剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
I came clean to your mother.
我试图结束与克莱尔的关系
I tried to end things with Claire.
当时我还不知道,
I didn't know that, by that point,
她让一些前间谍跟踪我们,并拍照片。
she had some ex-spy tailing us, taking photos.
不用说, 当她迫使我支持她的一个客户的政♥府♥合同时
Needless to say, when she pressed me to support
我就知道了 我别无选择
a government contract for one of her clients,
我没有选择
I had no choice.
爸爸
Dad.
这是我在参议院记录中的一个黑点
It's a black mark of my Senate record.
很久以前 我犯了一个错误
I made one mistake a very long time ago.
现在它不仅可能毁掉你哥哥的事业 而且...
Now it could not only ruin your brother's career but...
这不是你的错 是我的
It's not your fault. It's mine.
为什么有人会给你寄这些东西
Why would someone send you these?
你不是真的从事物流工作 对吗 艾玛
You don't really work in logistics, do you, Emma?
你戒酒多久了
How long have you been sober?
两年 三周 加一天
Two years, three weeks, and one day.
是啊 虽然晚了八年
Yeah, about eight years too late, though.
那是你开始给我打电♥话♥的时候 嗯
That's when you started calling me, huh?
在你的两周年纪念日
At your two-year anniversary.
我告诉过你 我已经改变了
I told you, I've changed.
对我来说没有意义
Doesn't make sense to me.
微波炉 掀背车
Microwaves. A hatchback.
我仍然认为...
I still think...
伯德 他在耍你
Bird, he's playing you.
好吗 只是扮演的角色
All right? Just play the part.
对不起
Excuse me.
我们还在谈论我吗
Are we still talking about me?
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
伯德
Bird.
伯德
Birdie.
哦 你想做什么...
Oh, you want something done...
是的
Yeah.
嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
我知道你不喜欢后现代主义
I know you don't like post-modern,
但我一下子就想到了你
but I instantly thought of you.
至少我想到了它会使我们两个人都很高兴 是吗
At least I thought of how happy it would make both of us, yes?
布伦纳的画已经准备好了它的新家
The Blenner painting is ready for its new home.
我将为交换会预定维斯伯丁酒店
I will book the Vespertine for the exchange.
什么
What?
是的 通常的时间
Yeah, the usual time.
周日晚上10点 再见
Sunday night at 10:00. Bye.
你在这里
There you are.
在欣赏风景吗
Enjoying the view?
伯德 你听到我了吗 我需要帮助
Birdie, do you hear me? I need help.
那是布伦纳
There's the Blenner.
嗨
Hi.
一切都好吗 ,还是你只是想给我一个机会
Is everything okay, or are you just trying to give me the slip?
你知道他根本不把这当做一幅画吗
Do you know he doesn't even think of this as a painting?
布兰纳认为这是一个... ...一个舞台
Blenner thinks of this as a... as a stage.
然后他第一次将红色融入他的作品中
And then he incorporates red in his work for the first time.
这就像是我们被带入
And it's like an invitation to us
到黑白两色中
to consider evolving out of black and white.
我很想念听你谈论艺术
I missed hearing you talk about art.
是的 我怀念谈论它
Yeah, I miss talking about it.
我迫不及待地想知道你对真品的感觉如何
And I can't wait to see how you feel about the real one.
你是什么意思 真品
What do you mean, the real one?
这是假的
It's counterfeit.
看看光线从它身上反射的方式
Look at the way the light reflects off of it.
60年的墨水会吸收更多的光线
60-year-old ink would absorb more light.
但我知道 阿布拉莫夫买♥♥的是真正的布伦纳
But I know that Abramov bought the real Blenner
在三个月前
three months ago.
哦 是的 他可能拥有它 但事实并非如此
Oh, yeah, he may own it, but that's not it.
这是一个高质量的假货 可以肯定的是
It's a high-quality fake, to be sure.
那可能花了他2万块钱
That probably cost him 20K.
但那绝对不是我卖♥♥给他的塞尔登
But that's definitely not the Selden I sold him.
我的意思是 它是 但这不是
I mean, it is, but it isn't.
为什么有人要花那么多钱去购买♥♥原始艺术品
Why would someone go to all the expense of acquiring original art
只是为了制♥造♥和展示赝品
just to make and display the fakes?
而真正的作品在哪里
And where are the real ones?
嘿 查理
Hey, Charlie.
查理 你在哪里
Charlie, where are you?
阳台 阳台 现在
Balcony. Balcony, now.
你好 再一次
Hello, again.
你好 你好 我相信你很喜欢自己
Hello, hello. I trust you're enjoying yourself.
哦 非常好
Oh, very much so.
不过 我刚才听到里面有人说
Although, I did just hear somebody inside say
他们没有伏特加了 所以... ...
they're out of vodka, so...
伏特加酒喝完了...
Out of vodka...
那是不可能的
That's not possible.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你说没有保安
You said there was no security,
所以我想我就顺便把Blenner抢过来
so I thought I'd just drop in and grab the Blenner myself.
没有保安 因为那幅画是假的
There's no security because the painting's fake.
什么 阿布拉莫夫说了一些关于 "维斯伯丁周日活动 "的事
What? Abramov said something about Vespertine Sunday.
Vespertine 那是一个小型的艺术画廊
Vespertine? That's a small art gallery
在费尔顿自♥由♥港
at the Felton Freeport.
那是一个避税天堂
It's a tax haven.
那可能是他保存真正艺术品的地方
It's probably where he keeps his real art.
我自己在那里有一个柜子
I have a locker there myself.
你收到了我的信息
You got my message.
两杯单一麦芽威士忌 不加冰
Two single malts, neat.
我想你会想要一个
I think you're gonna want one.
你知道最亲爱的爸爸的事吗
Did you know about Daddy Dearest?
还是你和我一样惊讶
Or were you just as surprised as I was?
总是那些你最不期望的人
It's always the ones you least expect.
我不知道什么更糟糕 虽然 秘密的事件
I'm not sure what's worse, though, the secret affair
还是伟大的希尔参议员
or the fact that the great Senator Hill
为之在政♥治♥上妥协的事实
compromised himself politically for it.
我只是很高兴知道我不是唯一一个
I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one
有父亲问题的人
with daddy issues.
这是你的, 女士们
Here you are, ladies.
我想我们都可以用这杯酒
I guess we both could use that drink.
你是怎么发现的
How did you find out?
看 让我困惑的是 你努力工作
See, what's confusing for me is you work hard
离开了费城的贫困地区
to get out of a poor Philly neighborhood,
赢得了宾夕法尼亚大学的全额奖学金
earn a full ride to Penn
就为了帮助一帮犯罪分子
just so you can help a bunch of criminals
扩大他们的行动
scale up their operation.
为了什么 爸爸的爱
For what, Daddy's love?
来吧
Come on.
你不是一个黑帮分子 你一点也不像你父亲
You're not a gangster. You're nothing like your father.
像你和你的家人这样的人
People like you and your family
把自己包裹在这层道德权威的面纱里
wrap themselves in this veil of moral authority,
假装是好人
pretending to be the good guys.
但在一天结束时
But at the end of the day,
警♥察♥ 政客 CIA
cops, politicians, CIA,
你们和我一样都是罪犯
you're criminals just like me,
只要适合你们 你们就愿意模糊道德的界限
willing to blur the lines of morality whenever it suits you.
我只是很高兴我现在有照片可以证明这一点
I'm just glad I've got the photos now to prove it.
你想要什么
What do you want?
退一步
Back off.
如果联邦调查局的人继续跟踪我
If the Feds stay on me,
如果我感到你们的调查有任何蛛丝马迹
if I feel any hint of your investigation continuing,
我会揭露你的家人,因为你真的是个骗子。
I will expose your family for the frauds you really are.
你看 艾玛
You see, Emma,
与你不同
unlike you,
我很清楚我是谁
I know exactly who I am.
而且你是对的
And you're right.
我不是我的父亲
I am not my father.
但我是我父亲的女儿
But I am my father's daughter.
而你甚至还没有开始看到我的能力
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表