剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
Duchess out of the study.
我以为助理应该去
I thought the assistant was supposed
修理保险丝
to be fixing the fuse.
我也是
So did I.
你知道 我想我迷路了
You know, I think I'm lost.
手
Hands.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
我在找子板
I was looking for the sub panel.
你认为我有多蠢
How stupid do you think I am?
是啊 哦 好吧
Yeah, oh, okay.
这是什么 什么
What is this? What?
你为什么要碰我的助手
Why are you touching my assistant?
逮到他在这里偷看
Caught him snooping around in here.
好吧,你们做得很好。
Well, you guys do well for yourselves.
他是干净的
He's clean.
总之 对于下一个镜头, 我在想关于楼梯
Anyway, for the next shot, I'm thinking staircase,
我在想关于影子
I'm thinking shadows.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
不会再有下一个镜头了
There will be no more next shot.
我们到此为止了
We're done here.
我很抱歉, 米洛斯
I'm so sorry, Milos.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
应该道歉的是你的丈夫
It is your husband who should apologize.
我的下一个镜头将是我的杰作
My next shot was going to be my masterpiece.
别担心 查理
Don't worry about it, Charlie.
我们会想出办法的
We will figure something out.
或者达芙妮可以等待她的第一部作品
Or Daphne can wait for her first installment.
她不用等了
She's not gonna have to wait.
嗨
Hi.
你这个鬼鬼祟祟的家伙
You sneaky bastard.
"你可以指望的遗产"
"A legacy you can count on."
这到底是什么意思
What does that even mean?
你不仅仅是一个名字 大卫
You're more than a name, David.
你是一个政♥治♥王朝的一部分
You are part of a political dynasty.
另外 在关注小组的测试中反应强烈
Plus, it tested through the roof at the focus group.
也许这就是问题所在
Maybe that's the problem.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
如果大卫有一个真实性问题
If David has an authenticity problem,
也许是因为你在试图把他变成
maybe it's because you're trying to turn him
民调结果很好的候选人
into the candidate who polls well
而不是他自己的候选人
instead of the candidate he is.
你知道他们是怎么说理想主义的吗
You know what they say about idealism?
没有现实主义 它就无能为力
It's impotent without realism.
很确定她刚刚引用了尼克松的话
Pretty sure she just quoted Nixon.
似乎是的
Seems right.
很抱歉在工作时伏击你
Sorry about ambushing you at work.
不用道歉
Don't be.
这只是...工作压力很大
It's just... Work's been stressful.
我听到了
I hear that.
我可以喝上一杯
I could use a drink.
哦,别这样。我们一定
Oh, come on. We must have drank
在青少年时期喝了他们一半的收藏葡萄酒。
half their wine collection as teenagers.
他们怎么可能没有注意到呢
How could they not have noticed?
有时你会看到你想看到的东西
Sometimes you see what you wanna see.
嘿 谢谢你早些时候支持我
Hey, thanks for having my back earlier.
还有 如果你决定加入我的团队
And hey, if you decide to come on board
作为我的竞选策略师...
as my campaign strategist...
大卫
David.
这不只是因为你很聪明
It's not just because you're brilliant
能把别人无法理解的东西弄明白
at making sense of stuff no one else can.
你不明白 这是因为你是
You don't understand. It's because you're
这个家庭中唯一的
the one person in this family
真正支持我的人
who actually has my back.
大卫 我并不真的为物流公♥司♥工作
David, I don't really work for a logistics firm.
我为政♥府♥工作 和你一样
I work for the government, same as you.
花样年华物流公♥司♥只是一个幌子 是一个...
Pattern Logistics is just a front for a...
一个高度保密的政♥府♥机构
A highly secretive government agency.
不可能
No way.
这就是为什么我如此隐蔽
It's why I'm so private.
这就是为什么我把我的房♥间分得那么开
Why I keep my compartments so compartmentalized.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
这很好 你让我进去
This is nice, you letting me in.
顺便说一句 你一直都是这样的
And for the record, you were always like this.
也许你只是找到了一份适合你的工作
Maybe you just found a job that suited you.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
这只是工作的一部分
It was just part of the job.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
你真的要站在那里 告诉我
You're gonna really stand there and tell me
你不喜欢她对你献殷勤
you didn't enjoy having her fawning all over you?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
我说这只是工作的一部分
I said it was just part of the job.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
嘿 这不是我的错 我仍然得到了它
Hey, it's not my fault. I still got it.
嘿 她没有大惊小怪地下去了吗
Hey, did she go down without a fuss?
是的 大部分 嘿 爸爸
Yeah, mostly. Hey, Pop,
你得停止教她
you gotta stop teaching her
手法的事 好吗
the sleight of hand stuff, okay?
这孩子又把我的钱包拿走了
Kid lifted my wallet... again.
对公爵夫人做得很好
Good job with Duchess.
是啊
Yeah.
嗅觉灵敏 是吧
Sniffed that one out quick, huh?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
我想我们有一个问题
I think we have a problem.
我们刚偷的项链里的钻石
The diamond in the necklace we just stole
是以前被盗的
is already stolen.
什么
What?
所以它被称为黑奥洛夫
So it's called the Black Orlov,
它早在19世纪就被从一个印度教寺庙
and it was stolen from a Hindu temple
里偷出来
back in the 19th century.
在整个历史上 它被转手过很多次
It's changed hands a bunch of times throughout history.
现在它落到了我们这里
And now it's ended up in ours.
是的 但我们怎么能把被盗的钻石销赃呢
Yeah, but how are we supposed to fence
一个被盗的钻石
a stolen diamond?
我不知道我们在说什么
I don't know what we're talking about.
达芙妮预计会有六位数的收入
Daphne's expecting mid-six figures.
这条项链是我们唯一得到的东西
This necklace is the only thing we've got.
不 我们得到的是一个被盗的古物
No, what we've got is a stolen antiquity.
它是合法的无价之宝
It is legit priceless,
但就像妈妈说的 我们不能卖♥♥掉它
but like Ma said, we can't sell it.
好吧 如果有一种方法
Okay, what if there's a way
我们可以把我们的蛋糕也吃掉呢
that we can have our cake and eat it too?
是吗 你在想什么
Yeah? What are you thinking?
你
You.
你在找一条项链
You looking for a necklace?
真正的那条在哪里
Where is the real one?
它很安全
It's safe.
我不能相信这一点。 什么
I can't believe this. What,
说我偷了你的项链
that I stole your necklace
还是说我是来把它卖♥♥给你的
or that I'm here to sell it back to you?
老实说 这不是我想的
Honestly, this is not how I thought
那样玩下去
it was gonna go down.
但是一旦我意识到它实际上是被偷了...
But once I realized that it was actually stolen...
它不是偷来的
It wasn't stolen.
那是一份礼物
It was a gift.
一份礼物 嗯
A gift? Hm.
你知道 据我所知 礼物通常是不会被清洗的
You know, last I checked, gifts aren't normally laundered.
但是你知道 礼物 贿赂,土豆,马铃薯
But you know, gift, bribe, tomayto, tomahto,
不管你怎么称呼它
whatever you wanna call it.
你的俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头朋友没有提到的是
What your Russian oligarch pal failed to mention
那条项链实际上是
was that that necklace is actually
一个被掠夺的文物 一个印度政♥府♥
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表