剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah, none the wiser.
这是真的吗
Is this the real one?
伯德
Birdie.
是的
Yeah.
是的 它是真的
Yeah, it's real.
好的
Okay.
嗯 你为什么以这种方式离开
Um, why did you leave the way you did?
你从来不是那个人
You were never that guy.
也许你应该问问你的父亲
Maybe you should ask your father about that.
伯德
Bird?
帮我解决这个问题
Help me out with this.
是的 当然 我只是 呃...是的
Yeah, sure, I'll just, uh... Yeah.
嗨,我是.....
嘿 伯德
Hey, Bird.
我是奥莉
你干什么
你干什么来地下室
上帝 她是美丽的
God, she's beautiful.
也很聪明
Smart too.
嘿 你学习多久了
Hey, how long you been signing?
哦 呃 我刚刚在网上上了课
Oh, uh, I've just been taking classes online.
我显然不是很流利 但我正在努力
I'm clearly not fluent, but I'm working on it.
呃 告诉伯德再见吧
Uh, just tell Birdie bye.
你肯定会再见到她的 那就自己告诉她吧
Sure you're gonna see her again. So tell her yourself.
对
Right.
你不明白
你不明白你看到的是什么
我是聋子,不是笨蛋
我知道你们欺骗别人
我知道你们欺骗别人并且偷东西
这很复杂
为什么你不能
为什么你不能告诉我真♥相♥
你认为我不该知道吗?
也许我不想让你
也许我不想让你对我失望
我从来都没有
我从来都没有对你失望
你是我的英雄, 妈妈
我只是想让你
我只是想让你对我说实话
好的
好的,不能说谎
不说谎
那是我爸爸吗?
我还能见他吗?
我不知道
我不知道。 可以吗?
进展如何
How's it going?
嗯
Huh.
我正在努力 爸爸
I'm trying, Dad.
我真的在努力
I really am.
如果我做我的工作 大卫的竞选 你的遗产
If I do my job, David's campaign, your legacy,
这个家族的一切努力都会被摧毁
everything this family's worked for is destroyed.
但如果我退缩 坏人就会赢
But if I back off, the bad guys win.
你一直都很清醒
You've always been clear-eyed.
即使在一个小女孩的时候 也是如此
Even as a little girl, things were either
无论是好是坏 是黑是白
good or bad, black or white.
这就是为什么你会成为一个糟糕的政♥治♥家
That's why you would have made a terrible politician.
在政♥治♥上 没有黑与白
In politics, there is no black and white,
只有灰色
just gray.
所以根据我的经验 还有一个答案
So in my experience, there is another answer.
只是你还没有找到而已
You just haven't found it yet.
枪
Guns.
是的
Yeah.
这就是典型的达芙妮
That's classic Daphne.
就在你认为她是最糟糕的时候 她却超越了自己
Just when you think she's the worst, she outdoes herself.
我的意思是 如果联邦调查局发现了这一点
I mean, if the Feds find out about this one,
他们肯定会把我们和她一起拉下水
they're definitely taking us down with her.
说到联邦调查局
Speaking of Feds.
嘿
Hey.
我以为你不想再见到我
I thought you didn't want to see me again.
特拉华州怎么样
How was Delaware?
你看 我不是来逮捕你的
Look. I'm not here to arrest you.
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
那我们要谈什么呢
And what are we talking about?
你和达芙妮
You and Daphne.
她怎么了
What about her?
帮我把她拿下
Help me take her down.
现在你想让我成为一个罪犯
Now you want me to be a criminal.
什么...... "黑白分明 "是怎么回事
What... what happened to "as black and white as it gets"?
我为什么要帮你做这件事
Why should I help you with this?
因为不管你喜不喜欢 我们都需要对方
Because like it or not, we need each other.
如果你来为我工作 作为我的资产
If you come work for me as my asset,
我就会保护你的家人 而你也会帮我保护我的家人
I'll protect your family while you help me protect mine.
是的 好的
Yeah, okay.
但达芙妮陷入了一些相当沉重的事情中。
But Daphne's gotten into some pretty heavy stuff.
所以如果我为你做这个
So if I do this for you,
你就会不太喜欢我
you're not gonna like me very much.
好吧 我现在有点不喜欢你
Well, I kind of don't like you now,
所以我想没有什么可失去的
so I guess there's nothing to lose.
这幅画 呃 比我想象的要小很多
The painting is, uh, much smaller than I imagined.
这幅画在卡车里
The painting is in the truck.
那是价值200万美元的
That is the location of $2 million worth
未登记的枪♥支♥
of unregistered firearms,
还有Brad Willford的联♥系♥信息
plus the contact information for Brad Willford,
他提供这些枪♥支♥
who supplied them.
贩卖♥♥毒品 贩卖♥♥武器 这是一个雄心勃勃的新行当
Dealing drugs, dealing arms, that is an ambitious new line of work.
哦 查理 你不应该这样做
Oh, Charlie, you shouldn't have.
我以为阿布拉莫夫是关键, 但你...
I thought Abramov was the key, but you...
你刚刚打开了那扇该死的门
You just opened the damn door.
你知道 我无法停止思考
You know, I couldn't stop thinking,
所有这些杰作
all these masterpieces
就这样被锁在黑暗中...
just locked away in the dark...
没有人以他们真正应该被看到的方式来看待
Not being viewed the way they really deserve to be seen.
你知道我有能力做得更多
You know I'm capable of so much more.
而且我知道你想要什么
And I know what you want.
你有吗
Do you?
你想要马奎尔的王位
You want the Maguire throne.
我帮你得到它 你和我是真正的平等
I help you get it, you and I are truly square.
让我向你展示我的真正能力
Let me show you what I can really do.
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表