhh...
再试一次
Try again.
钱是从哪里来的
The money's comin' from where?
不可能的 是吗
Impossible, huh?
我说差不多
I said nearly.
确实是 "登月"
Moonshot indeed.
嘿 我们的那份钱是用来偿还买♥♥进的
Hey. Our cut to pay back the buy-in.
去见Daphne 然后我们就结束了
Meet Daphne, and then we're done.
嘿 是的
Hey. Yeah.
我们要谈谈今晚的事吗?
We gonna talk about what happened tonight?
你破坏了掩护
You broke cover.
哦 我只是...
Oh, I just got...
陷入了那个时刻 这就是全部
caught up in the moment. That's all.
我们不能假装这没有发生 宝贝
We can't pretend this isn't happening, babe.
我们不能只是将它带走
We can't just will it away.
我知道这一点 你知道吗
I know that. Do you?
我很好 好吗
I'm good. Okay?
嘿 我们刚刚拿走了1000万美元 弗兰尼
Hey, we just walked off with $10 million, Frannie.
来吧 不可能有那么大的损失
Come on. Can't be slippin' that much.
嘿 谢谢你的电♥话♥
Hey. Thanks for calling.
康纳两小时后就要上飞机了
Connor's in the air in two hours.
有报告说他的飞机正在加燃料
Got a report that his jet is being fueled
因为是国际航♥班♥ 所以联邦调查局的人都退出来了
for an international flight, so the FBI's standing down.
哦,不,你们没机会扮演警♥察♥和强盗?
Oh, no, you boys didn't get to play cops and robbers?
但是 说真的 为什么大老远跑到华盛顿来
But, seriously, why come all the way to D. C.
却又折返回来
Only to turn right back around?
肯定还有其他原因
There has to be more to it.
这就是为什么我想我们要跟着他去机场
Which is why I figured we'd follow him to the airport.
你是最棒的 维克
You're the best, Vik.
别让我脸红
Don't make me blush.
这到底是什么
The hell is this?
该死的
Damn it.
出来了 现在
Out. Now.
你可以把面具拿下来 我已经知道你是谁了
And you can take the mask off. I already know who you are.
他在那里
There he is.
啊 好吧 你知道 当我发现
Ah, well, you know, when I found out
Daphne和那个骗我钱的人是一伙的
that Daphne was workin' with the man who ripped me off,
踢球的感觉 你知道吗
kick in the balls that felt like, you know?
哦 不 但它让你的口袋里的钱变多了 不是吗
Oh, no. But it kept your pockets fat, didn't it?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
很好 现在 是的
Very well now, yeah.
这包括达芙妮和我的交易
That covers the deal Daphne and I had.
你和我 我们就这样了
You and me, we're done.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
没有比这更真实的话了 孩子
Never truer words spoken, son.
这就是了
There it is.
这就是达芙妮的秘密收入来源
That's Daphne's secret revenue stream.
你在做什么 我的工作
What are you doing? My job.
这足以让Connor入狱
This is enough to put Connor away.
逮捕Connor是一个短期的胜利
Arresting Connor is a short-term win.
要从大局考虑
Think bigger picture.
你知道 我不知道你的父亲会说什么
You know, I wonder what your father's gonna say,
你插手了你姐姐的生意
you steppin' in on your sister's business.
我的意思是 我猜想你会保留
I mean, I'm guessing you're gonna keep
所有这些都是你自己的 对吗
all this for yourself, right?
我的意思是,很明显,
I mean, it's just kind of obvious
他从来没有真正信任过你来管理事情,
he never really trusted you to run things,
所以他把他的女儿带进来
so he brings his daughter in,
让她在你做不到的地方站出来 对吗
has her step up where you couldn't, right?
你的嘴能不能不动 孩子
Does your mouth ever stop movin', son?
让我问你 康纳 你知道那句话吗
Let me ask you, Connor, you know that saying,
"每个国王都有一个继承人和一个备胎"
"Every king has an heir and a spare"?
我看到的是哪一个
Which one am I lookin' at?
看起来我们有一个尾巴
Looks like we got a tail.
好吧 直到下一次 嗯
Well, until next time, eh?
是的
Yeah.
该死的
Damn it!
好了 他们来了
Okay, here they come.
和一个骗我们钱的人一起工作
Workin' with a man who ripped us off?
这就是他们在商学院教给你的 嗯
Is that what they taught you in business school, huh?
你知道 我不确定爸爸会怎么想
You know, I'm not sure how Daddy's gonna feel
我不知道爸爸会怎么看你和他之间的关系
about how you've been runnin' things with him away.
康纳 我以为我们达成了共识
Connor, I thought we had an understanding.
好吧 那你就是个傻瓜
Well, then you're a fool.
但是 谢谢你的一千万
But thanks for the 10 mill.
你不只是在这里坑害我
You're not just screwing me over here.
这是我们家族的生意
This is our family's business.
你不是这个家庭的一员
You're not part of this family.
你从来都不是
You never have been.
而且 现在 你唯一剩下的朋友
And, now, the only friend that you have left
只是一些二流子的骗子
is just some two-bit shyster.
我相信他一定会找到办法的
And I'm sure he's gonna find a way
再赚一千万
to make another 10 mill.
所以在这期间...
So in the meantime...
你想要我的东西吗 姐姐?
you want what's mine, sister?
来拿吧
Come and get it.
而他就这样拿走了
And he just took it.
我很幸运 他没有杀了我
I'm lucky he didn't kill me.
但是 我的意思是 那是...
But, I mean, that's...
还没有结束
not the end of it.
我可能...
I might...
我可能会被抓
I mighta gotten made.
被谁 联邦调查局的人
By who? Feds.
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus.
呃 我想他们在跟踪康纳
Uh, I think they were followin' Connor.
他们看到了你的脸
They saw your face?
没有 没有 我把面具拿下来了
No. No, I had the mask down.
那么 他们会怎么知道是你
So how would they make you?
只是一种感觉
Just a feeling.
你知道 只是一种不好的感觉
You know, just a bad feeling.
你可能只是多疑了
You're probably just being paranoid.
嘿 来吧 伙计们 是啊
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表