剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
So how're we gonna copy it?
呃......我们经过的时候有一个扫描仪
Uh... there was a scanner that we passed.
它能让我把它转到U盘上
It'll let me dump it onto a flash drive.
这要花点时间 好的
It's gonna take a while. All right.
那我们走吧
Then let's get goin'.
哦 不 不 但关于列♥宁♥的事情
Oh, no, no. But the thing about Lenin
就是他总是嫉妒托洛茨基
is that he was always jealous of Trotsky,
因为托洛茨基有说话的天赋
because Trotsky had the gift of gab.
我告诉你 如果阿斯特罗多姆球场还在的话... ...
I'm tellin' ya, if the Astrodome had been around...
托洛茨基就会把它包起来
Trotsky would've packed it.
他有存在感
He had presence.
是的 呃 原谅我一分钟
Yeah, uh, excuse me a minute.
贝勒来了, 有大约20秒的时间
Baylor's incoming. Got about 20 seconds.
我去引开他 你继续走
I'll distract him. You keep going.
嘿 查理 他有武器
Hey, Charlie, he's armed.
是啊 是啊 是啊 这就是为什么我必须这样做
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's why I gotta do this.
这应该能给你时间
That should give you time.
嘿 伯德 爸爸 你们清楚吗
Hey, Bird, Dad, you guys clear?
嘿 我在 我在货车上
Hey, I'm in. I'm in the van.
好的 那我在外面等你
Okay. I'll meet you outside then.
嘿 伙计
Hey, pal.
又见面了
Hello again.
我相信你是来拿我的东西的
I believe you came to take something of mine,
所以我想我应该拿你的东西
so I thought I'd take something of yours.
你知道 有一个更简单的方法
You know, there's an easier way
来注册我的课程
to register for my class.
让他去吧
Let him go.
谁 你父亲在这里
Who? Your father here?
我想是的
I thought so.
我想那也是你妹妹在我的车里
I take it that was your sister in my car as well.
罪犯的家庭 假期一定很开心
Family of criminals. Holidays must be a delight.
嘿 爸爸 查理 你让他继续说话 好吗
Hey, Pop, Charlie, you keep him talking, all right?
我去找些我们能用的东西
I'm gonna find us something we can use.
你说我们是罪犯
You calling us criminals?
人们付钱给你来解决他们的问题
People pay you to fix their problems,
然后你却窃取他们的秘密进行勒索
an then you steal their secrets for blackmail?
做生意的成本 如果我的客户真的想要
Cost of doing business; if my clients really wanted to
保护自己 他们就不会有秘密了
protect themselves, they'd have no secrets.
每个人都在隐藏一些东西 伙计
Everybody's hiding something, pal.
除了你
Except you.
不 有人泄露了你的秘密
No, someone spilled your secret.
被自己的国家否定的感觉如何
How's it feel to be disavowed by your country?
我的身份被揭穿后 我没有什么可隐藏的
Having my cover blown left me with nothing to hide.
不像你 我没有任何东西能让我脆弱
Unlike you, I have nothing that makes me vulnerable.
你在这里有什么打算
What's your play here?
偷取我的抵押品来赚钱
Steal my collateral to make a buck?
我想把你的枪偷走
I'd like to steal that gun of yours
并把它塞进你的...
and stick it up your...
哦
Oh!
你没事吧
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
这一切都在那里
It's all there.
即使如此...
Even so...
我不能让你离开这里,因为我知道你知道什么。
I can't let you out of here knowing what you know.
嘿 查理 我想我有发现
Hey, Charlie, I think I got something.
贝勒柜子里的那些书是由揭发他的院长的妻子写的
Those books in Baylor's locker were written by the wife
她揭穿了贝勒的伪装。
of the dean who blew his cover.
她是他的秘密 凯瑟琳-莫斯
She's his secret. Katherine Moss.
她就是你被揭发的原因 对吗
She's the reason you got burned, right?
你们俩有婚外情
You two were having an affair,
当她的丈夫发现后 他就是那个揭发你的人
and when her husband found out, he was the one who exposed you.
但你仍然喜欢她
But you're still carrying a torch for her.
这很浪漫 真的
It's romantic, really.
你认为我关心她
You think I care about her?
过去的事情已经过去了
The past is the past.
那你为什么把她给你的书放在
Then why are you keeping the books she gave you
在你的柜子里
in your locker?
好吧 查理 我找到她了 她住在39...
Okay, Charlie, I found her. She lives at 39...
44 Brandywine
44 Brandywine.
那是她和她丈夫住的地方 院长
That's where she lives with her husband, the dean.
对吗 你可千万别靠近她
Right? Don't you dare go near her.
只要你不靠近我们 她就会没事
As long as you stay clear of us, she's gonna be fine.
但是一旦我闻到你在附近的任何地方...
But the second I sniff you anywhere nearby...
我就会让你所有的敌人知道
I'm gonna let all your enemies know
在哪里找到她
where to find her.
成交吗
Deal?
成交
Deal.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
我想向大家介绍你们新的
I wanted to introduce you to your new
社会媒体总监 珍妮弗-韦斯特
Director of Social Media, Jennifer West.
嘿 嘿 詹
Hey. Hey, Jen.
我对仁完全有信心 我知道你们也会这样
I have complete faith in Jen, and I know you all will too.
我们需要停止做出假设
We need to stop making assumptions
并看到对方的真实面目
and see each other for who we really are.
这对选民来说是双重的
That goes double for voters.
我们可以一起为华盛顿带来真正的改变
Together, we can bring real change to Washington.
让我们开始工作吧
And let's get to work.
挖得好
Nice digs.
我知道 对吗
I know, right?
我从一些新的商业伙伴那里获得了它
I acquired it from some new business partners.
你看 查理?
You see, Charlie?
合作有其好处
Cooperation has its benefits.
是的
Yeah.
得到了你需要的东西
Got you what you needed.
这么多的权力在我的手掌上
So much power in the palm of my hand.
这应该是个好主意 什么
This should take off, what,
比方说,你的债务减免了200万?
2 million off your debt, let's say?
债务 对 那是你和康纳之间的事
Debt, right. That's between you and Connor.
你很幸运 我觉得很慷慨
You're lucky I'm feeling generous,
考虑到这里的信息
considering the information on here
解决你的问题和我的一样多
solves your problems as much as mine.
它将如何做到这一点 好吧
How would it do that? Well,
联邦调查局发现你把偷来的现金
the feds spotted you handing stolen cash
交给了你带到美国的毒贩,所以…是的。
to a drug dealer you brought stateside, so... yes.
你可能需要一些肮脏的政♥治♥家
You might need some dirty politicians.
你有一个特别的卑鄙小人的想法
You got a particular scumbag in mind,
还是说你差点让我和我的家人被杀
or did you just nearly get my family and I killed
再一次钓鱼行动
for a fishing expedition?
你只需要知道 这里的勒索行为
All you need to know is the blackmail on here
就能让联邦调查局永远摆脱我们两个人的踪迹
will get the feds off both of our trails for good.
我已经处理好了那辆车
I took care of that drop car.
好吗 他们不再对我们下手了
All right? They not on to us anymore.
我想你不明白我们的对手是谁
I don't think you understand who we're up against.
有一个中情局的小间谍... 她很聪明
There's this little CIA spook... she's smart.
顽强 一个真正的斗篷十字军
Tenacious. A real caped crusader.
但我们很幸运 她的家人并不那么有原则
But lucky for us, her family isn't quite so principled.
政♥治♥家 我说的对吗
Politicians, am I right?
我打赌对她家人的威胁
I bet a threat to her family
会让她的 "能干 "精神大打折扣的
will put a nice little dent in her can-do spirit.
艾玛
Emma.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
没什么可说的了
Nothing more to say.
嘿 达芙妮-芬奇来找你了
Hey, Daphne Finch is coming for you.
你怎么知道这个名字的
How do you know that name?
因为我在为她工作
Because I'm working for her.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
是你... 那个戴面具的家伙
It's you... the guy in the mask.
听着 她有你家族的污点
Look, she's got dirt on your family,
她打算用它来对付你 艾玛
and she intends to use it against you, Emma.
你为什么要告诉我这个
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表