剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表
那么他是谁
So who is he?
你没有知道的权限
You don't have that clearance.
能给我来杯黑咖啡吗
Can I get a coffee black?
这杯我请客
This one's on me.
我闻到的是什么 一个议程
What's that I smell? An agenda?
来吧 唱吧 我们都知道这个剧本
Come on, sing. We both know the script.
我们的机构不善于合作
Our agencies don't play well together.
联邦调查局的人先开枪 后问问题
The feds shoot first, ask questions later.
我们先问问题...
We ask questions first...
然后继续问问题
Then just keep asking questions.
一千美元一公斤
$1,000 a kilo?
有什么好处
What's the catch?
没有陷阱
No catch.
你可以直接走出那扇门
You go walk right out that door
并以五倍的价格出♥售♥
and sell it for five times that?
为什么要把这种优势给你的竞争对手
Why give that kind of advantage to your competition?
我们想要同样的东西
We want the same thing.
把这些毒品弄到街上去
Get these drugs off the street.
逮捕马奎尔并没有改变这一流程 不是吗
And arresting Maguire hasn't changed that flow any has it?
因为我正在寻找成熟的专业人士
Because I'm looking to build partnerships
建立伙伴关系
with proven professionals.
你没有从我这里听到 等等 等等
You didn't hear it from me, et cetera, et cetera.
但街上有很多人
But the streets are flooded.
每个人都在打折出♥售♥芬迪
Everybody is selling Fenty at a discount.
赔钱听起来不像是
Losing money doesn't sound like something
马奎尔家族会这样做
the Maguires would do.
我知道
I know.
这很难相信 但也许你错了
It's hard to believe, but maybe you're wrong.
也许逮捕马奎尔老爹把他们吓跑了
Maybe arresting Papa Maguire scared them off.
现在他们正在抛售他们的库存
Now they're dumping their stock.
下次我们有货了 你不喜欢这个价格
Next time we get a shipment and you don't like the price,
你就从别的地方买♥♥吧
you buy from someone else.
你知道 我实际上已经放弃了婚姻
You know, I'd actually given up on marriage,
然后我遇到了弗兰克
and then I met Frank.
他是第一个不被我吓倒的男人
He was the first man who wasn't intimidated by me.
三个星期后我们就订婚了
We got engaged three weeks later.
听起来他真的让你很开心
Sounds like he really makes you happy.
他确实如此 他真的是
He does. He really does.
所以我有件事要告诉你
So I have something to tell you,
我需要你不要去尝试杀了他
and I'm going to need you not to go try and kill him.
你的未婚夫是个骗子
Your fiancé's a con artist.
他的名字不叫弗兰克 是琼斯-马龙
His name's not Frank. It's Jones Malone.
我们从小一起长大
We grew up together,
他雇了我们来骗你的钱
and he has hired us to fleece you for your money.
这是不可能的
That's not possible.
让我大胆猜测一下
Let me take a wild guess.
一个偶然的碰撞 你们都有
A chance bump in where you both had
同一份独特的咖啡订单 好吧
the same unique coffee order? Ok.
用同样不寻常的兴趣进行闪亮的谈话
Sparkling conversation with the same unusual interests?
然后你有三个星期没有见到他...
And then you don't see him for three weeks...
有足够的时间和别人进行几次无聊的约会,
Enough time to have a couple of boring dates
然后你很兴奋再次见到他,
so that you're so excited to see him again
这会促使你约他出去。
that it prompts you to ask him out.
然后是自然而然的订婚
And then a spontaneous engagement
带上他母亲的戒指
with his mother's ring,
一个他从未见过的母亲
a mother that he never met,
因为不幸的是 她死于分娩
because tragically, she died in childbirth.
从高中开始 他就一直在进行这样一个版本
He has run a version of this since high school.
他这样做 然后他将消失
He will do this, and then he will disappear.
好吧 小鸟肯定会慢慢来
Well, Birdie's certainly taking her time.
不能急于求成 Jonesy
Can't rush a mark, Jonesy.
好了 我们走吧
OK, here we go.
我不会签署任何东西 这是个骗局
I'm not signing anything. This is a scam.
什么
What?
我可能不懂马
I may not know horses,
但我能在上市前发现毫无根据的炒作
but I can spot unfounded hype before an IPO.
所以我得到了报复 而你到底得到了什么
So I get revenge, and you get what exactly?
他的钱
His money.
看上去很公平
Seems fair.
我们从利用真♥相♥来推销谎言开始
We start by using the truth to sell a lie.
检验一个产品价值的最好方法是
The best way to test a product's worth
就是公开评价
is public valuation.
是的 他们怎么称呼这个
Yeah. What do they call that?
众,众...众包
Crowd, crowd... Crowdsourcing.
众包 是的
Crowdsourcing, yeah.
将马的售价与比赛前的
Tie the sale price of the horse to the closing odds
收盘赔率挂钩。
before the race.
这是不正统的 这是肯定的
It's unorthodox, that's for sure.
我知道 我喜欢非正统的做法
I know. I love unorthodox.
一旦我们有了新的条款
Once we have the new terms,
你就会说出你的价格
you're going to name your price.
听着 目前邪恶的斯威夫特的赔率是10比1
Listen, the current odds on Wicked Swift are 10 to 1.
数字不变 价格不变... ...100万美元
Numbers remain the same, price remains the same... $1 million.
好的 但是如果他们改变了呢
OK, but what if they change?
每一分都值25万
Every point's worth a quarter million.
所以 如果赔率变差 我们就卖♥♥不到一百万
So if the odds get worse, we sell for less than a million?
但如果赔率变好 老板 你就会赚得更多
But if the odds get better, boss, you'd be making more.
97比1
97 to 1.
那就是......差不多200万
That's... almost 2 million.
他会把你的钱花在他的名下,
He will be spending your money in his head,
他兴奋地期待着
thrilled at the prospect
得到比他预期的更多的钱
of getting even more than he anticipated.
这就是我们为他提供的资金投入的地方
That's where we prime him to put his money in.
你是一个自然人
You're a natural.
我的上限是200万
My cap is 2 million.
赔率如果超过6比1 我就退出
Odds get better than 6 to 1, I'm out.
对我来说是可行的
Works for me.
一旦你吸引了他
Once you've hooked him,
就交给我们来处理赔率问题
leave it to us to handle the odds.
你真的认为我们能做到这一点吗
Do you really think we can do this?
骗子是最容易得手的
Con men are the easiest marks of all,
因为他们从不认为会发生这种事
because they never think it can happen.
而像琼斯这样的自负者 他永远不会看到它的到来
And with an ego like Jones's, he will never see it coming.
我全身心投入
I'm all in.
康纳
Connor!
我找到她了
I've got her.
那边到底发生了什么事
What the hell's going on over there?
你也早上好 康纳
Good morning to you too, Connor.
你的召唤是肯定的
Your calling is for sure.
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
白人不喜欢毒品了 是这样吗
White people don't like drugs no more, is that it?
嗯 情况已经改变了
Well, circumstances have changed
自从你的小惨败
since your little fiasco
让联邦调查局知道了我们的存在
alerted the feds to our presence
并让我没有一个仓库
and left me without a warehouse.
你在那里 这是你的交易
You were there. It was your deal.
但别担心 我想出了一个办法
But don't worry, I figured out a way
保持扩张计划的进度
to keep the expansion plan on schedule
而不把另一个马奎尔关进监狱
without putting another Maguire behind bars.
那就继续, 我在听
Go on then, I'm listening.
你处理你的那部分 我将处理我的
You handle your end. I will handle mine.
你父亲信任我 你也应该如此
Your father trusts me. So should you.
信任是给家人的 不是给律师的
Trust is for family, not lawyers.
把钱弄好
Make the money right.
还是要我过来
Or do I have to come over?
钱会有的
The money will be right.
我向你保证 我不是我父亲的翻版
I assure you, I am no carbon copy of my father.
实际上我在一些政策上与他意见相左...
I actually disagree with him on some policy...
嗨 你好 - 不感兴趣
Hey there. - Not interested.
投给大卫-希尔... - 邮箱已满
A vote for David Hill... - The mailbox is full.
剧集 | 枕边人(2023) | 导航列表