剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
You go all in.
我们只是要想出办法
We just gotta figure out how.
我想我有一个想法
And I think I got an idea.
而浪子回头了
And the prodigal son has returned.
你是对的 希尔
You were right, Hill.
康纳-马奎尔在美国本土
Connor Maguire is stateside?
他的一个化名被查到了
Got a hit on one of his aliases
通过了海关
comin' through customs.
他一定在这里和达芙妮的
He must be here meeting up
新收入来源的幕后黑手会面
with whoever's behind Daphne's new revenue stream.
嗯 如果我们确认他们的身份...
Mm. If we identify them...
我们可以搞清楚她的下一步行动
we can figure out her next move.
和好礼物
Peace offering.
嗯 我更喜欢龙舌兰酒
Well, I prefer tequila.
你知道 如果我们想扩大这个行动
You know, if we wanna expand this operation,
我们就得一起工作
we're gonna have to work together.
哦 是吗 为什么这么说
Oh, yeah? Why's that?
你想向老家伙证明
You tryin' to prove to the old man
你足够好 嗯
that you're good enough, eh?
因为你妈妈显然不是
Since your ma clearly wasn't.
你知道 这很可悲 真的
You know, it's pathetic, really,
你在寻找那个抛弃你的人
you seekin' out the man who abandoned you.
他来找过我
He came to me.
他在我母亲的葬礼上出现了
He showed up at my mother's funeral.
我并没有打算为他工作
I didn't plan on working for him.
但我越是了解他和他的生意 就越是看到潜力
But the more I got to know him and the business,
我就越发看到这个组织的潜力
the more I saw the potential
这个组织可以成为什么
of what this organization could be.
那是什么呢
And what's that?
我们可以为我们的业务做些什么
We could do for our business
就像贝索斯在卖♥♥书方面所做的那样
what Bezos did for selling books.
哦 是的 哦 太好了 对
Oh, yeah. Oh, great. Right.
那么你打算怎么做呢 常春藤联盟
So how do you plan on doin' that, Ivy League?
我们把所有的街头小商贩联合起来
We unite all the street-level operations
让他们依赖我们的分销
by making them dependent on us for distribution.
我们亏本销♥售♥
We sell at a loss,
削弱竞争
undercut the competition.
一旦我们的对手变弱
And once our rivals are weak,
依赖我们,而不是墨西哥卡特尔... ...
dependent on us instead of the Mexican cartels...
这样我们建立我们自己的网络
Instead of building our own network here,
我们偷他们的
we steal theirs.
亏损领先战略
Lost leader strategy.
这里我不是敌人 康纳
I'm not the enemy here, Connor.
这个组织里有我们两个人的空间
There's room for both of us in this organization.
有了你的管理直觉和我的商业头脑...
With your managerial instincts and my business acumen...
我们可以一起赚大钱
We could make a lot of money together.
现在 你看...
Now, you see...
我喜欢钱
I like money.
但有一件事我必须要知道
But there's just one thing I need to know.
如果你是亏本销♥售♥...
If you're sellin' at a loss...
你怎么能赚到钱呢
how do you make the money right?
嗯
Hmm.
嗯 我能说什么呢 康纳
Well, what can I say, Connor?
我有办法
I'm resourceful.
听着 我不应该和达芙妮一起叛变的
Look, I shouldn't have gone rogue back there with Daphne.
但以我们现在的发展速度
But the pace we're moving,
迟早会让我们吃不了兜着走
sooner or later, it's gonna bite us in the ass.
你认为一个巨大的分数是比较安全的
And you think one giant score is safer?
我们从 "月光行动 "中抽身而出
We walked away from the Moonshot
是有原因的 我想爸爸和我想出了
for good reason. I think Pop and I figured out
如何让我们活着出去
how to get us out alive.
呃 你现在参与其中了
Uh, you're in on this now?
谁能给我点提示
Can someone please clue me in?
Robert Renway
Robert Renway.
拥有大西洋这边最大的
Owns one of the biggest private security firms
私人保安公♥司♥之一
this side of the Atlantic.
声称是合法的
Claims legitimacy,
但他只是为出价最高的人雇佣雇佣兵
but he just hires mercs for the highest bidder.
现在 每个月一次
Now, once a month,
他在他的私人游艇上有一个
he's got a high-stakes poker game
高赌注的扑克游戏
on his private yacht.
这是他与法律双方的主要参与者
It's his way of networking with the major players
建立联♥系♥的方式。计划是制♥造♥某种分流,
on both sides of the law. The plan was to create
把现金装到船上,
some kind of diversion, load the cash onto a boat,
然后消失在夜色中
and disappear into the night.
但我们在物流方面遇到了麻烦
But we got hung up on logistics.
也就是把400磅现金
Namely moving 400 pounds of cash
从海中的船上搬下来
off a boat in the middle of the ocean
而没有人注意到
without anybody noticing.
但我认为我们解决了这个问题
But I think we solved that.
另外 你们两个已经有了化名
Plus, you two already have aliases
和安全许可 才能作为餐饮业者上船
and security clearances to get on the boat as caterers.
而老爹已经被审查为游戏中的经销商
And Pop has already been vetted as a dealer in the game.
多亏了一位老朋友
Thanks to an old friend,
乔治所要做的就是请病假
all Georgie has to do is call in sick.
好的
Okay.
我们在进入货币室的时候遇到了麻烦
We ran into trouble getting into the money room.
你们有办法解决这个问题吗
Do you guys have a solve for that?
哦 我的晕船问题怎么样了
Oh! How about my seasickness?
不 我们不做晕船的事 妈妈
No. We're not doin' the seasickness thing, Mom.
为什么?因为这几乎让我们
Why? Because it almost got us made
在特拉华州的活中被抓。保持专注。
on the Delaware job. Stay focused.
我们所需要的只是一个真正
All-all we need is someone
在游戏中有利害关系的人。
who actually has stakes in the game.
谁
Who?
埃内斯托-里奇
Ernesto Ricci.
一个从事灰色市场武器交易的中间商
A gun runner who works grey market arms deals.
现在 游戏前的目标是双重的
Now, the goal of the pre-game is two-fold.
第一 埃内斯托吸引了伦威的注意
One, Ernesto catches the eye of Renway
并被邀请参加私人游戏
and gets invited to the private game.
第二 我们要花百万美元进入
And two, we make our million dollar buy-in
到那个游戏
to that game.
我们如何做到这一点呢
And how do we do that?
用我们厄尔牧师的钱
With our Pastor Earle money?
伙计们 那是我们剩下的所有现金
Guys, that's all the cash we have left.
伯德 这必须要做
Bird, it's gotta be done.
一和二
One and-a two.
一 二 准备
And-a one, two, ready.
让我们行动吧
Let's rock.
我没有闯入 是吗
Not barging in, am I?
是的
Yup.
你去那里
There you go.
可以在上面建房♥子 承重
Could build a house on that. Load-bearing.
那是一个高面值的 这些小的
That's a high denomination. These tiny little ones?
高面额的 真的吗
High denomination. Really?
伦威在寻找金钱和关系
Renway's lookin' for money and connections.
他可以在未来做生意的人
People he can see doin' business with in the future.
因此 你必须赢得足够的眼球
So you gotta win with enough flare
让他注意到
that he notices.
这就是你如何在牌桌子上得到一个座位
That's how you get a seat at the table.
你在和我调情吗
You flirting with me?
哦 看来马格南有了一个赢家
Oh, looks like Magnum's got a winner.
你怎么看 他有足够的能力打败我们
What do you think, he's got enough to beat us?
我弃权 不是你
I fold. Not you.
不是他
Not him.
别再拖了 你出还是不出
Quit stallin'. You in or out?
哦 我全押
Oh, I'm all in.
当他对我有好感时...
And when he takes a shine to me...
这就是我以埃内斯托的身份介入的地方
And that's where I step in with Ernesto's bona fides.
我会确保当他们在暗网上搜索你的化名时
I will make sure that when they run
你的化名在暗网中被搜索到
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表