剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
your alias on the dark web they get a hit.
好了 先生们 请出示你们的牌
All right, gentlemen, please show your cards.
对不起 我不知道这张牌是否好
I'm sorry, I didn't know if this one was good.
好了 现在都好了
Well, it's all right now.
我很感激你
I appreciate you.
你能帮我把这个打包吗 谢谢你
You'll pack this up for me? Thank you.
兑现了吗
Cash out?
我想你比他
I think you played him
玩的更好,我的男人。
more than the game itself, my man.
Robert Renway
Robert Renway.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
我们在同一个圈子里运行 是的 所以我听说
We run in the same circles. Yeah, so I hear.
- 嗯 嗯 你在城里呆了多久
- Mm-hmm. How long you in town?
几天吧 也许更短 如果我没有找到
Few days. Maybe less if I don't find
更多的行动 而不是这些低级的游戏
more action than these low-rent games.
我在寻找一些更高的赌注 你知道吗
I'm lookin' for some higher stakes, you know?
别逼他太紧 查理
Don't push him too hard, Charlie.
是的 我听你的
Yeah, I hear you.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
Nice to meet you, bro.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
好吧 看看光明的一面
Well, look at the bright side.
至少你会带着一百万美元离开
Least you walk away with a million bucks.
希望能在那里见到你
Hope to see you there.
你好
Hi.
我爸爸很容易
My dad'll be easy.
你要注意的是 呃 我妈妈
It's, uh, my mom you'll have to watch out for.
她是个戴着天鹅绒手套的铁拳头
She's an iron fist in a velvet glove.
和测谎仪没什么区别
No different than a polygraph.
说得好
Touché.
艾玛
Emma?
我们来了
Here we go.
查理 我想让你见见我的父母
Charlie, I want you to meet my parents,
格雷斯和乔-希尔 你好 查理-尼古拉蒂
Grace and Joe Hill. Hi. Charlie Nicoletti.
很高兴终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
你在这里有一个美妙的家
Wonderful home you have here.
砖块通过努力工作粘在一起
Bricks stuck together by hard work.
那么 查理 你是做什么的
So, Charlie, what do you do?
和我的家人在巴尔的摩拥有一家酒吧
Own a bar with my family in Baltimore.
爸爸总是说 小企业
Dad's always saying small business
是我们国家的骨干
is the backbone of our country.
我们去喝一杯吧 查理
Let's get a drink, Charlie.
我有很多问题要问这个人
I have so many questions for the man
我的女儿一直在隐藏
that my daughter has been hiding.
妈妈 如果他五分钟内不回来
Mom, if he's not back in five minutes,
我就派人来帮忙
I'm sending help.
她在努力
She's trying.
不要对你的母亲这么苛刻
Don't be so hard on your mother.
我知道 这只是 嗯...
I know. It's just, um...
这个人是不同的 你知道吗
this one's different, you know?
那是谁
Who's that?
水中的鲨鱼
Shark in the water.
这是给你的
Here's to you.
请确保你的注意力集中在...
Make sure you're focused on the...
打扰一下 很高兴见到你
Excuse me. Nice to meet you.
克莱尔-福克斯来了 她想和你谈谈
Claire Fox is here, and she wants a word.
你知道什么事吗
Do you know about what?
没有什么是免费的 大卫
Nothing's for free, David,
尤其是克莱尔-福克斯的支持
especially Claire Fox's support.
希尔参议员 太久没见了
Senator Hill. It's been too long.
但我必须说 整个 "冬天的狮子 "的氛围
But I must say, the whole "Lion in Winter" vibe
真的很适合你
really suits you.
还在为邪恶帝国进行游说吗
Still lobbying for the evil empire?
哦 拜托 枪♥支♥和烟草是如此的早熟
Oh, please. Guns and tobacco are so early aughts.
你知道我的 我的手在很多锅里都有
You know me, I have my hand in a lot of pots.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
嗯,我想和这位即将
Well, I wanted to get some face time
成为华盛顿州初级参议员
with the soon-to-be junior senator
的人见个面。
from Washington state.
你一定很自豪
You must be so proud.
不能再骄傲了
Couldn't be prouder.
再来一杯 请吧 谢谢你
Another one? Please. Thank you.
埃内斯托
Ernesto?
哇
Wow.
现在 我只是没有想到你是这样的人
Now, I just did not peg you for the kind of guy
会和这些K街的雅皮士打交道
that'd be rubbin' elbows with these K Street yuppies.
我几乎没有认出你来
I almost didn't recognize you.
几乎认不出自己
Barely recognize myself
穿着这些破衣服,你知道吗?
in these rags, you know?
但你必须穿上方格西装
But you gotta put the square suit on
来和这些政♥治♥人物做生意
to do business with these political types.
当然 是悄悄地 你明白的 对吗
Quietly, of course. You understand, right?
哦 我明白了
Oh, I got ya.
对了解下一代决策者
It's always helpful to know
是很有帮助的
the next generation of decision-makers.
你明白我的意思吗 是这样的
You know what I mean? It is.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
罗伯特-伦威 艾玛-希尔
Robert Renway. Emma Hill.
你们俩是怎么认识的
How do you two know each other?
呃 我们不认识 我们刚认识
Uh, we don't. We just met.
说到我们对大卫的印象如何深刻
Talking about how impressed we are with David
还有 呃 饮料 嗯
and, uh, the drinks. Hmm.
查理看起来不错 你不觉得吗
Charlie seems nice, don't you think?
艾玛几乎容光焕发
Emma's practically glowing.
你喜欢他吗 有什么不喜欢的呢
You like him? What's not to like?
他很英俊 很聪明
He's handsome, smart,
在这群人中很有分量
holds his own in this crowd.
对我来说有点太光滑了
Bit too smooth for my taste.
哦 拜托 当我们相遇时 你也不缺乏
Oh, please. When we met, you had no shortage
野心和魅力
of ambition or charisma either.
你们两个比你想象的更相似
You two are more similar than you think.
哦 他来了 时势造英雄
Oh, there he is. Man of the hour.
福克斯小姐 我们终于见面了
Miss Fox. We finally meet.
今晚的投票率很高
It's a great turnout tonight.
让自己与合适的人保持一致
It's amazing what aligning yourself
所能取得的成就令人惊叹。
with the right people can accomplish.
的确如此
Indeed.
这使我想到了我在这里的原因
Which brings me to why I'm here.
我想向你们介绍珍妮弗-韦斯特
I wanted to introduce you to Jennifer West.
她很聪明 很有见地
She's bright, insightful,
我认为她会成为你的竞选团队中的一个重要成员
and I think she'd make a great addition to your campaign.
哦
Oh.
真的 那真是太棒了
Really, that's fantastic.
啊 查理
Ah, Charlie.
我妻子一直在赞美你
My wife's been singing your praises.
我真是受宠若惊 我是说 她显然有很好的品味
I'm flattered. I mean, she obviously has great taste.
你很擅长这个 不是吗
You're good at that, aren't you?
总是知道该说些什么
Always knowing just what to say.
这是工作的一部分
Part of the job.
你知道,只是在聊天。
You know, just holding conversations.
对...
Right...
作为一个酒保
as a bartender.
你不太喜欢我
You don't like me very much.
好吧 叫它职业责任
Well, call it a professional liability,
但我对那些
but I'm wary of anyone
总是有正确答案的人很警惕。
who always has all the right answers.
嗯 好吧 酒保 政♥治♥家
Hmm. Well, bartender, politician,
我们都只是给人们他们想要的东西 对吗
we're all just giving people what they want, right?
你认为我们是一样的吗
You think we're the same?
我来到这个国家 一无所有
I came to this country with nothing,
努力工作才有今天的成就
worked hard to get where I am.
如果我说我不希望她得到更多 那就是撒谎
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表