剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要:"枕边人"...
Previously on "The Company You Keep"...
那么你是做什么的
So what do you do?
我是一名瑜伽教练
I'm a yoga instructor.
你呢 哦 我
You? Oh, me?
选美皇后变成了火箭科学家
Pageant queen turned rocket scientist.
嗯
Mm.
我儿子对你的提议印象深刻
My son was impressed with your offer.
你说你和康纳是
How did you say you and Connor
如何认识的
came to know one another?
哦 我没有
Oh, I didn't.
我不相信我们能成功
I can't believe we pulled that off.
你明白了吗 我当然拿到了
Did you get it? Of course I got it.
我想我们把这些留着度蜜月用
I'm thinking we keep these for the honeymoon.
你能把冷钱包递给我吗
Can you hand me the cold wallet?
她在说她是谁上对我撒谎了
She lied to me about who she was.
也许我们就呆在这里 做这个
Maybe we just stay here, do this.
幻想是一回事 查理
Fantasy is one thing, Charlie.
现实是另一回事
Reality is another.
我想带你参加那个约会
I wanna take you on that date.
达芙妮-芬奇
Daphne Finch.
马奎尔把她作为某方面的顾问带进来
Maguire brought her in as a kind of consultant.
你欠我们的是你偷的1000万
You owe us the 10 million you stole,
再加上额外的五百万
plus an additional five.
让我们称它为让马奎尔先生
Let's call it the cost of getting
出狱的费用
Mr. Maguire out of prison.
去偷东西吧 查理
Get to stealing, Charlie.
让我们从10万美元开始竞标
Let's start the bidding at $100,000.
我有100,000美元吗 100,000美元
Do I have $100,000? $100,000.
好吧 团队 这个地方简直是
Okay, team, this place is
是在在标记里游泳
practically swimming with marks.
第一个找到的人可以请我喝酒
First one to find one gets a drink on me.
我们拥有一家酒吧 查理 不错的尝试
We own a bar, Charlie. Nice try.
$160,000.
$160,000.
去一次
Going once.
你看上谁了吗
Got your eyes on anyone?
我旁边的竞标者说他在
Bidder next to me says he works
为马来西亚进步基金工作
for the Malaysian advancement fund.
这很有意思
That's interesting.
刚才和这家伙的司机谈过
Just talked to the guy's driver.
他说他的老板正在飞往马尔代夫
Says his boss is flying to the Maldives
今天下午晚些时候
later this afternoon.
我想知道他更喜欢什么
I wonder what he likes better,
海滩还是他们的不引渡政策
the beaches or their non-extradition policy.
他也没有对任何一件物品出价
He also hasn't bid on a single item.
我的猜测是 他在等待大的展示品
My guess is, he's waiting for the big showstopper.
你左边的那个人也是如此
Same goes for the guy on your left.
嘿 伯德 第362号♥举拍的情况如何
Hey, Bird, what's the story on paddle 362?
嗯 不管他是谁 他是用化名登记的
Well, whoever he is, he checked in under an alias.
可能是因为他为锡那罗亚贩毒集团工作
Probably because he works for the Sinaloa cartel.
我们现在要打掉贩毒集团了?
We're knocking off cartels now?
好吧 只要我们有1500万美元的窟窿就可以了
Well, as long as we're in the hole for $15 million.
嘿 伙计们 为别人偷东西很糟糕
Hey, guys, stealing for other people sucks.
嘿 查理 你怎么不把我弄进
Hey, Charlie, what happened to tapping me
他们的路由系统
into their routing system?
是的 我在上面
Yeah, I'm on it.
嘿 伙计 斯蒂芬说他需要你到后台去
Hey, man, Stephen says he needs you backstage.
他看起来很生气
He looks pissed.
谁是斯蒂芬
Who's Stephen?
你在开玩笑 对吗
You're joking, right?
我们正在直播 谢谢你
We are live. Thank you.
你没事吧 伙计
You all right there, pal?
我的老板让我开车带着他们的狗 公爵夫人 到处跑
My boss is have me driving their dog, Duchess, around.
我不想让她因为满身口水
Didn't want her to get on my ass
而惹我生气。
for being covered in slobber.
你的老板是谁
Who's your boss?
他叫埃尔斯沃思
Name's Ellsworth.
真是一对孔雀 这两个人
A real pair of peacocks, those two.
接下来 我们的最后一批货
Next up, our final lot:
一条黑色钻石项链 据说属于
a black diamond necklace rumored to have belonged
罗曼诺夫家族的
to the Romanovs.
我们的起价是30万美元
Our starting bid is $300,000.
我有30万美元吗
Do I have $300,000?
$300,000.$300,000.
$300,000. $300,000.
325,000美元怎么样
How about $325,000?
$325,000.
$325,000.
你能给我35万美元的惊喜吗
Can you surprise me with $350,000?
35万美元
$350,000.
我受不了这种悬念。
I can't stand the suspense.
我们要抢哪一个骗子的钱
Which one of these crooks are we gonna rob?
我们有37.5万美元
We got $375,000.
你能用40万美元打败它吗
Can you beat that with $400,000?
40万美元
$400,000.
去一次
Going once.
两次
Going twice.
50万美元
$500,000.
出价是42.5万美元
The bid was $425,000.
但对你来说 这是个便宜货
But for you, it's a bargain.
甚至以50万成交
Sold for half a million even.
哦 这很奇怪
Oh, that's weird.
所以资金被汇入了一个编号♥的空壳公♥司♥
So the funds are being wired into a numbered shell corp.
为什么这很奇怪
Why is that weird?
因为该公♥司♥的名称
Because the name of the company
是Duchess Incorporated
is Duchess Incorporated.
这不就是他们的狗的名字吗
Isn't that the name of their dog?
所以买♥♥家和卖♥♥家是同一个人
So the buyer and the seller are the same person,
Claude Ellsworth 前驻俄♥罗♥斯♥大使
Claude Ellsworth, former ambassador to Russia.
在这之前 他在石油♥行♥业赚了不少钱
And before that, he made a mint in the oil biz.
一个人卖♥♥掉自己的项链只有一个原因
There's only one reason a guy sells himself
他已经拥有的项链
a necklace he already owns.
为了洗白它 中奖了
To launder it. Bingo.
嗯 这可能是克里姆林宫的回扣
Well, it's probably a kickback from the Kremlin.
这里说埃尔斯沃思帮助解除了
It says here that Ellsworth helped lift
俄♥罗♥斯♥的能源制裁。
Russian energy sanctions.
这就是我们的腐♥败♥买♥♥家 哦 别这样
That's our corrupt buyer? Oh, come on.
不要以貌取人 妈妈
Don't judge a crook by their cover, Mom.
他们以一些旧武器指控把你关在这里,
They're holding you here on some old weapons charge
因为他们知道他们不能
because they know they can't make
让RICO案件继续下去。
a RICO case stick.
想知道我早餐吃了什么吗
Care to know what I ate for breakfast?
这只是一个时间问题 在他们...
It is only a matter of time before they...
水煮蛋和奶粉
Boiled eggs and powdered milk.
但是 不仅仅是我缺乏营养 是吗
But it's not just me that's lacking in nourishment, is it?
还有就是我们的收入来源问题
There's the matter of our revenue stream,
我们的收入来源已经枯竭了 现在我们已经减少了1000万美元
all dried up now that we're down $10 million,
没有分销中心
with no distribution hub.
是的 我很清楚 而且我...
Yes, I am aware. And I...
还有就是我们的竞争对手的问题
There's also the matter of our rivals,
他们现在知道我们已经被联邦调查局盯上了
who now know we're on the FBI's radar.
天知道还有谁的
And God knows who else's.
所以我们要利用这一点来发挥我们的优势
So we use that to our advantage.
通过使我们自己看起来很脆弱来引诱我们的敌人出来
Lure our enemies out by making ourselves look vulnerable.
我们是脆弱的
We are vulnerable.
也许我应该把康纳叫来
Maybe I should call in Connor.
也许你应该
Maybe you should.
需要我提醒你吗
Need I remind you?
他是你在这里的原因
He is the reason you're in here.
也许如果你的儿子少花点时间在健身房♥里
Perhaps if your son spent less time in the gym
而多花点时间审查仓库的交易...
and more time vetting that warehouse deal...
那是康纳的交易
It was Connor's deal,
但这都是你伟大计划的一部分
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表