剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
clearly on the rebound.
来吧 查理
Come on, Charlie.
我们在上一段关系破裂后的几个小时内
We met and hooked up within hours
就认识并勾搭上了
of our last relationships blowing up.
你不觉得这一切有点太快了吗
You don't think this is all a bit fast?
不 我...
No, i...
我认为有时你会在错误的时间
I think sometimes you meet the right person
遇到正确的人
at the wrong time.
这一切是怎么来的
Where is all this coming from?
我只是照实说了
I'm just calling it like it is.
不 我...我认为你是在向这个问题投掷手榴弹
No, I... I think you're throwing a grenade into this
因为你很害怕
because you're scared.
告诉我 我错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
相信我 我知道这一招
Believe me, I know that trick.
我知道你认为你了解我或其他什么
I get that you think you know me or whatever,
但事实是 你并不了解
but the truth is, you don't.
不要假装你知道
Don't pretend like you do.
好吧 那么第一步:
Okay, so step one:
我们潜入Ellsworths的内部
we infiltrate the Ellsworths
伪装成一个摄影小组
by posing as a photography crew.
她来了 我的缪斯女神
There she is, my muse.
让她离开这里 路德维希
Get her out of here, Ludwig.
除非整个世界都想看到我们满身的口水
Unless the whole world wants to see us covered in slobber.
米洛斯 我们正在失去光线。
Milos, we're losing the light.
这边走 夫人
Right this way, Madam.
如果他们真像我们想的那样虚荣
If they're as vain as we think they are,
埃尔斯沃思夫人将无法抗拒
Mrs. Ellsworth will not be able to resist
戴上这条项链
wearing the necklace.
第二步:拦截它
Step two: intercept it
在她的脖子和保险箱之间
between her neck and the safe.
亲爱的 别忘了我的项链
Darling, don't forget my necklace.
鉴于我付出的代价 我怎么可能
Given what I paid, how could I?
现在 伯德 你要负责发型和化妆
Now, Bird, you're gonna be on hair and makeup.
我希望你是那个进行调换的人
I want you to be the one making the switch
在真项链和假项链之间
between the real necklace and the ringer.
来 让我来
Here, let me.
你必须原谅路德维希 但我恐怕
You'll have to excuse Ludwig, but I'm afraid
除了我们之外 没有人可以接触这条项链
that no one's allowed to touch the necklace but us.
保险公♥司♥
Insurance companies.
真令人厌烦 - 嗯 嗯
Such a bore. - Mm-hmm.
进展如何
How's it going?
请告诉我你得到了什么
Please tell me you've got something.
从你说话的语气来看
Judging by the tone of your voice,
我想这次约会并不顺利
I guess the date didn't go well.
你至少有行动了吗
Did you at least get some action?
我们有什么
What do we have?
呃 很遗憾 没有
Uh, sadly, nothing.
没有一个访客或一个电♥话♥
Not a single visitor or a phone call.
这很奇怪 实际上
It's weird, actually.
如果卡斯是对的呢
What if Cas was right?
也许他们真的已经变黑了
Maybe they really have gone dark.
也许她只是在这里收拾残局
Maybe she's just here tying up loose ends.
是的 因为我看到的唯一罪行
Yeah, 'cause the only crime I'm seeing
就是像这样漂亮的一个女却没有生活
is someone as good-looking at this woman with zero life.
她是客观上有吸引力的
She's objectively attractive.
艾玛 你有一个绿色代码
Emma, you've got a code green.
什么
What?
你的兄弟 他在大厅里
Your brother. He's in the lobby.
大卫 真是个惊喜
David, what a surprise.
你应该打电♥话♥ 我本可以在某个地方见你
You should have called. I could have met you somewhere.
我昨天意识到 我从来没有在工作中拜访过你
I realized yesterday I've never visited you at work.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thank you for the coffee.
只是 我有一个项目
It's just, I've got this project,
现在真的不是一个好时机
and now's really not a good time.
好吧 是的 我先走了
Okay, yeah. I'll take off.
我只是... 你知道 我想和你谈谈 嗯...
I just... you know, I wanted to talk to you about, um...
你会不会考虑来为我的竞选工作
Would you ever consider coming to work on my campaign?
什么
What?
我们需要一个新的竞选战略家
We need a new campaign strategist,
而你可以帮我规避问题
and the way you cut through the noise
在我的民调数字上
on my polling numbers,
我想...
I thought...
大卫 我很荣幸 但我...
David, I'm honored, but I...
只是... ... 考虑一下
Just... think about it.
好吗
Okay?
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thank you for the coffee.
祝你在那个项目上好运
Good luck on that project.
那么 我们如何偷一条我们不能碰的项链呢
So how do we steal a necklace we can't touch?
不是我们计划的那样
Not the way we planned.
是时候切断他的拇指了吗
Is it time to cut off his thumb?
不 不 不 只是新的计划
No, no, no. Just new plan.
卡塔利娜-朱厄尔 是的
Catalina Jewel. Yeah.
是的,是的。下巴向下。
Yes, yes. Chin down.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
给我的铃♥声♥
Give me the ringer.
下巴抬高 下巴抬高
Chin up. Chin up.
哦 就像这样看着对方
Oh, look at each other just like that.
不错 漂亮
Nice. Beautiful.
对不起 润色
Sorry. Touch ups.
什么 ?什么是润色
What? What touch ups?
我很抱歉 他大拇指上的角质层
I'm sorry. The cuticle on his thumb
快把我逼疯了。 他看起来像个卡车司机
is driving me crazy. He looks like a trucker.
那么 修复它 好的
Well, fix it. Yeah.
是的 这里没有卡车司机
Yeah. No truckers here.
好的 哦 就在这里
Okay. Oh. Right here.
哦 这很热
Oh, it's hot.
我知道 但它是如此值得
I know, but it's so worth it.
是的 另一个就像这样
Yes, another one just like that.
我们走吧
There we go.
怎么了, 米洛斯?
What's wrong, Milos?
是那条项链
It's the necklace.
它分散了你迷人的胸部的注意力
It distracts from your stunning decolletage.
哦
Oh.
你听到他说的了 克劳德
You heard the man, Claude.
是的 當然
Yes, of course.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
真漂亮
Gorgeous.
我喜欢它
I love it.
哦
Oh.
就在那里 对
Right there. Right.
就在那里
Right there.
嘿 米洛斯
Hey, Milos.
是的 下来两步
Yeah. Step down two
帮我测试一下
and test that for me.
好的 O... 好的
Well, o... okay.
什么 我的错
What? My bad.
很抱歉 他吓到你了 亲爱的 但是... ...
So sorry that he startled you, dear, but...
吓到她了
Startled her.
我要去找一个保险丝盒
I'm gonna go find a fuse box.
是的
Yeah.
哦
Oh.
灯光到底发生了什么
What the hell happened with the lights?
有东西在燃烧吗
Something burning?
嘿
Hey.
你怎么样了
How are you?
哇
Whoa.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
路德维希 我想我告诉过你 不要让
Ludwig, I thought I told you to keep
公爵夫人进入书房♥
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表