剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
I didn't.
而我没有
And I don't.
别说了
Stop.
有人跟踪你吗
Did anyone follow you?
没有
No.
把行李箱留下
Leave the suitcase.
我们会把它从这里带走
We'll take it from here.
我们的朋友知道更多情况后会与我们联♥系♥
Our friend will be in touch when he knows more.
快走吧
Get going.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不要让蒂娜接近那个箱子
Don't let Tina near that suitcase.
嘿 你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
太快了
Too soon.
哇
Wow.
看看你 我是在一个东西
Look at you. I was at a thing.
跟我说话
Talk to me.
你发现的噪音中的那个信♥号♥♥
That signal in the noise you found?
副局长在联邦调查局的朋友面前说过了
The deputy director ran it past our friends at the FBI,
你猜怎么着
and guess what.
我们得到了一个打击机会
We got a hit?
Patrick Maguire
Patrick Maguire.
这家伙基本上就是芬太尼的杰夫-贝佐斯
This dude's basically the Jeff Bezos of fentanyl.
他的业务规模在过去三年里翻了一番
His operations have doubled in size
在过去的三年里翻了一番
in the last three years.
在联邦调查局的雷达上已经有一段时间了
Been on the FBI's radar for a while,
但他们没能抓到他
but they couldn't nail him.
所以我们追踪了他手下的行动
So we traced the movements of his crew,
黑进了附近的监控录像 得到了这个
hacked into a nearby security camera, and got this.
这是谁
Who's that?
没有线索
No clue.
但他在交易中欺骗了集团 所以...
But he stiffed the syndicate on a deal, so...
马奎尔仍在这里努力保护
Maguire's still here trying to secure
一个东海岸的分销中心
an East Coast distribution hub.
给我们在FBI的朋友打电♥话♥
Call our friends at the FBI.
我想在这家伙倒下时在场
I want to be there when this guy goes down.
完成了 完成了
Done and done.
你们应该看看牧师脸上的表情
You guys should have seen the look on the pastor's face.
我以为他会扯破他的裤子。
I thought he was gonna crap his holy trousers.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Beautiful work, guys.
真是漂亮的工作
Just beautiful work.
除了查理因为一个女孩
Except for the part where Charlie almost blew
差点毁了整个行动。
the whole operation on account of some girl.
我们必须聪明地处理这个问题
We'll have to be smart about this,
每次通过酒吧洗一点
launder a little at a time through the bar.
至少你和爸爸还可以开始你们的退休生活
At least you and Dad can still start your retirement.
是的 就其价值而言 我投票给墨西哥
Yeah, for what it's worth, I vote Mexico.
西班牙太远了
Spain's too far away.
那么... 有一个新的女孩 查理
So... there's a new girl, Charlie?
曾经 不是现在
Was, not is.
为什么是
Why was?
因为 妈妈 就像 这是我擅长的 好吗
'Cause, Mom, like, this is what I'm good at, all right?
只是这个
Just this.
我们对这个不满意
We're not OK with this.
对什么
With what?
你母亲和我在日落时分扬帆起航
With your mother and I sailing off into the sunset
而你却留在这里为这个家庭牺牲自己的利益
while you stay here to fall on your sword for this family.
你曾经这样做过
You did that once.
爸爸 这很好 别说了
Dad, it's fine. Just stop!
你进去了是我们的错
It's our fault that you went inside,
不得不在那个地狱里生存
had to survive that hell.
我们今天在这个地方是因为我们的选择
We're in this spot today because of our choices,
不是你的
not yours.
而且你是对的 查理
And you're right, Charlie.
你是最好的
You are the best.
最好的
The best.
但这不可能是你的全部世界
But this can't be your whole world.
我有一辈子的遗憾
I got a lifetime of regrets,
而且很快我可能就不记得它们了
and soon I may not remember any of them.
所以 不 查理 不
So no, Charlie, no.
不 我们不会一走了之
No, we're not walking away
丢下你这个包袱
and leaving you holding the bag.
要么我们全部退出 要么我们全部加入
Either we're all out, or we're all in.
马奎尔先生 我们都准备好了 随时可以出发
Mr. Maguire, we're all set and ready to go.
好的
All right.
我告诉过你那笔交易很烂。
I told you that deal was rotten.
你应该听我的
Should have listened to me.
别以为你比我聪明
Stop thinking you're smarter than me.
这不会有好结果的
It won't end well.
我就在你后面
I'll be right behind you.
我们有行动了
We got movement.
听我口令 等一下
On my count. Hold up.
我们需要等到他的整个团队都在飞机上
We need to wait until his whole crew is on the plane.
你做了你的工作
You did your job.
现在让我们做我们的
Now let us do ours.
放下行李
Drop the bag!
趴在地上 趴在地上
Get on the ground! Get on the ground!
该死的
Damn it.
你还好吗
You good?
你的手腕怎么样了
How's your wrist?
很好 我很好
It's fine. I'm fine.
你查到神秘女子的身份了吗
Did you get an ID on our mystery woman?
是的 达芙妮-芬奇
Yes. Daphne Finch.
在费城长大 有一个单身母亲
Grew up in Philadelphia to a single mother,
宾夕法尼亚大学的法律学位 哥伦比亚大学的MBA
law degree at Penn, MBA at Columbia.
几年前 马奎尔把她带到了这里
Maguire brought her in a couple years ago
作为一种顾问
as a kind of consultant.
犯罪集团的顾问
The crime syndicate's consultant?
很奇怪 对吗
Weird, right?
这个女孩身上没有任何东西能让人联想到爱尔兰黑帮分子
Nothing about this girl screams Irish gangster.
是她
It's her.
是她让他们的行动扩展得如此之快
She's the reason their operation expanded so quickly.
她是马奎尔集团的幕后策划者
She's the brains behind Maguire's syndicate,
这意味着逮捕马奎尔不会改变什么
which means arresting Maguire changes nothing.
电♥话♥记录 电子邮件 短♥信♥和所有已知的同伙
phone records, emails, texts, and every known associate.
所以我们赢得了这场战斗
So we won the battle?
是的...
Yeah...
但不是战争
but not the war.
我得给你回电♥话♥
I got to call you back.
发生了什么事 你是不是...
What happened? Are you...
我很好
I'm fine.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
听着 关于昨天晚上 我想解释一下
Look, about last night, I want to explain.
这真的没有必要
It's really not necessary.
不 它是 听着
No, it is. Look.
我的生活
My life,
我的家庭 它是...
my family, it's...
这很复杂
It's complicated.
你对我了解得越多 你就越想跑得快
The more you know about me, the faster you'll want to run.
我明白了
I get it.
我们在酒店房♥间里呆了36个小时
We spent 36 hours in a hotel room.
我们几乎不了解对方 我们就这样算了吧
We barely know each other. Let's just leave it at that.
你错了 我确实了解你
You're wrong. I do know you.
咖啡 黑咖啡
Coffee, black.
披头士上的滚石乐队, 整天 每天
Stones over the Beatles, all day, every day.
你看人比他们看自己更透彻
You read people better than they read themselves.
你很忠诚
You're loyal,
但你不轻易或
but you don't trust easily
经常信任
or often.
你很幽默 尽管你用它
And you're funny, even though you use it
来保护自己
to protect yourself.
我知道你想要的东西不同
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表