剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
我很想见见你的家人
I'd love to meet your family.
好的 太好了
OK, great.
这是个... ... 这是个约会 再见
It's a... it's a date. See ya.
我得去清理十个摊位
I gotta go clean ten more stalls,
但很高兴见到你 弗兰克
but it was nice meeting you, Frank.
谢谢你 弗兰克 嗯
Thank you. Frank, huh?
就是今天
It is today.
你出现了
You showed up.
这是否意味着你被录取了
Does this mean you're in?
给我讲讲这个工作
Tell me about the job.
这很符合你的口味
It's right up your alley.
我把一匹不属于我的马卖♥♥给一个有钱人
I'm selling a horse I don't own to a mark so rich
他甚至不会在乎这笔钱
he won't even miss the money.
然后...我就消失
Then... I disappear.
那么你是如何处理马的真正的主人的
So how are you handling the real owners?
马场负责人刚刚确认他们已经出国了
Stable hand just confirmed they're out of the country
不会来这里参加比赛
and won't be here for the big race.
钱是怎么安排的
What's the money looking like?
我已经让她准备好以一百万的价格买♥♥下这匹马
I've primed her to buy the horse for a million.
我已经做了大部分的工作 你的分成将是15
I've done most of the work. Your cut would be 15.
这有点少, Jonesy
That's a little light, Jonesy.
来吧, 一个慷慨的折扣是20
Come on, a generous cut will be 20 to bring it home.
更好
Better.
谁是目标
Who's the target?
玛莎-波普
Martha Pope.
她是一个风险投资家 有太空旅行的那种钱
She's a venture capitalist with space travel kind of money.
这是一个满意的交易 你怎么说
It's a sweet deal. What do you say?
Frankie
Frankie.
她现在在那里
There she is now.
你的耳朵在发烧吗 宝贝
Were your ears burning, baby?
你能相信这位美女
Can you believe this beautiful woman
会成为我的妻子吗?哦,别闹了。
is going to be my wife? Oh, stop it.
这就是我告诉你的
This is that legendary horse trainer
那个传奇驯马师。
I was telling you all about.
啊
Ah.
很高兴见到你, 玛莎-波普
Pleasure. Martha Pope.
巴克-卡尔霍恩
Buck Calhoun.
荣幸之至 夫人
Pleasure's all mine, ma'am.
嘿 音乐会怎么样?
Hey, how was the concert?
嗯 我记得前半部分
Well, I remember the first half.
去过那里 嗯
Been there. Mm.
哦 关系状况表
Ooh, relationship status form.
是的
Yes.
我正在填写E99表
I'm filling out the E99.
我不打算过度考虑这个问题
I'm not going to overthink this.
臭虫
Bug.
妙趣横生
Hilarious.
达芙妮-芬奇作为一个黑帮律师 出人意料地时髦
Daphne Finch is surprisingly sassy for a mob lawyer.
真的全力以赴 让我们看起来像白♥痴♥
Really gave it her all to make us look like idiots.
是啊
Yeah.
为什么要做这么一场大戏
Why put on such a big show
当她准备收拾行李离开这里?
when she's just pulling up stakes and leaving town?
她是想甩掉我们的监视
She's trying to get us off her tail.
玛莎-波普14岁时创立了她的第一家公♥司♥
Martha Pope founded her first company at 14,
从大学辍学 21岁就有六位数
dropped out of college, six figures by 21.
她为可再生能源捐赠了数百万美元
She's donated millions to renewable energy.
不敢相信是那个滑头的黄鼠狼
Can't believe that slippery weasel
让这个女人同意嫁给他
got this woman to agree to marry him.
嘿 查理 玛莎-波普听起来像个圣人
Hey, Charlie, Martha Pope sounds like a saint.
但更酷
But cooler.
是啊 这一次的氛围很不好 查理
Yeah, the vibe on this one is bad, Charlie.
这不是我们的工作 孩子
This isn't our kind of job, son.
我同意
I agree.
这就是为什么我们不会去找玛莎
That's why we're not going after Martha.
我们要拿下这个骗子
We're gonna take down the con man.
她在那里
There she is.
哇
Wow.
这就是一百万美元的马的样子
So that's what a million dollar horse looks like.
有点像我见过的所有其他马
Kinda looks like every other horse I've seen,
说实话 哦 但她不是
to be honest. Oh, but she isn't.
你好吗 很高兴见到你
How are you? Good to see you.
你好
Hi.
不 她是那种罕见的女性品种
No, she's that rare breed of female
在最高水平上支配着男性... ...
that dominates the males at the highest level...
也许你会知道一些事情
Maybe something you might know a little bit about.
我想告诉你 她的性情很好
I'd tell you that she had a sweet temperament,
但我是在撒谎
but I'd be lying.
好吧 比起甜言蜜语 我更愿意接受胜利
Well, I'll take winning over sweet any day.
现在你在说她的语言了
Now you're talking her language.
爸爸 你确定要这样做吗
Dad, are you sure about this?
是的
Yeah.
那你为什么要卖♥♥
So why are you selling?
她是我妻子的马
She was my wife's horse.
是时候了
It's time.
我对你的损失感到非常遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss.
哦 对了 他的妻子是个了不起的女人
Oh, yeah, his wife was a wonderful woman,
从里到外都很漂亮
beautiful inside and out.
她看起来不错 但帽子下有什么
She looks nice, but what's under the hood?
哦 这比她看起来还要好
Oh, that's even better than she looks.
在这里 我带来了这些...她的医疗记录
Here, I brought these... Her medical records.
那么告诉我 你们俩在一起多久了
So tell me, how long have you two been together?
只有几个月 这很疯狂 我知道
Just a couple of months, which is crazy, I know.
真是一阵旋风。
It's been such a whirlwind.
但说实话 我不记得我在弗兰克之前的生活了
But honestly, I can't remember my life before Frank.
她本人更令人印象深刻 就像你一样
She's more impressive in person, just like you.
哦
Aw.
呣
Mm.
你说什么 宝贝
What do you say, baby?
让我们买♥♥一匹马
Let's buy a horse.
哈
Ha!
你做了一个非常聪明的购买♥♥
You made a very smart buy.
谢谢
Thanks.
我需要看一下合同
I'll need to see the contract.
是的 当然了 我有一个想法
Yes, of course. I have an idea.
先生们来处理这些变化的工作如何
How about you gentlemen handle the busywork
我们, 呃 我们庆祝一下
for a change, and we'll, uh, we'll celebrate.
嗯 我请喝香槟
Hmm? Champagne on me.
是啊...
Yeah...
好的
Be good.
同样糟糕的犯罪政策,
The same bad policies on crime,
同样失败的医疗改革
the same failed health care reform,
同样的加税
the same tax hikes.
你应该得到更好的 而不是更多相同的东西
You deserve better than more of the same.
大卫-希尔...失败的遗产
David Hill... A legacy of failure.
当他们走低时 我们走高
When they go low, we go high.
谢谢你 米歇尔
Thanks, Michelle.
这仍然是很好的建议
It's still good advice.
这是一个好的口号♥
It's a good slogan.
好的建议是 他们走低 我们筹集资金
Good advice is, they go low, we raise money.
你 开始打电♥话♥
You, start rolling calls.
你...我知道 我知道
You... I know, I know.
拯救切萨皮克的慈善早午餐
Save the Chesapeake charity brunch.
她对电♥话♥的看法是正确的
She's right about the calls.
我们需要钱来传播这个信息
We need money to spread the message.
嘿 问题
Hey, question.
那么这个人是谁
So who's the guy?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我是说 你整个星期都没怎么回家
I mean, you've hardly been home all week,
而且你笑得太开心了
and you're doing way too much smiling.
作为一个间谍 你不善于保守秘密
For a spy, you're not very good at keeping secrets.
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表