剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
No, not me.
他
Him.
你得拿走它们
You got to take 'em.
我没有偷拖鞋
I'm not stealing slippers.
我是一个规则的遵守者
I'm a rule follower.
你看 这个想法是
See, the idea is
要尊重橘子
to respect the orange.
你要把精华抽出来 不要有苦味
You draw the essence out without the bitterness.
也许我们就呆在这里 做这个
Maybe we just stay here, do this.
多久
For how long?
无限期
Indefinitely.
幻想是一回事 查理
Fantasy is one thing, Charlie.
现实是另一回事
Reality is another.
是的
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
听说了蒂娜的事
Heard about Tina.
对不起
Sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
你总是一个有点浪漫的
You were always a bit of a romantic,
即使在七年级。
even in the seventh grade.
听着,你说你有什么线索?
Look, you said you got a line on a thing?
因为我得赶紧补上这最后一课
'Cause I got to make up quick for this last one.
是的 我们有一个客户 一些来自华盛顿特区的豪客
Yeah, we had a client, some high roller from D. C.
你知道这种类型...雇了一些女孩
You know the type... Hired some girls,
很多饮料 很多的摇摆舞... ...
lots of drinks, a lot of big swinging...
是的
Yup.
总之 有一个电视传教士
Anyways, there's this TV preacher,
在阿灵顿经营一个大型教会
runs a megachurch in Arlington.
喝多了 就会下雨
One too many drinks, makes it rain.
大烟囱。我注意到了。
Big stacks. I noticed.
似乎是那种你想知道的人
Seemed like the kind of guy you'd want to know about.
是的 他有
Yeah, he does.
常规交易?
Usual deal?
我挣钱 你也挣钱
I make money, you make money.
嘿 查尔 是的
Hey, Charl. Yeah.
如果有人要为我们其他人提供公平的
If someone's got to level the playing field
竞争环境, 我很高兴这是你
for the rest of us, I'm glad it's you.
来吧 伙计 你必须克服它
Come on, dude. You got to get over it.
她是一个完全自恋的人
She was a total narcissist.
嘿 皮特 你得走了
Hey, Pete, you got to go.
家里的事
Family stuff.
是的 米奇
Yeah, Mickey.
离开这里
Out of here.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad?
楼上 作业
Upstairs. Homework.
总共36小时擅离职守
36 hours total AWOL.
我开始认为你的假未婚妻
I was starting to think your fake fiancée
是你真正的未婚妻 你们两个人
was your real fiancée and the two of you
一起策划了这件事 好了 ,伯迪
planned this thing together. OK, Birdie.
不 妈妈 真的不行
No, Mom, really not OK.
我从未想过要做这么大的工作
I never wanted to do a job this big.
现在,多亏了罗密欧的浪漫盲点,
And now, thanks to Romeo's romantic blind spot,
我们不仅损失了1000万
not only are we out 10 million.
我们已经破产了 好了 好了 够了
We are flat broke. All right. All right, enough.
发生的事情已经发生了
What happened happened.
我们会渡过难关的
We'll get through it.
我们总是这样
We always do.
是啊 爸爸 原谅我 如果我不是真的
Yeah, Pop, forgive me if I'm not really
在一个 "让我们的帮派团结起来 "的心情
in a "let's get the gang back together" mood.
是的 好吧 我知道了
Yeah, OK. I got it.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
我很高兴你回家了
I'm glad you're home.
我很抱歉 爸爸 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Pop. I am.
我会解决这个问题
I'll fix this.
我已经安排好了
I already got something lined up.
现在不要担心这个问题 孩子
Don't worry about that right now, kiddo.
你刚刚被一把匕♥首♥刺穿了心脏
You just took a dagger through the heart.
给它一分钟
Give it a minute.
我们有一分钟的时间吗
Do we have a minute to give?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
621.
621.
鹈鹕箱上的代码
Code on the Pelican case?
今天是奥莉的生日
It's Ollie's birthday.
从她出生那天起 我们就一直使用同样的密♥码♥
Same code we've been using since the day she was born.
你妈妈告诉你了吗 不 她没必要说
Your mother tell you? Nah, she didn't need to.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
这是早期阶段 记忆丧失 就这样吧
It's early stage, memory loss. That's it.
流行 我们不...
Pop. We're not...
这样做
doing this.
所以...
So...
这个记录
this score,
告诉我你在想什么
tell me what you're thinking about.
你觉得从上帝的手中得到什么?
How do you feel about taking from the hand of God?
哦
Oh.
埃文-厄尔三世 又名厄尔牧师
Evan Earle III, aka Pastor Earle.
我们去教堂不能迟到
We cannot be late to church.
他是ILLUMIN-8团契的主任牧师
He's the lead pastor and CEO
和首席执行官
of ILLUMIN-8 Fellowship.
这个家伙 他不是天使
This guy, he is no angel.
让我们看看他在那个教堂里藏了什么
Let's see what he's hiding in that church.
看看里面的情况
Look at the interior.
它比电视上漂亮多了
It's so much prettier than on TV.
你不这么认为吗 亲爱的 哦 我觉得
Don't you think so, honey? Oh, I do.
我是说 真的 哦
I mean, really. Oh!
哦 你还好吗 女士
Oh. Are you OK, ma'am?
是的 谢谢你 我告诉她她太老了
Yes, thank you. I told her she's too old
不适合穿四英寸高跟鞋 但你知道这是怎么回事
for four-inch heels, but you know how it is.
靠近上帝 这就是我说的
Closer to God, that's what I say.
阿门 魔鬼躲藏起来了
Amen. The devil is hiding,
等着掠夺我们羊群中的羔羊
waiting to prey upon lambs of our flock.
厄尔牧师是一位营销大♥师♥......
Pastor Earle is a master marketer...
我的意思是 出版 媒体网络 商品
I mean, publishing, media network, merch.
哦 他们有你喜欢的地方
Oh, they have your favorite place.
哦
Oh.
是的
Yeah.
你知道我有多喜欢那些礼品店
You know how I love the gift shops.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
嘿 伯德, 你在吗
Hey, Bird, you in yet?
伯德,伯德。
Birdie. Bird.
穿上你的内♥裤♥,我来了。
Keep your panties on. I'm coming.
不要绝望 因为通过我们的...
Despair not, for through our...
查理 你得到这个吗
Charlie, you getting this?
- 这里没有...查理
- There is not... Charlie?
一个更人性化的...
A more human...
是的 我正在做
Yup, I'm on it.
比呼吸更重要
Than breathing.
过去几年的上座率一直很平淡
Attendance the last few years has been flat,
但ILLUMIN-8的利润却明显上升
but yet ILLUMIN-8's profits are decidedly up.
深呼吸
Breathe deeply.
平均捐款是10块钱
Average donation is 10 bucks.
深深地付出
And give deeply.
这些人不应该接受
These guys shouldn't be taking in
超过3.5万的布道
more than 35K a sermon.
你看到了吗
You see?
这就是为什么我是一个失效的天主教♥徒♥
This is why I'm a lapsed Catholic.
所以很明显 他们在洗黑钱
So obviously they're laundering money.
从哪里来 不知道
Where from? Don't know.
他的牙齿比威尔科音乐会还白
His teeth are whiter than a Wilco concert.
你喜欢那场音乐会
You loved that concert.
用你口袋里的钱
With money in your pocket.
好吧
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表