剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
hiring him can come at a cost.
相信我 我可以负担得起
Believe me, I can afford it.
我不是在说钱
I'm not talking money.
在华盛顿 秘密就是货币 宝贝
In DC, secrets are currency, babe.
他对每个和他做生意的人都有记录
He's got dirt on everyone who gets into business with him.
有传言说他有一本黑皮书
Rumor has it he has a kind of black book,
充满了勒索
but this one's full of blackmail.
你不说
You don't say.
这就是那辆车
That's the car.
我在丢钱后看到的那个人
The guy I saw right after the money drop.
不幸的是 这是唯一的安全摄像头
Well unfortunately, this is the only security cam
在该地区 希望这些图像中的一个
in the area. Hopefully one of these images
能给我们一个完整的车牌
can give us a full plate.
一旦我们确定了达芙妮的新收入来源
Once we ID Daphne's new revenue stream,
我们就可以进入她的经营范围了
we can finally get inside her operation.
并找出为什么她还在巴尔的摩贫民窟里混日子
And find out why she's still slumming it in Baltimore
而康纳却在墨西哥喝着玛格丽特酒
while Connor's sipping margaritas in Mexico.
那辆车肯定还在外面
That car's gotta still be out there.
我们只是需要一个更好的角度 那辆车呢
We just need a better angle. What about that one?
你是要问我你想问的问题吗
Are you about to ask me what I think you about to ask?
梅森 增强xie
Mason, enhance.
就在那里 道奇战马 马里兰车牌
There it is. Dodge Charger, Maryland plate.
狐步 回声 9 4 9 2 11月
Foxtrot, echo, 9, 4, 9, 2, November.
几周前报告被盗
Reported stolen a few weeks ago.
好的
Okay.
好吧 所以他用它来工作
Okay, so he used it for the job,
钱丢了后就丢弃了它。
ditched it after the drop.
调出所有车身修理厂和
Pull up all body shops and
半径50英里范围内的所有车身修理厂和废品回收站
salvage yards within a 50-mile radius.
他不可能永远躲起来
He can't hide forever.
查理
Charlie.
奥托 嘿 你把上次工作中的那辆车处理掉了吗
Otto, hey. Did you chop that car from the last job yet?
那辆战马, 还在这里
The Charger? Still here.
为什么 你想把它再转一圈
Why, you wanna take it for another spin?
不 听着 彻底处理了 好吗
No. Look, scratch chopping it, okay?
我需要你把它压扁
I need you to crush it.
兄弟 那是在削减我的底线
Bro, that's cutting into my bottom line.
如果车被压坏了 我就不能卖♥♥汽车零件了
I can't sell car parts if the car's crushed.
不 不 不 停止 停止
No, no, no. Stop, stop.
我需要你听我说这个 好吗
I need you to hear me on this, okay?
它必须消失 你明白吗
It's gotta disappear. You got it?
你要杀了我 伙计 不过还好
You're killing me, man, but fine.
我会补偿给你的
I'll make it up to you.
是的
Yup.
是关于那辆车吗
Is that about the car?
你为什么突然这么担心
Why are you so worried all of a sudden?
只是小心翼翼的
Just being careful.
嘿 呃 帮我一个忙
Hey, uh, do me a favor.
告诉妈妈把奥利留在
Tell mom to keep Ollie
吉奥叔叔家多住几天
at Uncle Gio's another couple days.
我只是...我想让这最后的工作尘埃落定
I just... I want the dust to settle on this last job.
当然 嗯...
Sure. Um...
是的 说到 呃
yeah, speaking of, uh,
我们最不喜欢的常客刚刚进来了
our least favorite regular just walked in.
求你了 先生 能再给我一些吗
Please, sir, can I have some more?
对不起 你想让我们去骗一个间谍
Sorry, you want us to con a spy?
前间谍
Ex-spy.
他有一本小黑书 可以证明对我有用
He's got a little black book that could prove useful to me.
你知道吗 女士 我已经有点厌倦了
You know what, lady? I'm getting a little tired
你和你的要求 我们的债务已经支付给你了
of you and your demands. Our debt is paid to you.
放松 爸爸 错了
Easy, Pop. Wrong.
因为现在 多亏了你 康纳和我正在争夺
Because now, thanks to you, Connor and I are in a footrace
这个组织的控制权
to control this organization.
而现在 他在墨西哥有1000万美元的先机
And now, he's in Mexico with a $10 million head start.
感谢我们 别在我面前装无辜
Thanks to us? Don't play innocent with me.
我知道你带他来是为了破坏我
I know you brought him in to undermine me.
家庭剧真的不是我们的问题
Family drama's really not our problem.
是的 它是 因为康纳希望你死
Yes, it is, because Connor wants you dead.
你的家人也是
Your family too.
而我是唯一一个阻挠这一切发生的人
And I'm the only one standing in the way of that happening.
好吧 那么...
Okay, so...
我们偷了一本小黑书
we steal a little black book.
把它放在我们身上
Lay it on us.
它属于一个叫约翰-贝勒的修理工
It belongs to a fixer named John Baylor.
这家伙受雇于政客 为他们收拾烂摊子
The guy is hired by politicians to clean up their messes,
毁掉他们的敌人 贿赂告密者
ruin their enemies, pay off whistle-blowers.
你想要他的勒索 现在你开始明白了
You want his blackmail. Now you're catching on.
我喜欢不作死
I like not being dead.
这对你来说有什么真正的价值 嗯
What's the real value in this for you? Hmm?
我是说 你和罪犯打交道 而不是和政客打交道
I mean, you deal with criminals, not politicians.
有什么区别吗
Is there a difference?
听着 如果你 嗯
Look, if you're, um,
担心你的小道德准则
worried about your little moral code,
里面没有一个不脏的人。
no one is in it who isn't already dirty.
这就是你接触贝勒的方式
That's how you reach Baylor.
你想让我们去找一个现实生活中的詹姆斯-邦德
You want us to go after a real-life James Bond
而除了一个电♥话♥号♥码 什么都没有
with nothing to go on but a phone number.
他是一个偏执狂 冷战时期的遗迹
He's a paranoid, Cold War relic
与世界没有任何联♥系♥
with no connection to the world.
这很有趣 对吗
It's fun, right?
看到了吗 我知道你会喜欢挑战
See? I knew you'd like a challenge.
祝你好运 Nicolettis 你会需要它的
Good luck, Nicolettis. You're gonna need it.
好的 约翰-贝勒
All right, John Baylor,
据称是军情六处的前特工
former agent for MI6, allegedly.
在上世纪末 他在桑顿学院卧底当教授
In the late aughts, he was undercover as a professor
在桑顿学院卧底 直到院长揭穿了他的身份
at Thornton College until the dean blew his cover.
军情六处不承认他 发出烧毁通知
MI6 disavows him, sends out a burn notice,
撤销了他的护照 整整九个
revokes his passport, whole nine.
等一下 等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, hold on a second.
这就是我们得到的全部
That's all we got?
我想我不需要把板子拿出来
Guess I didn't need to bring out the board.
盖伊被训练成了隐形人
Guy's trained to be invisible.
他知道如何掩盖自己的踪迹
He knows how to cover his tracks.
而现在 他正在利用这些技能
And now, he's using those skills
从华盛顿最肮脏的人身上获利
to profit off of DC's dirtiest.
看到有人能站起来总是很高兴的
It's always nice to see someone land on their feet.
嘿 爸爸 你在地上有什么发现吗
Hey, Pop, did you get anything on the ground
能让我们回到这家伙的黑名单上吗?
that would lead us back to this guy's black book?
事实证明 监视一个间谍
Turns out that spying on a spy
和你想象的一样困难
is as difficult as you'd expect.
我是说 这家伙的技术是一流的
I mean, this guy's tradecraft is top notch.
他在公共场所会见客户
He meets his clients in public places
那里要么太吵 听不到
where it's either too loud to listen
或者太空旷而无法接近他
or too empty to get close to him.
他使用监视探测路线来跑腿
He uses surveillance detection routes to run his errands.
好吧 所以通常的伎俩是行不通的
Okay, so the usual tricks aren't gonna work.
我们只能把他引向我们
We're just gonna have to lure him to us.
哦 你是说雇佣他
Ooh, you mean hire him.
我在Drakefield的朋友
Buddy of mine at the Drakefield
说那个小雷-蒂普顿明天早上就要走了
said that one Ray Tipton Jr.'s checking out tomorrow morning.
Rtj? 呣
Rtj? - Mm-hmm.
哦 他是一个比他当副总统的爸爸更糟糕的人
Oh, he's a worse human than his dad was a vice-president.
小报上都是这样写的
It's all over the tabloids.
怎么 你从来没有在杂货店里排过队
What? You never stood in line at the grocery store?
嘿 听着 我想RTJ有一个疯狂的夜晚
Well, hey, look, I'm thinking that RTJ had a wild night
他想把它埋起来
that he's gonna want buried.
所以我们给贝勒一个电♥话♥ 给他一些美味的敲诈
So we slip Baylor a phone with some delicious blackmail.
给他更多的污点 让他收集
Give him some more dirt for his collection.
还有一些恶意软件 可以让我访问
Along with some malware that would give me access
他的电脑获得所有文件
to his computer and all his files.
然后他的秘密就成了我们的秘密
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表