剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah, you've been saying that the revenue stream
将揭开马奎尔家族的下一步行动
would uncover the Maguires' next move.
这也证实了我们的情报
And this confirms our intel
康纳正在与贩毒集团进行合作
that Connor is making in-runs with the cartels.
我们需要重新安置一些人员
We'll need to relocate some personnel.
重新安排, 是的
Relocate? Yeah.
我建议由你来监督这次行动
I'm gonna make a recommendation that you oversee the operation.
我听说我们的华雷斯分局很不错
I hear great things about our Juárez station.
外交掩护 国际行动
Diplomatic cover, an international operation,
真正的行动
real action.
我还差一个蜜罐就能完成我的遗愿清单
I'm a honeypot away from finishing my bucket list.
艾 这是巨大的
Em, this is huge.
是的
Yeah.
巨大的
Huge.
我很惊讶你在这里
I'm surprised you're here.
我以为你的乐队有一个演出
I thought your band had a gig.
哦 是的 呃 旅游巴士坏了
Oh, yeah the, uh, the tour bus broke down,
所以我在这里又呆了一晚
so I'm here for another night.
对你来说很幸运
Lucky for you.
我希望我没有打扰到你
I hope I'm not interrupting.
我知道你明天有你的植物学研讨会
I know you have your botany symposium tomorrow.
这是一个......日益严重的问题
It's a... growing problem.
很好
Nice.
你在这里
You're here.
我在这里
I'm here.
我很高兴我们这样做
I'm glad we're doing this.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
是的 我想我们都需要它
Yeah, I think we both needed it.
你有没有想过我们会在哪里
You ever think about where we'd be
如果我们没有在那个时候坐在那个酒吧
if we hadn't sat at that bar at that moment?
哈 我试着不去想它
Ha. I try not to think about it.
和我一起去墨西哥吧
Come to Mexico with me.
太好了
Great.
我给私人飞机加油 你带香槟
I'll gas up the private jet, you bring the champagne.
不 查理 我是认真的
No, Charlie, I'm serious.
为什么是墨西哥
Why Mexico?
嗯 我... ... 说不清楚
Well, I... can't say exactly.
哦 你... 你在工作
Oh, you... you're working.
明白了
Got ya.
听着 我...
Look, I...
说实话 如果我老板两个月前问我
Honestly, if my boss had asked me two months ago,
我就不会犹豫了
I wouldn't have hesitated.
我知道这很冲动
And I know it's impulsive,
这不是我 但问题是... ...
which is so not me, but the thing is...
你不在我身边 我已经睡不着了
I already can't sleep when you're not next to me.
我喜欢你
I love you.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
这不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
你不需要解释
You don't need to explain.
这很好 完全没问题 它是...
It's fine. Totally fine. It's...
不 它是如此的好 不 不 不 不
No, it's so fine. No, no, no, no.
我--这不好 艾玛...
I-it's not fine. Emma...
我要走了 请不要走
I'm gonna go. Please don't go.
求你了 艾玛 留下来吧 不 不
Please, Emma, just stay. No.
我不会留下
I'm not gonna stay.
再见 查理
Bye, Charlie.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你 呃 不是应该在
Aren't you, uh, supposed to be
在丝绸床单中醒来的吗
waking up in silk sheets right about now?
不 酒店换成了皮马棉
No, hotel switched to pima cotton.
我不喜欢这种织数
Wasn't digging the thread count.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
夜晚提前结束了
Night ended early.
你得到一个新的锅 是的 当然
You getting a fresh pot? Yeah, sure.
嘿 贝勒的黑名单怎么样了
Hey, so where're we at with Baylor's black book?
我错过了什么 呃 爸爸和我昨晚看了
What'd I miss? Uh, Pop and I got through
清单的一半
about half the list last night.
还有214栋楼有32个或更多的储物柜
There's still 214 buildings to go with 32 or more lockers.
你想把它分开吗
You wanna split it up?
我负责东北区 你负责西北部
I'll take Northeast DC. You take Northwest.
首先 你告诉我你为什么要对我撒谎
First, how 'bout you tell me why you been lying to me.
是的 好的
Yeah, okay.
你一直很奇怪 我一直都很有耐心
You've been weird. I've been patient.
嘿 伯德 我们现在都在经历很多事情
Hey, Bird, we're all going through a lot right now.
哦 别这样
Oh, stop it.
你是我的兄弟 发生什么事了
You're my brother. What's going on?
嗯 艾玛
Hmm. Emma.
我不认为这是要去工作了
I don't think it's gonna work out.
为什么 发生了什么事
Why? What happened?
我们只是太不同了
We're just too different.
她不知道这些事
She don't know about any of this.
我不喜欢对她隐瞒
I don't like hiding it from her.
是的 不过得让它过去
Yeah. Gotta let it go though.
不管我们有过什么 都是过去的事了
Whatever we had, it's in the past.
让过去成为过去
Let the past stay the past.
那是什么
What's that?
我想我知道在哪里可以找到Baylor的黑皮书
I think I know where to find Baylor's black book.
这是我要做的决定
It's my decision to make.
因为我是候选人 不是我父亲
Because I'm the candidate, not my father.
我们可以以后再讨论这个问题
We can discuss this later.
我听说你昨天晚上回家了
I heard you come home last night.
你的住宿假期怎么了
What happened to your stay-cation?
我想我们已经结束了
I think we're done.
为什么 发生了什么事
Why? What happened?
我说了 "我 "字
I said the I word.
而查理没有回嘴
And Charlie didn't say it back.
它只是... ...有点脱口而出 但我...
It just... sorta came out, but I...
还是以为他会...
Still thought he would...
我的意思是 我实际上是靠看人吃饭的
I mean, I literally read people for a living.
我怎么会如此失态
How could I have been so off?
我是如此确定这是真的
I was so sure it was real.
我终于让人进来了
I finally let someone in.
我真的很抱歉 艾
I am really sorry, Em.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
桑顿的校园
Thornton's campus.
Baylor在那里做了多年的教授卧底
Baylor spent years there undercover as a professor.
离他在国会山的肥猫客户只有几分钟的路程
Minutes away from his fat cat clients on Capitol Hill.
他对这个地方了如指掌
He'd know the place inside and out.
所以记得贝勒的钥匙上印有RM
So remember Baylor's key had RM printed on it.
猜猜哪个图书馆有50个论文储物柜
Guess which library has 50 thesis lockers
使用相同钥匙的 雷姆纪念馆
that use that same key? Reim Memorial.
哦 看来你的万福玛利亚计划成功了 伯德
Oh, it looks like your Hail Mary paid off, Bird.
我把布鲁姆教授的灰尘擦掉 这样我就能保持警惕
I'll dust off Professor Bloom so I can keep guard.
我想我还有那件斜纹软呢外套
I think I still got that tweed jacket
躺在这里的某个地方 我想念那个家伙
laying around here somewhere. I miss that guy.
他还在教天文学吗 俄♥罗♥斯♥历史
He still teaching astronomy? Russian history.
最近读了很多托洛茨基的书
Reading a lot of Trotsky lately.
他是一个迷人的人
He's a fascinating man.
好了 当平克教授在看门的时候
Okay, so while Professor Pinko's keeping
我们要做的就是
an eye on the door, all we gotta do
是撬开贝勒的锁 复♥制♥黑皮书
is pick Baylor's lock, copy the black book,
然后在他知道我们在那里之前把它放回去
and then put it back before he ever knew we were there.
哦 就这些吗
Oh, is that all?
不可能是这样的
That can't be it.
你看
Look.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑 这只是一盒缩微胶片
You gotta be kidding me. It's just a box of microfiche?
我的意思是 我们知道他是老派的
I mean, we knew he was old-school,
但这太古老了
but this is ancient.
他必须把它缩小 以便于隐藏
He must shrink it down to make it easier to hide.
那我们要怎么复♥制♥它呢
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表