剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
Fine. Come with me.
我们可以在这里看一下吗
Can we take a look over here?
那是我停放垃圾车的地方
That's where I park my junkers.
它不会在下面
It wouldn't be down there.
是的 我还是想看一看
Yeah, I'd still like to take a look.
哦
Oh.
是查理
It's Charlie.
嗯 我给他回电♥话♥
Mm, I'll call him back.
不 去吧 拿着它
No, go ahead and take it.
这些车哪里都不会去
These cars aren't going anywhere.
没错
True.
嘿 你 嘿
Hey, you. Hey.
我知道你在工作 我很抱歉
I know you're at work, I'm sorry.
我只是 呃...
I just, uh...
我想听听你的声音
I wanted to hear your voice.
发生了什么事 酒吧的事
What's going on? Stuff with the bar?
是的 是的 类似的事情
Yeah, yeah, something like that.
嘿 我在想...
Hey, I was thinking...
来个小假期怎么样
what about a little stay-cation?
今晚 逃离几个小时 只有你和我
Tonight, escape for a few hours just you and me.
是的 这听起来不错 - 很好
Yeah, that sounds great. - Great.
8点在兰斯顿见我
Meet me at the Langston at 8:00.
是的 好的 我会去的
Yeah, okay. I'll be there.
这是个约会 一会儿见
It's a date. See you soon.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
看起来很熟悉
Looks familiar.
我不是在利用他 你知道吗
I wasn't using him, you know?
我是说 聚会很有趣
I mean, the parties were fun.
这种生活方式
The lifestyle.
我的家境并不富裕 但是...
I didn't come from much, but...
我真的以为我们有什么
I really thought we had something.
而现在 我只是觉得自己像个傻瓜
And now, I just feel like a fool.
你是对的 你说的
You were right, what you said.
女人总是要付出代价的
That the woman always pays the price.
给你一个忠告
A word of advice.
这可能很难 但让过去的事情成为过去
It may be hard, but let the past stay the past.
我敢打赌 在你的工作中 你会看到
Bet you see a lotta people with regrets
很多有遗憾的人
in your line of work.
嘿 你打算用这些照片做什么
Hey, what are you gonna do with those photographs?
我问你 因为我有个孩子 我真的不...
I'm asking 'cause I got a kid, and I really don't...
我不知道你是谁 也不知道你想做什么
I don't know who you are or what you're angling for,
但你的可悲故事需要改进
but your sob story needs work.
出去
Get out.
不要再给我打电♥话♥了 记住
Don't ever call me again, and remember,
我在你身上得到的比你在我身上得到的更多
I have more on you than you have on me.
而你只是把煎饼滑到盘子里
And you just slide the pancake onto the plate.
然后砰的一声
And boom.
你就完成了
You're done.
我爸爸总是称这是冠军的晚餐
My dad always called this the dinner of champions.
对不起 这太蹩脚了
Sorry, that was lame.
我们能再去吗
Can we go again?
这很好
It was great.
整个要点是在小事上建立联♥系♥
The whole point is connecting over the little things.
嘿 你想尝尝吗
Hey, you wanna try some?
我不能让好的泡菜饭浪费掉
I can't let good kimchi-jeon go to waste.
去吃吧
Go for it.
就像这样 好的 很好
Just like that. Yup. Perfect.
啊 好的
Ah! Okay.
和浸泡
And dip.
嗯 嗯
Mm, mm.
很烫
It's hot.
希望我没有 呃
Hope I didn't, uh,
与你的团队保持一致。
step on any toes with your team before.
我知道他们只认为我是来帮忙的
I know they only think I'm here as a favor.
嘿 我选择雇用你
Hey, I chose to hire you.
我只是很难相信
I just have a hard time believing
人们真的想让我坐在桌边
people really want me at the table.
事实是 我的大部分工作都是
The truth is, I got most of my jobs
我父母帮忙找来的
from my parents calling in favors.
听着 我仍然怀疑我在这里是因为我赢得了它
Listen, I still doubt I'm here because I earned it.
有时我认为即使是我自己的团队也
And sometimes I think even my own team
没有看到我是谁 没有看到我做过什么
doesn't see me for who I am or what I've done.
我的父母可以让我参加任何运动
My parents could've got me on any campaign,
而我选择了你
and I chose yours
是因为你是谁
because of who you are.
因为我相信你
Because I believe in you.
也许现在是时候让团队的其他人看到真正的你了
Maybe it's time the rest of the team sees the real you.
我当然喜欢他
I certainly like him.
不,爸爸,我说了大概十秒钟,
No, Pop, what I said is for like ten seconds,
我以为他让我
I thought he made me.
你不应该即兴发挥
You shouldn't have improvised.
我们有一个计划 没有成功 对吗
We had a plan. Didn't work, right?
我们在贝勒有一次机会 我抓住了机会
We had one shot with Baylor. I took it.
但这就是你受伤的原因 嘿
But that's how you get hurt. Hey.
进展如何 哦 很好
How'd it go? Oh, it's fine.
会好起来的 我调换了车牌
It's gonna be fine. I swapped the plate,
然后我打电♥话♥给你在海关办公室的朋友
and then I called your boy over at Customs Office
确保新的车牌能在离巴尔的摩很远很远的地方找到
to make sure the new plate pings far, far from Baltimore.
好的 这应该能让联邦调查局的人不找我们麻烦
Good. That should keep the feds off our asses.
嘿 和贝勒谈得怎么样了 他上钩了吗?
Hey, how'd it go with Baylor? He take the bait?
嗯 他在我们离开房♥间前就把电♥话♥关掉了
Um, so he nuked the phone before we got out of the room,
但我能说话进入他的车。
but I was able to talk my way into his car.
他差一点就成功了 不 他没有
He almost made her. No, he didn't.
我不应该离开 不 我可以处理这个问题
I shouldn't have left. No, I could've handled that.
嘿 我处理了它 我得到的东西
Hey, I handled it, and I got something.
喔 耶 伯德
Whoo! Yay, Bird.
好吧 他有这把钥匙
Okay, so he had this key.
是贝尔森的 上面印的是RMO32
Make was Belson. Printed on it was RMO32.
所以我把它给了我的伙计斯托什
So I gave it to my guy Stosh to see what businesses
看看该地区有哪些企业使用该品牌和该型号♥的储物柜
in the area use that brand and that locker model.
因为在他把电♥话♥打爆之前
Because before he nuked the phone,
他用这个老式的间谍相机拍摄了
he took all of these photos of the blackmail
所有这些勒索的照片
with this old-school spy camera.
这家伙是个十足的卢德分子 所以等一下
The guy's a total Luddite. So wait a minute.
所以你在想贝勒的黑皮书
So you're thinking that Baylor's black book
其实是实体的 而不是数字的
is actually physical, not digital.
是的 而且藏在这些储物柜中的一个
Yeah and hidden in one of these lockers.
准备好在一个非常大的干草堆里找一根针了吗
Ready to look for a needle in a very large haystack?
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
好吧 听着 嗯
Okay, look, um,
我和艾玛有约 所以让我给她打电♥话♥取消
I had plans with Emma, so let me call her and cancel.
然后我们就卷起袖子 开始行动
And then we'll roll our sleeves up and get going.
停止 哇哦
Stop. Whoa.
去和你的女朋友呆在一起吧
Go spend time with your girlfriend.
好的 我们会标记你明天回来
Yeah. We'll tag you back in tomorrow.
我们得到这个
We got this.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我很好 爸爸 不应该即兴发挥的
I'm fine, Pop. Shouldn't have improvised.
战马上没有什么问题了
Nothing on the Charger.
但现在我对我的下一个汽车租赁有了一些想法
But now I got some ideas for my next car lease.
这是辆性感的车 你知道吗
This is a sexy car. You know what?
让我们这么称它
Let's call it.
你该回家了 我可不想迟到
You should go home, and I don't wanna be late.
和查理的热辣约会
Hot date with Charlie?
我猜他已经克服了测谎仪的问题
Guess he got over the polygraph.
是的 他出乎意料地接受了所有的事情
Yeah, he took it surprisingly well, all things considered.
边境巡逻队发现了那个车牌
Border patrol found that license plate
被遗弃在埃尔帕索外
you were looking for abandoned outside El Paso.
你认为我们的神秘人
You think our mystery man
在越过边境之前把车牌扔掉了?
ditched the plates before crossing the border?
是的 你一直在说 收入流向
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表