剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
《枕边人》前情提要
Previously on "The Company You Keep"...
你一定是艾玛 这是我妈妈
You must be Emma. This is my mom.
弗兰 很高兴见到你 我也很高兴见到你
Fran. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too.
我的意思是 我的父亲的开始右一点点
I mean, my dad's startin' to slip
走下坡路了。 这听起来很残酷
a little bit. That sounds brutal.
是的 是这样
Yeah, it is.
大卫 这位是克莱尔-福克斯
David, this is Claire Fox.
我们应该谈谈
We should talk.
我不是你想的那种人
I'm not who you think I am.
达芙妮怎么会有这么大的一笔钱
How can Daphne make such a big payment
如果她以便宜的价格出♥售♥他们的产品
if she's selling their product at bargain basement prices?
她不是为了出局而卖♥♥掉
She's not selling off to get out.
她是在讨好对手
She's currying favor with rivals,
这意味着她正在建立一个更大的网
which means she's building something even bigger.
我不会让我自己或我的家人被带走
I'm not gettin' myself or my family picked up
只是为了兑现你的付款计划
just to make good on your payment schedule.
那就试着向康纳解释一下吧
Try explaining that to Connor.
你还记得那个被你骗了的人吗
You remember the guy you ripped off
他的父亲现在被关起来了 多亏了你
whose father is now locked up, thanks to you?
如果我不知道的话 我会说你妹妹在
If I didn't know any better, I'd say that your sister's
抢夺你的皇冠
takin' a run at your crown.
我没有妹妹
I don't have a sister.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
这算什么
What is this?
我们只是有几个问题
We just have a few questions.
到底是谁有一些问题
Who exactly has a few questions?
搞什么鬼 卡斯
What the hell, Cas?
真的需要一个黑袋子吗
Was a black bag seriously necessary?
他的背景报告显示了出很大的危险信♥号♥♥
His background report turned up a big ol' red flag
我们需要保护你和机构
and we need to protect you and the agency.
他在隐瞒什么 艾玛
He's hiding something, Emma.
我们需要找出什么
We need to find out what.
"2013年5月
"May 2013.
"护照在尼加拉瓜盖了章
"Passport stamped in Nicaragua.
他的签证逾期了 "
Overstayed his visa."
没什么大不了的。六个月后,
Not a big deal. You get to the part
他徒步出现在墨西哥边境,
where he pops up six months later
你明白了吗?
at the Mexican border on foot?
在中美洲的八个月
Eight months in Central America
完全不知所踪 而且...
completely unaccounted for and...
他需要对此作出解释
He needs to account for it.
请举手
Hands up.
请说出你的全名
State your full name.
查尔斯-弗朗西斯-尼古拉蒂
Charles Francis Nicoletti.
你有一个酒吧吗
Do you own a bar?
和我的家人一起 是的
With my family, yeah.
你目前是否有固定的关系
Are you currently in a committed relationship?
是的
Yes.
看到了吗 不全是坏事
See? Not all bad.
你曾经出国旅行过吗
Have you ever traveled out of the country?
是的
Yes.
你是否有任何其他护照
Do you have any additional passports
除了美国颁发给
other than the one issued to you
你的那本之外
by the United States?
你是否曾为外国政♥府♥工作
Have you ever worked for a foreign government?
你是否曾经密谋反对美国
Have you ever conspired against the United States?
我是一个酒保 女士
I'm a bartender, lady.
人们要求我做的唯一事情
The only thing people ask me for
就是再来一轮
is another round.
你知道艾玛-希尔是一名中情局官员吗
Did you know Emma Hill is a CIA officer?
我现在知道了
I do now.
你不高兴她没有告诉你吗
Are you upset she didn't tell you?
我相信她有她的理由
I'm sure she had her reasons.
你去过中美洲吗
Have you been to Central America?
这是关于尼加拉瓜的吗?
This is about Nicaragua?
有还是没有
Yes or no?
是的 嗯 在2013年
Yeah, um, in 2013.
你为什么逾期不归
Why did you overstay your visa?
我当时在监狱里
I was in prison.
我当时和一些朋友在一起 我们打了一架
I was with some friends. We got into a fight.
我打了一个军事官员
I punched a military official.
我在尼加拉瓜的监狱里待了大约七个月
Landed me in Nicaraguan jail for about seven months.
那不是我最好的时刻
Wasn't my best moment.
你为什么不告诉希尔女士这件事
Why didn't you tell Ms. Hill about this incident?
我不想让她看不起我
I didn't want her to think less of me.
现在你知道他的秘密了
Now you know his secret.
是的
Yeah.
只是不知道他对我的会有什么感觉
Just wonder how he'll feel about mine.
我很抱歉 查理
I'm so sorry, Charlie.
我... 这是规定
I... it's protocol.
你必须声明你正在恋爱,
You have to declare you're in a relationship,
然后这个危险信♥号♥♥出现了。
and then this red flag came up.
而且-而且我想有一个简单的解释
And-and I figured there was a simple explanation.
这不是我想让你发现的方式
This is not the way that I wanted you to find out.
我不知道他们会这么做
I didn't know they were going to do that.
我发誓
I swear.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
查理
Charlie?
查理 你还好吗
Charlie, are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我只是 呃... ...
Yeah, I'm just, uh...
只是在处理 这是个大问题
just processing. It's kind of a lot.
我知道
I know.
好消息是你被通过了
The good news is you're cleared.
你知道我的秘密 现在我也知道你的
You know my secret, and now I know yours.
整个监狱的事情 我的意思是 看
The whole prison thing, I mean, look,
只是因为你在尼加拉瓜犯了一个错误
just because you made one mistake in Nicaragua
并不意味着你是个坏人
doesn't make you a bad guy.
对
Right.
我们和好了吗 是的
Are we good? Yeah.
是的 当然了 不 我们很好
Yeah, of course. No, we're good.
我们很好
We're good.
一 二 三 四 伏特加酒...
One, two, three, four on the vodka...
嘿 他来了 你去哪了
Hey, there he is. Where ya been?
你去哪了 你已经失踪了12个小时了
Where were you? You were MIA for 12 hours.
你没有回应我们的电♥话♥和短♥信♥
You didn't respond to our calls or texts.
是的 我和艾玛在一起
Yeah. I was with Emma.
好吧 要我们知道
Okay, well, let us know
如果你整晚都在外面的话
if you're gonna be out all night.
我很抱歉 我没有意识到都40了
I'm sorry. I didn't realize at 40
我还需要许可
that I need permission.
所以下一次我一定要在
So next time I'll make sure to run right home
路灯亮起的时候回家,好吗
the second the streetlights come on, okay?
嘿 放松 放松 放松 放松
Hey, easy, easy, easy, easy.
我们找到了你的摩托车,钥匙在上面
We-we found your bike with the keys in it,
而且灯也亮着 我们只是... ... 我们担心
and the lights were on. We just... we got worried.
马奎尔家的人正在
The Maguires are breathin'
监视着我们的...好吧 是的 我明白了
down our n... 'kay. Yeah, I get it.
查理 - 嘿 我明白了
Charlie... - Hey, I-I get it.
听着 我只是...我很累 我想去洗澡
Look, I'm just... I'm tired. I wanna go shower.
我很抱歉让你担心
I'm sorry I worried you.
我很担心 是的 好的
I was worried. Yeah. Okay.
里面一切都好吗
Is everything okay in there?
是的
Yeah.
我正在为我的 呃 募捐活动的邀请名单
I'm working on my, uh, invite list for the fundraiser.
我应该给你加一个位置吗
Should I put you down for plus one?
你不能让你的神秘人永远保持神秘
You can't keep your mystery man a mystery forever.
我知道 但是 嗯...
I know. But, um...
现在不是合适的时候
now's just not the right time.
来吧 没有这样的事情
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表