剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
刚刚从一位资产人士那里听说,一位身材高大、
Just heard from an asset that a tall, very attractive
非常有魅力的美国女性
American woman has been having sit-downs
与马奎尔的几个当地对手进行了会谈
with several of Maguire's local rivals.
也许她毕竟是想摆脱毒品游戏
Maybe she's trying to get out of the drug game after all.
如果她只是卸载库存
If she were just offloading product,
她就不需要去找多个竞争对手了
she wouldn't need to go to multiple rivals.
这一定是某种游戏 但目的是什么
It must be some kind of play, but to what end?
那么 那边的情况如何
So how's it going over there?
更像是 "见家长"
More of a "Meet the Parents"
还是 "见面会 "的情况
or a "Meet the Fockers" situation?
现在,这更像是一种自行其是的局面。
Right now it's more of a bring it on situation.
查理的妹妹不是一个粉丝
Charlie's sister is not a fan.
哦 该死
Oh, damn.
请确保你伸展
Make sure you stretch.
你一直在躲避我
You've been avoiding me.
呃...
Uh...
你喜欢飞镖吗
You like darts?
他们在斯坦福不玩飞镖
They don't play darts at Stanford.
你已经做完了你的研究
You've done your research.
好吧
Ok.
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you what.
我会玩飞镖 ,你可以问我
I'll play darts, and you can ask me
任何你在网上找不到的东西
whatever you couldn't find on the internet.
太好了
Great.
那么你是在华盛顿州还是华盛顿特区长大的
So did you grow up in Washington State or DC?
都是
Both.
我12岁的时候搬到了华盛顿
Moved to DC when I was 12.
那真是太糟糕了
It was awful.
搬到一个大豪♥宅♥里
Moving into a big mansion?
我打赌
I bet.
你是做什么工作的
What do you do for work?
物流数据分♥析♥员
Logistics data analyst.
嗯 嗯
Uh-huh.
有什么爱好吗
Any hobbies?
坦率地说 我真的没有什么
Honestly, I don't really have any.
我工作很多
I work a lot.
分♥析♥物流
Analyzing logistics.
对 对
Right. Right.
你介意我问你的上一段感情是什么时候吗
Do you mind me asking when was your last relationship?
在我遇到查理那天就结束了
Ended the day I met Charlie.
听着 我明白了
Listen, I get it.
你对你的兄弟有保护意识
You're protective of your brother
在经历了一次盲目的失恋之后
after a blindside heartbreak
和随后的约会 叫嚣着要反弹
and the subsequent hook up that screams rebound.
我也在保护我的弟弟
I'm protective of my brother too.
但要知道 我认为查理真的很特别
But know that I think Charlie is really special.
而且和他在一起的每一刻都比上一刻好
And every moment with him is somehow better than the last.
另外 我可能在斯坦福大学玩过一点飞镖
Also, I may have played a little darts at Stanford.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
好的 后勤部 再来一次怎么样
OK, Logistics, how about a rematch?
这一次我用右手玩
This time I'll play right handed.
你来吧
You're on.
那么我是否通过了家庭测试
So did I pass the family test?
非常顺利
With flying colors.
我喜欢这样 了解他们
I love this, getting to know them,
看看你是做什么工作的
seeing what you do for a living,
更加了解真正的查理-尼古拉蒂
getting to know the real Charlie Nicoletti even more.
安全回家吧
Get home safe.
Jonesy
Jonesy.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我觉得今天是圣诞夜
I feel like it's Christmas Eve,
但我是唯一知道圣诞老人要来的孩子
but I'm the only kid who knows that Santa is coming,
你知道吗
you know?
嘿,你认为我们明天能
Hey, how much do you think we can
把价格提高多少?
bump the price up to tomorrow?
1.5?
1.5?
哦 不
Oh, no.
来吧 也许1.7 1.8。我想
Come on, maybe 1.7, 1.8 I think?
你知道 你把马的价格和赔率联♥系♥起来的想法
You know, your idea of tying the price of the horse
真是个天才
to the odds was a genius.
是的 好吧 你做了繁重的工作
Yeah, well, you did the heavy lifting.
我们只是来领♥取♥我们的分成
We're just here to collect our cut.
这些年来 我已经完成了一些有趣的工作
I've pulled off some fun ones over the years.
你知道的
You know that.
但玛莎是我的杰作
But Martha is my masterpiece.
不知道你是怎么做到的...
Don't know how you do it...
对一个说她爱你的人撒谎
Lying to someone who says she loves you.
我想我做不到。
I don't think I could pull that off.
哦 来吧 查理
Oh, come on, Charlie.
爱情是最古老的骗局
Love is the oldest con around.
你比任何人都清楚这一点
You'd know that better than anyone.
好了 就这样吧
All right, this is it.
在玛莎来之前 我们有几个小时的时间来
We've got a few hours before Martha arrives to pump
提高我们的马的赔率
up the odds on our horse.
我们影响越多的人在Wicked Swift上投♥注♥
The more people we influence to bet on Wicked Swift,
我们得到的钱就越多
the more money we all get.
刚刚以1,000美元的价格买♥♥了1万个Twitter机器人
Just got 10,000 Twitter bots for $1,000 bucks.
它每年都在变便宜
It's getting cheaper every year.
这不完全是安慰
That's not exactly comforting.
对吗
Right?
飞吧 机器人 飞吧
Fly, bots, fly!
我知道我说过12比1
I know I said 12 to 1.
但现在我已经亲眼看到了邪恶的斯威夫特
But now that I've seen Wicked Swift with my own eyes,
我不希望有人给客户提供比8比1更好的价格 好吗
I don't want anyone giving clients better than 8 to 1, OK?
8比1
8 to 1.
如果有人想在邪恶的斯威夫特上获得更好的赔率
If anyone wants better odds on Wicked Swift,
他们就必须到赛马场来
they're gonna have to come to the track
并亲自下注
and lay a bet themselves.
先把我所有的都换成邪恶的斯威夫特
Switch all my parlays to Wicked Swift in first.
我已经听过她的名字太多次了
I've heard her name way too many times
这不是什么好事
for this not to be something.
我不会错过这个机会的
I'm not missing out on this one.
哈
Ha!
保罗纽曼 代托纳(最贵的劳力士)
Paul Newman Daytona?
关好大门
Shut the front door.
同行的鉴赏家 嗯
Fellow connoisseur, huh?
如果你在87年的市场崩溃中还坚持这样做
If you held on to that through the '87 market crash,
那么你一定是个了不起的交易员
you must be one hell of a trader.
我有那么明显吗
Am I that obvious?
不 我只是知道如何发现一个赢家
Nah, I just know how to spot a winner.
欢迎回到巴尔的摩唐斯
Welcome back to Baltimore Downs.
现在离最后一场比赛还有10分钟
It is now ten minutes before the final race.
好吧 最后一个步骤
All right, one last step.
我需要你把他的手♥机♥塞给我30秒
I need you to slip me his cell phone for 30 seconds.
我将调换托管应用程序中的账户号♥码
I will switch account numbers in the Escrow app
这样就不会有你的钱了
so that no money comes from you.
而他的钱则归我们所有
And his money goes to us.
这对你来说只是钱 但这是我的生活
This is just money for you, but it's my life.
好吗
Ok?
没有人让我有过他那样的感觉。
No one has ever made me feel the way he has.
这不可能都是谎言
It can't all be a lie.
玛莎 这正是他想让你感觉到的
Martha, that's exactly how he wants you to feel.
我只是...嘿 宝贝
I just... Hey, babe.
你准备好成为一个马主了吗
Are you ready to be a horse owner?
嘿 是的
Hey, yeah.
你知道吗 弗兰基 我在想:
You know what, Frankie, I was thinking,
如果不买♥♥马
what if instead of a horse,
我们用这些钱去环游世界
we use this money to travel the world?
是吗 从现在开始 我会请一段时间的假
Yeah? I'll take some time off starting now.
我们可以住别♥墅♥和城♥堡♥ 水上平房♥
We can do villas and castles, overwater bungalows,
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表